• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Although your words are terrifying, they are also the slithered whispers of the enemy, sewing seeds of discontent among the recruits in my war effort. I shall digest your counsel with considerable skepticism as such.

Adumb, I would consider an alliance with the Marvels. I cannot, however, consolidate the great state of DC. The homie crop is grown here among my great peoples and I cannot share it willynilly. If you would immigrate to DC Homia, we would accept you with open arms.

Seriously Lex Luthor is totally somebody you can appreciate. And Scarecrow is untaken. And Bane is inexplicably untaken.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I fear the day when Adumb corrupts you. It will not be long before I go back to hiding in the shadows.

I hope the day never comes when Dgames will have to confiscate your man card.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
EE, don't fall for Adumb's words. He's out to secretly convert people into MLP lovers. I know he's seen it and liked it.
Adumb's a brony? I don't think I remember this being known news, but then again, I hardly speak here in this thread

I fear the day when Adumb corrupts you. It will not be long before I go back to hiding in the shadows.

Pfft, I have a better chance of corrupting EE with something anime-related.

Trust me, it's not going to happen anytime soon. lol

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
EE, don't fall for Adumb's words. He's out to secretly convert people into MLP lovers. I know he's seen it and liked it.
I understand the appeal cause lauren faust is awesome (foster's home for imaginary friends, iron giant), but it's sort of meh imo. Some good, but

Also the community sucks, mostly cause they've passed the poe's law threshold where they are impossible to parody.

Although your words are terrifying, they are also the slithered whispers of the enemy, sewing seeds of discontent among the recruits in my war effort. I shall digest your counsel with considerable skepticism as such.
He portrays open-mindedness and ultimate rejection as fandom, his lies should be plain for all to see.

Adumb, I would consider an alliance with the Marvels. I cannot, however, consolidate the great state of DC. The homie crop is grown here among my great peoples and I cannot share it willynilly. If you would immigrate to DC Homia, we would accept you with open arms.

Seriously Lex Luthor is totally somebody you can appreciate. And Scarecrow is untaken. And Bane is inexplicably untaken.
Then such such an alliance shall be considered. That is the best I can offer you, but remember our true enemy waits for any hint of weakness.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
If that day comes, DGames is welcome to try :smirk: :muscles:

If you get GLife and Mashad to help you're cheating >: (

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
This is acceptable, THE WEEABOOS SHALL FALL BEFORE OUR MIGHT!

Fun fact, squirrel girl is canonically the most powerful character in the marvel cannon.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
This is acceptable, THE WEEABOOS SHALL FALL BEFORE OUR MIGHT!

Fun fact, squirrel girl is canonically the most powerful character in the marvel cannon.
You are, canonically, talking out your ***.
No, he is right. She is practically undefeated, and has beaten even the strongest of enemies by her self.

But she's also one of those 'silver aged' characters lol.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, he is right. She is practically undefeated, and has beaten even the strongest of enemies by her self.
She is not undefeated and without having to delve into an example that is even somewhat fair to Squirrel Girl, there is The One Above All that ruins Adum's absolute statement.

So you are also talking out of your ***.

Believe me, I know my Marvel continuity.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I was under the impression that the Hulk was the most powerful since as he's losing a fight he only gets angrier and more powerful?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
She is not undefeated and without having to delve into an example that is even somewhat fair to Squirrel Girl, there is The One Above All that ruins Adum's absolute statement.

While he's spelling the name wrong, this man is right.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I was under the impression that the Hulk was the most powerful since as he's losing a fight he only gets angrier and more powerful?
Physically strongest? Quite possible.

TOAA is the acknowledged creator and master of the Marvel Multiverse.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You are, canonically, talking out your ***.
Nah, this is official power ratings.

It's tongue in cheek, cause she's obviously a parody of silver age characters (in all respects, including winning fights with absolutely anyone via total a**pulls) but she is officially the most powerful character in the marvel universe.

Nope, she's undefeated.

It's one big in-universe joke man.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Look, you're missing the point, the only rule that squirrel girl functions under is the rule of funny cannonically.

If it came down to it, she would beat TOAA because that's her function as a character, to point out how ridiculously silly silver age characters were because of silly things exactly like this.

While I wonder what the circumstances of the Danielle Cage defeat were, it's rather obviously a one-off joke (again, rule of funny).

Hence this conversation is hilariously ironic.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're operating off an assumption based on writers, which is the opposite of cannon, which you claimed it to be. That's what's funny to me.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You're operating off an assumption based on writers, which is the opposite of cannon, which you claimed it to be. That's what's funny to me.
Her victories hasn't been retconned, her status is endorsed by official marvel statements, and her official power level is off the charts. They're running with it canonically.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Not to mention that the Marvel-verse is clearly allied with the Capcom-verse which is how they started a successful business venture in the video game industry. By allying with Marvel you would be unable to attack Capcom weeaboos, therefore making you weeaboos by association.

:phone:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Not to mention that the Marvel-verse is clearly allied with the Capcom-verse which is how they started a successful business venture in the video game industry. By allying with Marvel you would be unable to attack Capcom weeaboos, therefore making you weeaboos by association.

Hm.

He makes a valid point. Marvel is kinda allied with Capcom...and I know your hatred of capcom already, EE

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
EE bro, you're gonna have you reconsider, you allowed Squirrel Girl into the manly Batman crew...
Marvelia is a sovereign nation that is allied with the dc hommies for the purpose of destroying the weeaboos.

The company's business relationships don't count for the characters silly, plus they got beef, MvC is just profitable + there are contractual obligations.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Her victories hasn't been retconned, her status is endorsed by official marvel statements, and her official power level is off the charts. They're running with it canonically.
Lol, you JUST said you were basing it off of things outside of cannon and now you're going back to it being cannon which leads me back to my original point.

Dude, she beat Thanos and that's her biggest win, but in the grand scheme of Marvel, he's chump change. Hell, it's up in the air as to whether or not it was actually him.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
The company's business relationships don't count for the characters silly, plus they got beef, MvC is just profitable + there are contractual obligations.
You're wrong. If he remains allied with the Marvel-verse, he basically can't attack Capcom because it would ruin their business ventures, hence making him weeaboo by association.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Marvel defines it's own cannon, word of god is she's the most powerful character in the marvel universe.

I honestly don't see any reason to question this, her position here is essentially marvel joking about itself (with a dose of inmates running the asylum), why must there be analysis beyond "word of god says so" unless you're intent on the ideal that "comics must always be serious, bury all the sillyness".

Seriously, it's such a trite point, she has minimal effect on the storyline because of her position as a joke character, because of this contesting the point seems a tad silly.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Marvel defines it's own cannon, word of god is she's the most powerful character in the marvel universe.

I honestly don't see any reason to question this, her position here is essentially marvel joking about itself (with a dose of inmates running the asylum), why must there be analysis beyond "word of god says so" unless you're intent on the ideal that "comics must always be serious, bury all the sillyness".

Seriously, it's such a trite point, she has minimal effect on the storyline because of her position as a joke character, because of this contesting the point seems a tad silly.
Lol, you're the one who brought it up. Then you're the one who defended it from a serious perspective. It can be a trite point, but then why are you working so hard to defend it?

I mean, look at what you're doing. You made an absolute statement that started this which incorrectly leads those uninformed to dumb conclusions. I challenged it and you seriously point out that none of he stories have been retconned, but then you turn around and ask "Why so serious?"

Stop doubling back.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm saying is dumb to resist it given the word of god is on it, it's one of those silly points of comics, good for trivia and so you don't take the genre too seriously, when you start going "omfg the fact that she's officially the most powerful marvel character doesn't matter cause she hasn't beaten x,y,z powerful characters in stories" then you're just taking comic book continuity a tad too seriously.

Top Bottom