• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
He's calling out someone, but Raziek it ain't

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
No one has been called out, G Life. It really shows what a troll you are when you make assumptions like that. You don't know me.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The thing is, I don't have to deal with you. I don't have to talk to you. I can shut you out of my life right now if I wanted to.

****ING EE

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
EE id expect a higher sense of character crom a RedName than to wish for an eternal Christmas. THINK ABOUT THOSE WHO CELEBRATE HOLIDAYS YOU INSENSITIVE SWINE/BROAD/SIR.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I find it funny that Xonar was calling out EE as a "****ty american." Lol. Unless I'm stupid and that pic was unrelated.

I'm sad that I missed music discussion. :(

To all Modest Mouse fans, what's your favorite album? Mine is Lonesome Crowded West.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I find it funny that Xonar was calling out EE as a "****ty american." Lol. Unless I'm stupid and that pic was unrelated.

To all Modest Mouse fans, what's your favorite album? Mine is Lonesome Crowded West.
Naw wasn't towards EE.

Mine is

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]

For me it's a toss up between Lonesome Crowded West and The Moon and Antarctica. The Moon and Antarctica I think is one of the most beautiful albums made, but I just love Lonesome Crowded West a lot, especially Doing the Cockroach and Polar Opposites.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Tryin to make my mom understand something is like arguing with scum telling them they are scum.... ugh. (Not that I would continue to do that with scum but it seems that way)...

>_>

John2k4

The End of an Era
Tryin to make my mom understand something is like arguing with scum telling them they are scum.... ugh. (Not that I would continue to do that with scum but it seems that way)...

>_>
Wonderful analogy.

Scum.

:smirk:

Top Bottom