• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
/in /in /in /in /in Laundry don't you dare exclude me from this

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
how'd this come to be known?
Cuz of having the SAME **** someone with ADD had. I was like WTF THIS HAPPENS TO ME WTF.

Also I have taken Aderall when I was a kid and **** so I assume that's why I took it. Cuz I was hyper and unmotivated blah blah. I'm still a mess and can't get organized... and am unmotivated and i'm stuck where I am in life and I need to move forward.

And I talk alot without wanting to.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't recall already posting this but I've enjoyed my first day at work today. Having an outdoor job can really reduce the chances of stress more than an job indoors like Fast Food restaurants and small retail store such as game stop.

I might enjoy my job even more when I begin on Friday.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
America just has really bad food. And in general, culture. We create cheap, poor versions of everyone else's food.
This has always bothered me a lot. I'd love to try authentic food from other cultures but we always have to *******ize it to meet the masses' critical demands.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't recall already posting this but I've enjoyed my first day at work today. Having an outdoor job can really reduce the chances of stress more than an job indoors like Fast Food restaurants and small retail store such as game stop.

I might enjoy my job even more when I begin on Friday.
You posted it.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I dunno, but it's true! As a dual citizen who's moved back and forth between Europe and America a lot (currently in the Northwest US), I can confirm.

America just has really bad food. And in general, culture. We create cheap, poor versions of everyone else's food.

I went on a diet consisting of bacon, cheese and vegetables and lost 30 lbs in a month...on track to beat this.
This is true. I can't seem to think of any "American" food. Do hamburgers count? For some reason, I suspect hamburgers were probably made in Europe beforehand.

And how the hell did you achieve a 30 lb loss of weight with bacon, cheese, and vegetables? That doesn't even begin to make sense. @_@

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Apparently the Germans were responsible for the original hot dog.

"The word frankfurter comes from Frankfurt, Germany, where pork sausages served in a bun similar to hot dogs originated." - Wikipedia

Can't say if it technically counts as a hot dog though. Eh.

Did a quick search, we also have grits to our name, if that helps America's case any. >_>; I guess I'm ok with potato chips.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
how is kuz always banned whenever i look in here

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
aw **** I gots me a stalker

gotta escape!!

*throws fried chicken in all directions ala throwing the money in Assassin's Creed II*

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
This is true. I can't seem to think of any "American" food. Do hamburgers count? For some reason, I suspect hamburgers were probably made in Europe beforehand.

And how the hell did you achieve a 30 lb loss of weight with bacon, cheese, and vegetables? That doesn't even begin to make sense. @_@
"Hamburg" is a city in Germany. ;)

For the latter: watch Fat Head on Netflix. But, a simplified explanation, without going in to depth on why the dietary fat/cholesterol won't raise your blood cholesterol or have any relation to heart disease:
http://keto.org/summary.htm

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What is Gigabots. I've heard about it before. Probably from EE.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You have, however, mentioned it indirectly in this thread and others on this board. It's not unfeasible that he heard it from you.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You have, however, mentioned it indirectly in this thread and others on this board. It's not unfeasible that he heard it from you.
Wait. You mean...other people can read what I'm saying? But you told me this was a secure line!

Damned gov'ment takin' muh privacies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I hear it has great health benefits though

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
do we really know that? There's no guarantee that the afterlife in Gigabots is heaven. Maybe it was purgatory, or some kind of unified heaven/hell existence. We just don't know, man.

maybe it's THE GRAND UNIFICATION

Top Bottom