• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
#HBC | ZoZo #HBC | ZoZo

your sig never used to do much for me but now when i look at it i lol

probably like a 5 year delayed lol. longest of my life. well done

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It's been so long since I've played a D game. I almost wanna play something again, but I'm debating on it...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
dafuq did i just watch?

the last part where he keeps repeating so good now is catchy af. pretty catchy song in general actually

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You can't ask him to without yourself putting that burden on yourself Nabe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think he went to my stream. Or SOMEONE named gheb SUBMITTED A LEVEL and CAME FROM SMASH BOARDS

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not so sure. Without Gheb, the value of salt declines.

U.S. commodities, alternative markets, pretty much any security you can think of, and decisive games all hinge on high quality and valuable salt.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer

a photo captured from recent footage of dgamers laying out a scouting plan of ghebs natural environment in a rescue operation. the salt mines are quite spacious after decades worth of buildup

gorf was also seen streaking across corridors of the labryinth while naked for reasons still mysterious to even dgamesias most astute observers. when local nudist nabe was asked for the psychological factors behind gorfs behavior his only response was to draw "toast" and "walrus" in his personal notebook after skipping thru hundreds of pages of butt drawings

BarDulL

Town Vampire
The citizens of DGamesia knew what was at risk. While their world was small and secluded in comparison to the vastness of the earth, let alone the universe, it was clear as day that the balance and continued sustainment of life was on the line.

After walking and digging through what felt like thousands of layers within the salt mines, the group finally came across a massive door with various drawings of Fire Emblem women riding salt-encrusted Arcanines etched in. It was finally time.

"aight team. split up. nabe, you and your unit check the left corner. bard, you scout the upper levels. gorf, you just continue streaking. the rest of you come with me...we're goin in," ordered a staunch marshy, hell bent on bringing back Gheb no matter the cost.

"But...Commander marshy, sir, you're taking a bulk of our squad into the deepest and densest concentrations of salt known to man. I mean no disrespect sir, but this is a suicide mission!" cried a relatively new DGames recruit.

marshy walked over and came face to face with the new DGamer.

"we aint leavin without gheb. the very fabric of reality is held up by ghebs salt. the world economy is crashing as it is. sacrifices will have to b made. stand down soldier or you will get hardbodied...an you know i love a good hardbody"

The new DGamer wept as he recalled being recently lynched on Day 1 by the HBC. He quickly stepped back and away from marshy, his head now hanging low.

marshy turned to the rest of the DGamers, nodded, then turned to face the door.

"i aint one to knock...lets do this"

With a single punch, the door leading to Gheb's lair was blown apart. Although they were apprehensive, the residents of DGamesia knew what they had to do and slowly walked inside.

Last edited:
Top Bottom