• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
First, I'm going to buy valentines chocolates.
Second, I'm going to eat them while watching the vow in a local movie theater.

It'll be great. :b:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I just came back from a local tournament and it went great. Although I mostly lost, some matches I played was nearly won by me. This is great progress! I'll be doing s'more. :)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

i am a very important penguin please get out of my way they are expecting me at all of the important penguin meetings.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dear SWF,

I'm sorry it was unannounced, but I was baker acted from school on Thursday because I was a threat to myself. I stayed in a psychiatric ward until, well, just now so I'm sorry my V/LA was not stated but... yea... Sorry to any mods of any games I'm in, I'm NOT planning on replacing out of any of my games, and my regular activity will be back unless specified. Thanks mangs :)

Love,

DAT GORF.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
that seems to sound bad, even though i don't know what baker acted means, so i hope you're ok :x

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I hope you don't have to bake bread. <3 you mang. ;o

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It means they can pull you out for psychiatric reasons. Meaning he went psycho and needed to chill.

Gorf, I miss you. Talk to me. I can help you.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
It means they can pull you out for psychiatric reasons. Meaning he went psycho and needed to chill.

Gorf, I miss you. Talk to me. I can help you.
<3

Yep.

Honestly, I had been having suicidal thoughts for a while now and texted my friend, kinda hoping she'd go to a trust councelor. I didn't really understand what the fuhh was wrong with me and didn't think I should be thinking like that. I did learn a shiz load about myself and how I can help myself (I have clinical depression and insomnia, and I realized a lot of feelings about my mom and sexuality that surfaced there). But mangs, being in that mental hospital was HELL. Like, I ****ing NEVER want to go back to that place again, I appreciate EVERYTHING in my world infinitely more because of that place.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Are things getting better now, Gord?

I hope they start to do so if they haven't already!

Love you like a bro and I hope for the best for you!

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

This maybe?
Oh sweet. <3

@Gorf: Don't really see why you need to be apologetic. Real life johns happens and I've abruptly left for shallower reasons, so at the very least I should be lynched before you. Also I'm not sure what you're taking for insomnia, but a lot of people come into the store to get some melatonin. Not sure what we'd give out for general anxiety if that's a problem with you.

I find you witty and amusing when I read your comments and you have made me like spit out my drink on some occasions. And I don't know if your humor is linked to your depression, but I think that it's a real gift. I don't know how much pain you go through though when you are depressed, so I apologize if I'm being brash and talking out of line, but I really hope that you won't relapse and that are able to cope if it does recur.

And I don't really know why I typed this out or am saying this to you. But I did it. So there.

Top Bottom