• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Yeah, EE's an amazing player.

By the way, which ones are you reading through? Depending on what you're looking for (amazing mafia play, amazing town play, or outright fail play), I might be able to make a couple recommendations...
Reading on-going ones atm,read hentai 2as it rolled along and parts of u'tricked 2.Ill read a little of all three cuz ill need to know it eventually.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Orboknown is going to be a good player, if he sticks around. I can feel it in my Sold2s.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Thank you Asdioh.I do plan on sticking around for the foreseeable future.
Oh yea,you guys can call me Orbo or Orbok if you wish to.

Kantrip

Kantplay
If you've read recent games you've probably noticed I'm really bad.

I'd recommend Awkward Moments Mafia to see my town play shine :awesome:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Thank you Asdioh.I do plan on sticking around for the foreseeable future.
Oh yea,you guys can call me Orbo or Orbok if you wish to.

no **** that, you're getting a nickname laundry-style

also read utrick'd 1 if simply for the hijinks involved. no real outstanding play other than stew completely carrying roxxy's fat *** to victory as scum but it's a damn good laugh, especially if you know the players involved.

i'd almost say read pulp fiction for more ee badassness but those d5 walls are painfully lengthy. like, novel length. it's stupid.

other than that, i'd recommend reading an overswarm game that's not time travelers. superheroes comes to mind pretty well.

wow all three of these have examples of great scum play whoops

screw it, throwing in another one, you want ballsy indy play, read dissidia. radfic wrecked everyone's ****.

yeh, i can't think of examples of great town play. anyone wanna help me out?

edit: early polls are reading "orbit." early polls are known to be gay and full of false advertising.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
more like Asdioh Got to PR Hunt for Once and Narrowed it Down Between the Cop and Jailor on N1. Gray Man

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
saltiest game of my life. it was pretty fun though, and a learning experience.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Actually, I'd recommend reading Pizza or Bingo mafia, without being told what faction wins those games. They'd be interesting reads.
Problem is that Bingo is really long. Those were two of my favorite games though.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
saltiest game of my life. it was pretty fun though, and a learning experience.
yeh, you had the most right to be salty too, considering your scummates got wrecked d1 and were subsequently lynched d2 and d3. we only prolonged it so long because you were pseudo-cleared as the godfather

that and i think i wanted zen lynched something else but that's because gova kept jailing me and i thought zen was some kind of untargetable.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
other than that, i'd recommend reading an overswarm game that's not time travelers. superheroes comes to mind pretty well.
OS's games are pretty amazing, but I'd recommend Time Travelers as well. *Partially biased because I owned that game.* Just be prepared for lots of walls of texts. LOTS of them. (Yeah, I'm one of the big wall of text makers on this site, but in Time Travelers I put a whole new meaning to the word. It DID work in the end though.) Amusingly, although D1 was upwards of 3000 posts, the rest of the game was much, MUCH shorter than that.

You know what's a pretty good town game? D Gray.
Yeh, I guess if there's a good example within the past six months, it's D. Gray.
I'd be cautious about that recommendation, because though I haven't seen him elsewhere, Degrey was downright horrible in Time Travelers. He did almost nothing right the entire game, and in general I'm not a fan of Ryker's play.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Oh, that's it. XD You had me confused because there has been a Degrey hydra, I didn't remember there was a game.

July

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I'd recommend reading Pizza or Bingo mafia, without being told what faction wins those games. They'd be interesting reads.
Problem is that Bingo is really long. Those were two of my favorite games though.
I concur, those were both awesome games. I also loved reading Inception Mafia, there is a lot of good stuff in there as well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Inception mafia is a hilarious read if you want a good laugh by the end of the game. *still a teency bit bitter at Vocal but one of the funnest games I've ever played*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'd recommend reading Rusty Guillotine Mafia ooooor Pulp Fiction mafia since both of those are cool examples of how fun games can get.

Top Bottom