• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hahaha, yeah, good point.

Also, why didn't you mention that you liked Gigabots earlier? There are a TON of Evangelion references in there, and I would have mentioned that in my AIM anime tirade.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Evil Eye said:
hey kantrip lock in your actions jegus gorf damn it

like with bold and stuff

you have to do that. even if you just want to sheep whatever actions sato wants you to do you have to lock that in with bold, and he didn't tell you anything specific to do anyway
Did someone say namesearch... Sanchaz?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I have no mic and I'm always on time -.-

But I think it's time for some talk between father & son again, you know <_<

:059:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hahaha, yeah, good point.

Also, why didn't you mention that you liked Gigabots earlier? There are a TON of Evangelion references in there, and I would have mentioned that in my AIM anime tirade.
Wait... seriously?
Now I have to remember whether I watched Gigabots before or after the ****fest that was Evangelion. Probably before... hmm...

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl, are you /in?
Sorry, but no. I wouldn't want to kill the game.
Otherwise, glyph and EE would probably try to lynch first.

Although I've learned a bit more on claiming and making others believe that another person was scum or town, I'm not entirely capable of handling the game smoothly.

So, I'll just go in another newbie mafia. Just no ryker as an IC this time.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What the hell does that comment even mean? I didn't even play for more than about 48 hours.
Omg like, I can't believe that you just decided to get out during the FIRST DAY.

Oh come on, Vinyl. You'll never get better unless you throw yourself into the fire occasionally! I think.
I might do that but I don't wanna risk it. :/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So it seems I DOOOO have ADD.

I mean I took medicine for it when I was younger... but I didn't really know what I had. I thought it was for hyperness or something.

I'm going to try and get a psychiatrist and all. Because I'm tired of this damn mess.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Omg like, I can't believe that you just decided to get out during the FIRST DAY.
There is nothing wrong with replacing out of a mafia game. At all. It happens in every game, and people have learned to play around it. Well, ideally. Staying in and not playing is much, much worse.

Please refrain from criticizing people until you learn more about the game. Like, more as in what the average non Newbie Game newbie knows or more. Please and thank you.

Also you don't get to /in private games, by the way. My /in/in/in/in/in was meant to express my excitement because I've wanted a Gigabots Mafia for literally like 1.5-2 years (likewise with glyph), not really the same with random people. Otherwise you're just queuejumping. I learned that myself once and ended up not running the game because I felt like too much of a douche having gotten the game filled in such a manner. Laundry gets to hand-select his game's roster.

Just sayin just sayin.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I never intended to put some criticism into my posts. All I did was joke that looked bad and I should feel bad for it. I see where you're getting at though, so I'll take note. :)

So the gigabots mafia is private? Man, It actually looked fun enough to check out and read throughout the game once it starts. :/

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Actually we host private games in a private forum taht can only be viewed by the people playing and the Mafia Shadow Council.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There is nothing wrong with replacing out of a mafia game. At all. It happens in every game, and people have learned to play around it. Well, ideally. Staying in and not playing is much, much worse.

Please refrain from criticizing people until you learn more about the game. Like, more as in what the average non Newbie Game newbie knows or more. Please and thank you.

Also you don't get to /in private games, by the way. My /in/in/in/in/in was meant to express my excitement because I've wanted a Gigabots Mafia for literally like 1.5-2 years (likewise with glyph), not really the same with random people. Otherwise you're just queuejumping. I learned that myself once and ended up not running the game because I felt like too much of a douche having gotten the game filled in such a manner. Laundry gets to hand-select his game's roster.

Just sayin just sayin.
This reminds me of something... I want to apologize to nabe for replacing out of his game. I was really distracted by another game... And I really did enjoy his game and all. I always seem to jump from game to game randomly... Like I have 'phases'. I just lost interest in mafia generally. That was the first time I have EVER multi replaced out... I replaced out of all except a mafia game I was scum. Because I wouldn't want to let my team down. I kinda was lurkin there, tho. I still won. Town kinda handed it to me tho.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
if i dont post tomorrow morning consider me V/la till monday due to school/work and parents never letting me online at night.

July

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone for all the extremely nice posts and the tremendous amount of support. Everyone's posts made me feel much better while I was sick and while I'm recovering, so thank you so so much <3

Top Bottom