• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

John2k4

The End of an Era
Weird...I had a dream last night where I /inn'ed to that 2-person mafia with J.

I do not remember the outcome. =P

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I've been watching/skimming the LoL "champion spotlight" videos in order to get a feel for what every champion does. So much crap to learn :/
I've only played a few games of LoL total since I downloaded it a couple weeks ago. Volibear is no longer free, and I don't have enough points to unlock him so I'm sadstate.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I've been watching/skimming the LoL "champion spotlight" videos in order to get a feel for what every champion does. So much crap to learn :/
I've only played a few games of LoL total since I downloaded it a couple weeks ago. Volibear is no longer free, and I don't have enough points to unlock him so I'm sadstate.
Just play games to start getting experience to level 30, you have plenty of time to learn what champs do prior to playing ladder.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The worst thing is that invisible icons glitch when at the champion selection screen.
"Ok, THIS time I'm going to try out Talon!"
*icons are invisible*
*literally cannot click on a champion, have to random using Lock In*
*random Fizz again*
*suck again*

Why

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Because you have a terrible computer. I've only seen this happen to Ryker and restarting his computer/league fixes it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yes, restarting mine fixes it as well, but you can't exactly leave champion selections without a penalty, can you?
and my game loads faster than half the people i play with in pubs

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You used Tamaki Suoh from ouran high school host club so you can express how shocked you are from reading that post you quoted?

LOL, I DIED.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Asdioh, you should be able to type the name of the champ you want in the search bar and the icons should reappear

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Maritimers have the I.Q. of room temperature chum.
i still have this quoted from days ago, apparently. i was gonna say "if celcius, major burn" but someone commented on it after i did.

Restart League after every match. Make it a habit. Eventually it's second nature.
ok

Asdioh, you should be able to type the name of the champ you want in the search bar and the icons should reappear

ok

Zen, Defense of the Ancients was a Warcraft 3 mod designed for casuals that enjoy ABSOLUTELY RAGING at teammates. LoL is admittedly based on DotA and is free to play, but they make money when people buy ingame stuff. Also you don't want to play them.

Axel

J|Zεη
Zen, Defense of the Ancients was a Warcraft 3 mod designed for casuals that enjoy ABSOLUTELY RAGING at teammates. LoL is admittedly based on DotA and is free to play, but they make money when people buy ingame stuff. Also you don't want to play them.
Thanks. I know I can take your word.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I've gotten into league but mostly since I need to wait for my wii to get fixed back from Nintendo so I can practice Brawl an Melee again.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I just now remembered to install aim on my new computer, and it's like "sign in" and I'm like, "CRAP. I NEED TO REMEMBER WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A COOL PASSWORD 5 YEARS AGO."

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Here's my wallpaper. I don't have my foobar skin in this screenie, but trust me; it's sexy.

Fake edit: Found an old screeenie that has my foobar, but it also has my icons that are typically hidden.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Werekill, Spire updated that picture.

Also, icons on your background is for weaklings.

Not like my background is that big a surprise (fun fact: I never have my taskbar at the bottom)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like your avi Jim Morrison. It would make me think you are town.

Top Bottom