• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
upon further reflection, I am indeed a bit jealous. I wouldn't be able to understand Rammstein, but that hasn't stopped me from listening to them before.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
aye a dagger you know how theres someone always around the corner to stab you in the back in agames >: (

i didnt make that btw. eor posted the image back when he made dgames but he wasnt an artist so i have no clue who made it. probably a random sig artist who frequented this forum half a decade ago or something. but its cool that the image was created other rooms dont have that!! i was being nostalgic earlier and came across it

:themoreyouknow:

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
More like a long dagger/ Short sword. Leaning more to the former.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Hard to tell the length of the blade. :/
Look at the shape of the blade. That is no sword. The angle is too sharp. Swords have a mostly flat side that is pointed at the end instead of creating a triangle shape blade.

The problem is that a sword would be more defined in the creative writing section for the "pen is mightier than the sword" reference. "Cloak and dagger" and "Backstabbed" are common themes in DGames, so it makes more sense from an allusion standpoint.

John2k4

The End of an Era
The problem is that a sword would be more defined in the creative writing section for the "pen is mightier than the sword" reference. "Cloak and dagger" and "Backstabbed" are common themes in DGames, so it makes more sense from an allusion standpoint.
Okay, you win. :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh. It reminded me of the master sword. Should I not use that as a model? :p

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Look at the shape of the blade. That is no sword. The angle is too sharp. Swords have a mostly flat side that is pointed at the end instead of creating a triangle shape blade.

This guy :)

Top Bottom