• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And July said "Awww tell them thank you"

And said she would say thank you soon when you can get on the comp : D

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I guess we can start saying "Stupid Europeans" instead of "Stupid Americans" now, right? :smirk:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The quality of the average american beer is pretty tasteless and certainly not my first choice, admittedly.

On another note, I don't think I'm familiar with the lot of you, so I'll make a quick introduction; I'm BarDulL, formerly a Melee/Brawl player, and I've recently become reacquainted with forum Mafia. Originally I was more interested in structuring set ups and toying with mechanics (I've helped create and balance a few set ups in the BBR), but I never had much interest in the game as a player...until now. I'm interested in the game's theory and I probably will end up spending more time in Dgames as a result. I've spent a vast majority of my Mafia playing at EM, but I've realized that forum Mafia is a bit more like "chess," whereas EM (or AIM) is somewhat like "blitz chess", so that was another reason for the move here. Oh, and from what I've seen, Dgames is a pleasant family unit and everyone seems to respect each other, which is fairly rare in most online communities.

Outside of Smashboards, I'm a Sophemore level college student attending a community college in SoCal and I intend on transferring to a four year at the junior level. I'm interested in Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Law, Math, and English, albeit I haven't quite decided what my major is going to be. I hate physical and biological sciences with a burning passion since they don't make much sense to me.

With any lucky, I'll be crushing the lot of you fairly soon. ^_^

Nice to meet you all.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
On another note, I don't think I'm familiar with the lot of you, so I'll make a quick introduction; I'm Dooms. I'm gay.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
because we are cultured and combining references from different things all over the place. you wouldnt understand because youre 9.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
:(

what are some good beers you can get in america? do the imported ones count, or does something happen to it just by BEING in america?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm not a talkative person on this subject, but apple cider and champagne are just fine with me. Wine only depends on its quality taste.

Most of the beers we have in America is not only tasteless, but the most regretful thing a man could ever drink. Unless, they're not such a critic on it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I think it's largely because the water content is much too high in comparison to the beers of foreign countries. There are, of course, some american beers that stand out (can't remember the name, but I had beer straight off the tap at a new brewery in northern california, and the water content was much lower and it tasted great), but they just don't end up seeing the light of day for some reason.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Exactly.

On a side note, in case some of you ask me that I drinked, consider reading the following:

I'm 17 but I have sipped on one due to some dumb drunk giving me a bottle and pursuing me to drink it at a young age.
And also the time at church where I've also sipped on a cup of wine, thinking it was grape juice. I was in middle school at the time this happened.

I've never forgotten its taste since then and I've only began to know which is most proper to drink responsibly.
It does not mean I will be drinking anytime soon.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Don't you hate it when most of the words on your username end up as an innappropriate definition?

And speaking of classy drinkers, that's how I'm planned to be.
Never in my life will I make regretful moments by alcohol. Ever.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
you only drank wine at church once? on accident?

i have it every time i go to mass

or at least that was back when i went to church. since it's the churchy thing to do.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vinyl am I wrong or are you saying you've drank twice in your life, in which one of the two times you're not even sure it was alcohol?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
The quality of the average american beer is pretty tasteless and certainly not my first choice, admittedly.

On another note, I don't think I'm familiar with the lot of you, so I'll make a quick introduction; I'm BarDulL, formerly a Melee/Brawl player, and I've recently become reacquainted with forum Mafia. Originally I was more interested in structuring set ups and toying with mechanics (I've helped create and balance a few set ups in the BBR), but I never had much interest in the game as a player...until now. I'm interested in the game's theory and I probably will end up spending more time in Dgames as a result. I've spent a vast majority of my Mafia playing at EM, but I've realized that forum Mafia is a bit more like "chess," whereas EM (or AIM) is somewhat like "blitz chess", so that was another reason for the move here. Oh, and from what I've seen, Dgames is a pleasant family unit and everyone seems to respect each other, which is fairly rare in most online communities.

Outside of Smashboards, I'm a Sophemore level college student attending a community college in SoCal and I intend on transferring to a four year at the junior level. I'm interested in Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Law, Math, and English, albeit I haven't quite decided what my major is going to be. I hate physical and biological sciences with a burning passion since they don't make much sense to me.

With any lucky, I'll be crushing the lot of you fairly soon. ^_^

Nice to meet you all.
Hi. I'm Soup.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dude I remember a few months ago I was like "Eff drinking sounds like a lame man's game!" After my most recent V/LA and getting crazy messed up, I have a high appreciation for the liquid <3

Soup said:
Hi. I'm Soup.
OH GOD BARDULL RUN.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Glyph said:
Vinyl am I wrong or are you saying you've drank twice in your life, in which one of the two times you're not even sure it was alcohol?
I'm actually 17 too and have only gotten drunk, like, twice. Amount of times I've had alcohol probz under like 5.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
if we're sharing alcohol experiences, ive only had wine in church and the occasional small sip of my parents' drinks just to see how they tasted.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just kidding. Nice to meet you, Soup.

OH, now I see the bold text in your quote, haha. Yeah, I know what you're implying :p, I changed my game around it.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Well, this is how I see it: when I want to drink beer, I'll buy a foreign brand, and when I want to drink water, I'll go to a water fountain or buy a bottle of Arrowhead water from the local grocery store.
Why do you expect taste out of beer. Just make/order yourself a cocktail or if you're looking for something cheap just grab a wine cooler. I don't really see the appeal in traveling to Quebec if you really want a taste of France. Beer taste is something that just strikes as being too subtle for the price of its expense. Then again I'm mostly a social drinker and only drink alone when I'm on edge or need a lethargic agent to put me to bed (not even).

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
The only time I had beer was when I accidentally took a swig from my dad's glass at a wedding reception about a decade or so ago. It was disgusting and I hated it and pretty much vowed right there never to have it again.

I've had scotch, some fruity thing in the Bahamas, and some Schnapps mixed in with hot chocolate but that's the extent of my drinking.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Never drank beer. Have smoked tho.

Also you guys never heard my voice. hehehe.

Top Bottom