• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
@Stu: I assumed your computer usin' was limited or I'd have totally asked you to AIM with me OH WELL

BSL is now a homie. Homiecount: 11

(also, a captain marvel fan? I didn't know those exist)
I am the only one. For sure. And I am only a fan because he's in MKvDC and he's a baller. Never knew about him before, don't know much about him now.

Except for... SHAZAM!!!!!!!!

Gotta change my color I guess. Is yellow too obnoxious?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
[collapse=Updated Homie Squad]Team Homie

EE

X1-12

Dork Horse

July

Rockin

Macman

Tom

BSL

smashman

marshy

Total Homies: 10[/collapse]

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
wait a minute wtf

J said:
Also V/LA Tomorrow-Today
J's going to be V/LA from tomorrow UNTIL today!

meaning he's going to be V/LA tomorrow building a motha****in time machine to travel back to today. To what end, I do not know.

**** son

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Wait, further developments. V/LA's usually have the stated end-date also being a day of V/LA-ness.

Meaning he's going to be... V/LA from tomorrow until today... meaning he returns from V/LA the day after today... which is tomorrow...

...which is the day he builds the time machine WHAT THE **** J I THINK YOU HAVE JUST TORN OPEN THE UNIVERSE

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Actually, im sure he meant he would be vla from the tommorow of yesterday until the today of tommorow.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I know that feel. I'll change later because I found an awesome picture, but until I get tired of playing Conquest, this one stays. I don't join wagons. I start them.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Someone should make me some sort of sick avatar. I haven't had one since they all got wiped sometime during those two years I was gone.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Waiting on a response from my pending replacements (Acrostic, Frozenflame), but I need a replacement for Skies of Arcadia mafia.

Any takers?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well I can't wait four more days for a replacement for someone who hasn't posted in 6, so I guess it's FF or whoever can fill it quickly for me.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ok thanks. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to img editing. Plus I've forgotten a lot over two years. /johns

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Zen lets talk about how LoK is like the coolest show in the world
3. hell yes, and i dont even own a freaking TV. makes it worse, waiting for 'em to come out on itunes on monday or whatever
Goddamnit.

I should play this game tho real talk

also Zen Legend of Korra is awesome but the pacing is terrible.

~waits for john to fix this for me~
@Soup: It is terrible! It's because they had originally planned on only so many episodes. They've added to much too the story for a limited amount of time. Mainly the love triangle shenanigans.

Alright but wow last episode was so dope. I nearly shed a manly tear. Lin is such a great character... but lolwut at Zuko's voice actor playing general Iro. That did not even fit at all. Another thing about this show is that some of the voice acting is really bad. Mainly Korra's. But man the fight scenes in this show may even be better than the original. The way that they incorporate all of the martial arts is incredible. Chi blocker vs bending fights actually intrigue me just as much or more than the classic bender vs bender.

btw has anyone noticed how much of a douche/bad character Mako is? The whole love triangle thing is seriously wack and forced.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The reason I got into Marvel...

The reason I got out of Marvel was because of DC. Figured that the DC universe was that much better and then kinda gave up on it all.

then UMvC3 came out and it didn't have aforementioned character.
then I was mad but still played it.

oh old days

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Marvel is infinitely better than DC. But for the sake of my homies, I have donned the garb of Captain Marvel.

It is merely a coincidence that my favorite DC character has Marvel in his name. I swear it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Marvel is more self-aware than DC for the most part and I dig that they kinda give themselves **** for all the BS comic book industry **** they do to boost sales (excessive crossovers and so on and so forth).

But I have given both companies quite a few fair shakes and have found DC resonates much more strongly when it's trying to be serious. Er, and succeeding, that is. Obviously both camps make plenty of botched attempts at it.

BSL is still a homie though. That's true homie right there

and kevbro you betrayed me man. Cut me deep

Top Bottom