• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
whoever came up with the idea of putting nachos inside of taco/burrito stuff deserves a nobel prize

it's SO GOOD WTF

i never even cared much for taco bell until this

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Since we're on this topic

I have become a huge fan of Culver's lately

I don't order anything really fancy but wtf their butterburgers are so simple yet delicious

I used to eat a lot at wendys but then they changed their fries and they taste awful, the chicken is pretty good

/highmetabolism

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I like some food from some establishments but not from others. I have preferences among this selection which some of you may agree with and others most certainly will not.

Yay eating.

#HBC | ѕoup

God i'm so plain when I eat-out

"What do you want?"
"uhhh, chicken and fries."

I might get dangerous and order a bacon burger, but yeah usually chicken and fries

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Lol, king soup. I'm really missing out on DR. :(

Speaking of fries, Wendy's fries are natural and good-tasting. I'd buy them any day.

#HBC | ѕoup

They're awful now, imo

They use that sea salt and it just tastes bad, on top of them supposedly being authentic cut. They look like burnt potatoes.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wendy's fries in Florida are good though. If you want their fries to taste better, use ketchup. I'm sure it's not that bad.

But whatevs, the true fries are amazing if it's only seasoned. Them checkers/rally's fries are too good.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
God i'm so plain when I eat-out

"What do you want?"
"uhhh, chicken and fries."

I might get dangerous and order a bacon burger, but yeah usually chicken and fries
We're kindred spirits, you and I.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
whoever came up with the idea of putting nachos inside of taco/burrito stuff deserves a nobel prize

it's SO GOOD WTF

i never even cared much for taco bell until this
Really? OOMG...

I have to try the pizza box at pizza hut. THx for reminding meee....

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i love taco bell's crunchwrap supremes and and beefy crunch burritos.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I only go to Taco Bell for the quesidillas. And they MUST have the super hot hotsauce on them. So good.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No Volcano Burrito/Taco? :glare:
I was just about to say this, LMFAO. You're officially welcome at my pad anytime.

i love taco bell's crunchwrap supremes and and beefy crunch burritos.
I feel like an idiot; I just went to El Pollo Loco and had BRCs when there's a Taco Bell 35 minutes away walking distance. Beefy crunch burritos and crunchwrap supremes are godly. Volcano Taco is ballin' too. Actually, Volcano everything is ballin'. Oh, and you can't forget about the $5 boxes they have now. Soooo good.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I was just about to say this, LMFAO. You're officially welcome at my pad anytime.

I feel like an idiot; I just went to El Pollo Loco and had BRCs when there's a Taco Bell 35 minutes away walking distance. Beefy crunch burritos and crunchwrap supremes are godly. Volcano Taco is ballin' too. Actually, Volcano everything is ballin'. Oh, and you can't forget about the $5 boxes they have now. Soooo good.
$5 for a crunchwrap and a beefy crunch? I'll have ∞.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i actually saw (aka got) that $5 box in bloomington this past weekend. it was like... beefy crunch burrito, crunchwrap, some form of taco, AND a drink!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Because _____ was kicked because of you. It's so bad that I can't even speak about it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Add me for a bit then kick me later then add them again or something

Top Bottom