• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I hope July is okay and gets better soon. She's one of the few people in Dgames who's never a ****.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
how does the body process energy? isn't it like sugars->carbs->fat?
or something.
anyway, it makes sense that it would burn fat if it doesn't have the other stuff.
pretty much this. Once the body turns carbs into sugars and uses those up, it uses the fats or proteins,then the other one of the two.
I really hope she feels better.
This.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Hospitals are yuck :urg:
True story. If there are tons of people, they just reuse beds and even sheets without changing them. Hilarious story but a guy puked all over himself and they double booked the room. I offered to change the sheets but the RN told me to just ship them in. Can pretty much figure out how that went. Also they use to get prescriptions wrong a lot before they started bar coding medications and wrist bans. Fun stories, fun times.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Didn't check this thread [and board] too much because I had exams but they're finally over!

Hoping July gets better asap ... I'd wish her luck if I actually believed in luck ... :p

:059:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Didn't check this thread [and board] too much because I had exams but they're finally over!

Hoping July gets better asap ... I'd wish her luck if I actually believed in luck ... :p

Just wish her statistical probability that's in her favor then.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
it's funny because i've never paid attention to diet/weight loss stuff. they all seem to be fads and incorrect, so i dismiss anything i see.

eating mostly fat and losing fat as a result sounds legit though.

how does the body process energy? isn't it like sugars->carbs->fat?
or something.
anyway, it makes sense that it would burn fat if it doesn't have the other stuff.
Sugar is a carb...carbohydrates are a type of compound. With the exception of fiber, carbohydrates have to be broken down via insulin and then can be used or stored in fat cells. (That's why your blood sugar spikes, and why diabetic people have to moderate sugar/bread intake, because they don't produce insulin right).

When the body doesn't have energy, it starts screaming at you that you're hungry and then starts going to the fat cells for energy. Idea is, steady stream of fat, no carbs, body switches to relying on the fat. Ketosis. Works wonders.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I learned what Praxis means while reading one of my texts last night.

Its meaning is just as esoteric as I expected it to be.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
also tell July if she doesn't get better EE's going to punch her in the d***.

That should get her right as rain in no time, if Gigabots has taught me anything.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thank you everyone. : D I told her.

And she laughed at EE's statement. Hopefully it makes her recovery that much quicker.

Oh wait, beer is actually the american name for water, nvm then <_<

Hmmm? I don't like drinking water, but I don't drink beer. : D

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
From what I've heard, there are several countries in Europe that are much more notorious for their alcohol consumption than America.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I thought he was just ... insulting alcoholics... which somehow only live in America...

Top Bottom