• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Also alcohol use can't be discussed, so moving on from that topic...

How's everyone's school (or work or whatever it is y'all doing) going?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well I just finished first semester last week where we ended off our chemistry class by learning about organic compounds such as alcohols.

Well I just started second semester and I've got English, French, Psychology and Social Studies, so this should be fun.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Second semester with English 3, adv. algebra, earth/space science, economics, and hope.

I'm starting work as of 9am tomorrow.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
He's kidding. He's referring to the fact that he hydras with a lot of people. If you want to make a hydra account, just do it. If you want to make it legit, pm Xiivi asking him to make it legit.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah I think it's a recent thing and Ryker was actually given the abillity to bypass this restriction so that he could make hydra accounts.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kantrip. You are my son. I am your father, from the past~

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah I think it's a recent thing and Ryker was actually given the abillity to bypass this restriction so that he could make hydra accounts.
Yeah. You can talk to Xiivi, and he'll usually take away the restriction for your hydra account-making. I'm pretty sure, though, that he takes it away soon after you make the account

Kantrip, I love you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
BSL was viewing. And said nothing. This makes me laugh. For some odd reason.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahshgshaghashgag ohmy ****ing sweet jegus

the image of ranmaru overpowering BSL and then cannibalizing him politely with perfect table etiquette...... oh my god

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
In dying laughing right now. I'm sure I taste delicious, ran. I use the chocolate axe body wash.

I'm on the phone, so maybe SWF thought I was viewing? Idk.

:phone:

Top Bottom