• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Vinyl you realize Gorf isn't bad at mafia at all right

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Holy shiz I'm down. I'll be almost 18 by the time so helllllllllllz yeeeeeeee!

Sign ups for Gorf's and Ryker's infinite-man TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD are up! Whoever's down to go can /in (must bring own ride). Signups closed like Juneish.

1. Ryker
2. Gorf
3. Raziek
4. Moth

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
frozenfarce: yeah
frozenfarce: as mashad and my hero says
frozenfarce: ain't nothin to it
frozenfarce: BUT TO DO IT
frozenfarce: YEAHHHHHHH BUDDDDYYYYYY
gsryker: Those two people are one in the same
frozenfarce: (he is an elephantine black guy who bodybuilds)
gsryker: Comment stands

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

Inception mafia is a hilarious read if you want a good laugh by the end of the game. *still a teency bit bitter at Vocal but one of the funnest games I've ever played*
*ahem*

No one should read inception mafia. Ever.

EVER

I'd recommend reading Rusty Guillotine Mafia ooooor Pulp Fiction mafia since both of those are cool examples of how fun games can get.
RG? Ugh, you're trying to ruin me J. :urg:

#HBC | Dancer

USA, FL, Central FL, Orlando.

I'm sorry, bad response. Just orlando.
I take the lynx bus to disney, lol.
Lol, ok.

You wouldn't happen to go to tournaments, do you? You have the Brawl Pikachu, so I'm assuming your a Brawl player. You wouldn't happen to familiar with the NLL affairs?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Idk if I'd like to bring mink with me but I'll just leave him where he stands lol. Unless he accepts.

Hell, I was supposed to go to house of blues so I can dance my *** off @ the skrillex concert on Dec. 15th, but I missed it because the tickets were sold out.

===

I've been on ONE tourney. I'm the crappy player of FL. So I might as well just be the host.
And when you say nll, you mean Next level lan? I haven't been there but I wish I was atm.

#HBC | Dancer

Idk if I'd like to bring mink with me but I'll just leave him where he stands lol. Unless he accepts.

Hell, I was supposed to go to house of blues so I can dance my *** off @ the skrillex concert on Dec. 15th, but I missed it because the tickets were sold out.

===

I've been on ONE tourney. I'm the crappy player of FL. So I might as well just be the host.
And when you say nll, you mean Next level lan? I haven't been there but I wish I was atm.
Yeah, Next Level Lan is what I was talking about. I don't play Brawl, but if you come down to one tell me, and I'll show up. We can have an early Dgames meetup that way.

Haha Swooooords it's alright. Inception wasn't that bad.

RG was just bad luck on your part. ^^"
Bad luck rolling scum, yeah sure. Really, scum's not actually that bad for me as long as I have like, an indie to hunt (or if I am the indie and thus have mafia to hunt), but being straight up forced to mislynch sucks for me, bus I'm always trying to think super ahead of things, and then I get stuck, and then I procrastinate and get behind, bleh. It sucks.

Inception was alright for me, except for that one thing where I went full ****** with WIFOM. Otherwise I guess it was okay.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Got a wii and I have no games for it. ;-;... I have New super mario bros but... ew...

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
OS's games are pretty amazing, but I'd recommend Time Travelers as well. *Partially biased because I owned that game.* Just be prepared for lots of walls of texts. LOTS of them. (Yeah, I'm one of the big wall of text makers on this site, but in Time Travelers I put a whole new meaning to the word. It DID work in the end though.) Amusingly, although D1 was upwards of 3000 posts, the rest of the game was much, MUCH shorter than that.
A) The reason I recommended something not that game was because of the fact that D1 alone is 3000 posts and you still had a good number of phases to go off after that. I couldn't bring myself to read that ****, I'm not gonna suggest anyone else do it, especially for reasons as egotistical as that.
B) Cut the ego, I'm pretty sure you didn't wreck at all. Hell, I remember at least three people saying as much after the game ended.

I'd be cautious about that recommendation, because though I haven't seen him elsewhere, Degrey was downright horrible in Time Travelers. He did almost nothing right the entire game, and in general I'm not a fan of Ryker's play.
again
cut
ego

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'd recommend reading Rusty Guillotine Mafia ooooor Pulp Fiction mafia since both of those are cool examples of how fun games can get.
I considered recommending RGM but I stayed my hand because the only thing I know about it is that's the only game where Ryker's ever wanted to buddy anyone.

PF was great. I'm so glad I got to play in it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Holy shiz I'm down. I'll be almost 18 by the time so helllllllllllz yeeeeeeee!

Sign ups for Gorf's and Ryker's infinite-man TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD are up! Whoever's down to go can /in (must bring own ride). Signups closed like Juneish.

1. Ryker
2. Gorf
3. Raziek
4. Moth
if i lived farther south, i'd be down, but my optimistic idealism is running thin. ****-tier car and probably would have other things to worry about spending. otherwise, i'd totally be down.

Top Bottom