• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Also to answer your question Asdioh I've been busy with Playing videogames life

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Oh wait, beer is actually the american name for water, nvm then <_<

:059:
What is this beer you speak of?

*sips Scotch*

When I lived in Holland, I found these signs everywhere hilarious.

OMGHATEYOU

SO DELICIOUS

PATATJE OORLOG GIMMEITNOW

Screw you guys who've never tried it, this is the most delicious stuff I've ever eaten.

I learned what Praxis means while reading one of my texts last night.

Its meaning is just as esoteric as I expected it to be.
<3

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
what is that brown crap on those fries?
The brown stuff is pindasaus, basically a sweet peanut sauce based on Indonesian sate-sauce. The white stuff is mayo, but it's the European mayonaise which is like 1000x better than US mayonaise. I can dip my finger in Euro mayo and lick it and like it. American mayo makes me gag when I do that. Look at the pic, it's, like, creamy...American mayo is gelatinous. It's totally different and the American one is nasty.

This picture is from some crappy place though, the good places sprinkle raw onions on top and the cool places serve it in a cone while the nice places on plates.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I will never eat French fries with that. It defeats the purpose of eating properly and doing diets.

Actually, how can anyone eat this at all?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I will never eat French fries with that repulsive-looking thing. It defeats the purpose of eating properly and doing diets.

It is the most delicious thing I've ever eaten.

Also, the Dutch eat it all the time...they just put all the fry stores in places where you can't park so people can't walk to them. I had them, like, semi-daily there and didn't get fat cause I had to use my bike to get to the stores! xD

...I got fat when I came back from Holland. :(

...so I ate bacon and got better! <3

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You add me if you like.

Just search by putting in my username.
I should hide my contacts again because the Skype contact link doesn't even work.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
vinyl said:
I will never eat French fries with that. It defeats the purpose of eating properly and doing diets.
do you even realize how dumb what you just said is because I think this might be a personal best bro

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Was the sentence supposed to go like, "I will never eat that with French fries"?

Like, what. I don't even understand anymore.
Corrections are bad for my skin.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer

Eating French Fries defeats the purpose of eating properly and doing diets.

"Hey guys, lets take carbs, and deep fry them in artificial fats from vegetable oils! HURR HURR"

The peanut sauce and mayo are lightweights by comparison.

Mmm, mayo.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If you guys want to lose weight, simply do what Christian Bale did for his role in The Machinist. :troll:

He went on a diet consisting only of apples and coffee and he lost 60 lbs in a matter of months.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The white stuff is mayo, but it's the European mayonaise which is like 1000x better than US mayonaise.
It seems like (foreign anything) is always far better than (American anything)

I hear this all the time. Why is it that America sucks so much?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer

I dunno, but it's true! As a dual citizen who's moved back and forth between Europe and America a lot (currently in the Northwest US), I can confirm.

America just has really bad food. And in general, culture. We create cheap, poor versions of everyone else's food.

If you guys want to lose weight, simply do what Christian Bale did for his role in The Machinist. :troll:

He went on a diet consisting only of apples and coffee and he lost 60 lbs in a matter of months.
I went on a diet consisting of bacon, cheese and vegetables and lost 30 lbs in a month...on track to beat this.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Meh, I don't crap-post.

My Posts would only look like one if I said something wrong without noticing.
It pretty much helps that I can be corrected so I can at least avoid on doing that again.

Other things like, "oh dude you like posting stuff for the fun of it" is just not even worth discussing/arguing or whatever about anymore. :/

So by, "I never thought of it that way" means, "I didn't really think American food was that bad."

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't remember the last time someone gave me a <3 sign in response, lol.

On a side note, today was my first day doing work. Outdoor jobs are so nice.
They're less complicated than indoor jobs like fast food restaurants and retail stores.

The best part is that I get to clean ponds, bleach corals, and take care of fish.
I'll be starting work again on Friday. I'll have to call my boss on Thursday night to see if there is any new work available for me to do.

There are like 200 matches for your name though 0_0

:059:
Well yeah.

If you see a pony character that looks like the one on my avatar (except she's sleeping), that's me.

Thus, seeing my account name as, "officialvinyl".

Otherwise, you can just tell me yours and I'll find it in a few seconds or so.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

Quantity over quality due to the supply and demand aspect of capitalism. People give retailers the incentive to sell cheap **** en masse, and thus retailers fill out that command.

Doesn't help that retailers are getting that cheap **** from China.

because we have no originality now a days
I don't mean to sound mean when I say this Orboknown, but let it be known that I despise this type of thinking. I run into this line of thought way too often, and I just don't care for it, as it is over-simplifying the problem with a stereotype. The problem isn't that America somehow isn't as "creative" as it used to be (which is a pretty vague thing to say btw), it's that none of the higher ups really have any incentive to change anything.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So it seems I might have ADD? I might try to fix that. One day I'll try to play with that fixed. and see how it feels. : D... maybe.

Cuz i'm just a mess.

Top Bottom