• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Gosh, Gorf. I post a gif of a penguin photoshopped to look like he's dressed like a 1950's businessman and you come in here and make things all heavy and serious. What is that ****?

Sincerely hope you're doing well now, man.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dude X1 wasn't your hair European-long before? Now it's GONE! It is no longer with us! But on our backs, and in our hearts, it continues to live on!!

Axel

J|Zεη
Gorf I had a dream that you went to my school. Hm.

Also dey be mad jealous of my photoshop skills

I'm a good artist like asdioh

Axel

J|Zεη
Haha nah that would be trippy though. I'm pretty sure I remember what you look like from the face to the names thread, or at least my subconscious does. wow it's getting hot in here

X1-12

Smash Champion
Dude X1 wasn't your hair European-long before? Now it's GONE! It is no longer with us! But on our backs, and in our hearts, it continues to live on!!
Yeah it was... I feel I need to change my avi to some dude with ridiculously long hair just to reset the balance....

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
II'm actually on Skype all the time, it's just that for some reason Skype keeps crashing on me whenever I try to join the main social chat.

#HBC | Dancer

Ran I saw you bump that incredibly old IGNT 4 thread. Did Exarch infarct you for that?

(fun fact: saw Exarch yesturday at a smashfest)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ran I saw you bump that incredibly old IGNT 4 thread. Did Exarch infarct you for that?

(fun fact: saw Exarch yesturday at a smashfest)
Yup. I bumped that because I wasn't registered in smashboards at the time. : D

Plus I wanted to see who I may have played in tourny that time. Most likely chops with the random doc comment.

#HBC | Dancer

Nope, still no dice. Computer still saids that I have 33,000 messages.

Is there a way to set my skype so that it doesn't care about unread messages?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
but he banned himself forever... : [ I hope he comes back one day. I liked playing mafia with him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Approved. :3

And yeah, I heard Whitney Houston died. Must have been those drugs. ;[

Top Bottom