• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Natz...

Your signature has the wrong "your" in the second line.

You're welcome. :p

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
That's the plan! No one else was doing it, so I figured I'd step it up. I also figure I'm a decent liaison between the NZ community and the older DGames community, so it works out.
To be honest, you're probably the most well-spoken, diplomatic of the remaining group (aside from possibly Ran).
Natz...

Your signature has the wrong "your" in the second line.

You're welcome. :p
I assumed your signature was talking about the Civil War, then I looked it up and it turns out it's Game of Thrones. I've been bamboozled lol.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
LOL dat rejection

i proclaim flagrant mod and emotional abuse and that bardull should b thus banned

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yeah i think barney should be banned, his post was very offensive and it broke many rules of this site and subforum. i reported it so it should be reviewed by a real moderator sometime soon

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I can never catch a break :(

Then again, getting banned on the first day of the job on this site would have to be a world record. Guinness, here I come :awesome:

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
yeah i think barney should be banned, his post was very offensive and it broke many rules of this site and subforum. i reported it so it should be reviewed by a real moderator sometime soon
Who do you send the report to if he IS the moderator? I sense corruption in the system :p

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
This place is alive again? Who let these kids in here they're gonna knock over my cremeated salt vase of Gheb_01

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
This place is alive again? Who let these kids in here they're gonna knock over my cremeated salt vase of Gheb_01
--- did, and so did red ryu

our home pretty much got swallowed up in code void so we needed a new place to invade conquer crash coincide in :V

#HBC | ѕoup

I mean I'm more surprised than against it, where's Kantrip so I can vote him

Vote: Kantrip

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
marines yeah ive been done for a few years. and yeah this avatar is ****ing hilarious. i use it offsite as well where i play mafia

how bout yourself what you been up to boi?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
wait wait wait wait, ya were in the marines dude?

damn, must of saw some legit **** that us here would be terrified of

#HBC | ѕoup

A lot actually, I finished up college sorta (more like, I realized my profession I thought I wanted to do wasn't) and took leave after two years. I ensued about 15k in debt which is a bit troublesome but the amount I have to pay back monthly once I'm working is pretty reasonable, which can be even less if I put more down on my first payment. I tried to make it in NY for a couple of weeks with my girlfriend but unfortunately I had deal with some troublesome issues at my residency because her father is plainly put a jackass.

There was also a bout of other serious things involving my family but I don't believe in pity unless it's given to me when I'm mafia and I'm pretending to be really frustrated

What else? I still listen to music, I still play 64, and maybe I'll still play Mafia

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
wait wait wait wait, ya were in the marines dude?

damn, must of saw some legit **** that us here would be terrified of

nah nothing too horrifying. training can b intense but its not like i saw corpses or anything fortunately

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
A lot actually, I finished up college sorta (more like, I realized my profession I thought I wanted to do wasn't) and took leave after two years. I ensued about 15k in debt which is a bit troublesome but the amount I have to pay back monthly once I'm working is pretty reasonable, which can be even less if I put more down on my first payment. I tried to make it in NY for a couple of weeks with my girlfriend but unfortunately I had deal with some troublesome issues at my residency because her father is plainly put a *******.

There was also a bout of other serious things involving my family but I don't believe in pity unless it's given to me when I'm mafia and I'm pretending to be really frustrated

What else? I still listen to music, I still play 64, and maybe I'll still play Mafia
swag

i play offsite all the time. hmu if you wanna do a game sometime

#HBC | ѕoup

Think imma try a game with these young bloods first but afterwards I'm definitely down

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

nah nothing too horrifying. training can b intense but its not like i saw corpses or anything fortunately
huh i see, good to hear ya didn't go through the rough ****

still though not one who expects, thank ya for your dedication dude, always a thing to respect

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Think imma try a game with these young bloods first but afterwards I'm definitely down
fore warning

we play a lot different game than standard mafia

take that as a warning, we prefer role madness, active personal talking night chats, tons and tons of **** postings and screwing around, and stupid in game plans that we make work

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
will look into it later, just a fore warning its a lot different then what ya probs used to

when gorf badly hosted a welcoming game for us he just constantly flat out said a lot what we played before that game wasn't mafia and has some serious culture clashing and adapting

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

It probably isn't mafia, but sometimes not mafia can be entertaining too

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
the meta offsite is pretty lit bro. fast active games and i know how to scout out good playerlists. i play 12/12 phases now and occasionally longer. i think youd like it from what i kno of you as a player (someone who enjoys active games and/or ones you can sink your teeth into)

#HBC | ѕoup

#HBC | marshy #HBC | marshy

My GPU is ****ed so no CSGO which makes me a dull boy. Where's the offsite mafia @

p-edit I figured it out on my own SWAG

Last edited:
Top Bottom