• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Orboknown

Smash Hero
hey im all for you going out and crushing people's hopes and dreams but i didn't like it in this context.normally i just watch you go at it but this was a lil too far in my book.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Chickened out? Here you made it sound like you attempted it and failed. That would make you look lame. You ****ing phrased it like it was a bad thing when all you did was prove that you can use a brain and figure out that there's no take backs on that gambit. Seriously, chickened out?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Partly why I became an avid tea drinker actually lol.

Still not one of the things I think is easily joked about, try to stay cheerful but high school sucked a lot. Then again most of grade school was just ballz and put me to that point.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gova, your name is pink.

Dude I ate breakfast a bit ago, and I was minding my own business, and now SUDDENLY EXTREME STOMACH PAIN. I think it's gas but it's always the worst
ow

ow

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
it's been half an hour and i'm still in EXTREME STOMACH PAIN

it'll be over soon though. **** gas i swear
all i did was eat some cereal ._.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, since I can't post in the thread and I'd rather not wait until post game, I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize to the cast of Final Fantasy Tactics for my behavior in the thread. A lot of the insults I delivered were uncalled for, and even though I wasn't the initiator in a lot of cases, there was no reason to reply in kind. So yeah, I'd just like to say I'm sorry, there were some contributing out of game factors (long story), but I can't blame it entirely on that.

As far as my play goes, discussion on that will have to wait until post game, but I do owe a few players an apology on that count as well. Rest assured I've already hashed that out with EE and OS though, and I plan on improving from this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
But like, I'm not really off set by Ryker's joke, like I didn't get malice from it but yea, if it were almost anybody else and I wouldn't easily assume their comfort on things like that o.o...
Yeah, if it were anyone but Adum, I would have trouble saying something like that.

But yeah, just mah Gorf.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Stop talking about suicide and stop dwelling on the joke. It's really not a big deal guys.

Change of topic: Fried Chicken. I really think KFC is underrated in terms of chicken. Their boneless chicken is honestly better than any generic fast food chain, and even some places like Raisin' Canes. They lose to Popeyes but w/e. Maybe this is just because I'm from Kentucky though.

And in a double change of topic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=pqsyzTrWS0g
American politics give me the willies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Sorry, but Popeyes has the good stuff. I recieved a little bottle of Tabasco hot sauce when I bought a limited-time special meal.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't even know where to get chicken. KFC is meh.

But let me tell you about how I've recently discovered Taco Bell's Crunchwrap Supreme and Beefy Crunch Burritos. I literally orgasm every time.

Top Bottom