• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You guys haven't seen Gheb in PERSON man he actually has the goofiest smile I think the salt is all a lie

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What actually happens: We all get salty in response to his 'salt', and we all die from the counter salt and he's sitting in his seat with his goofy smile, enjoying life.

Gheb: 1
Dgames: 0

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Nabe and I are running a game if any of y'all interested in playing mafia. Thought I mention it with all the tagging going on.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
first game was suppose to have like 21 peeps, but that kinda fell through :V

but ya, respectable 15-17, 13 for the lesser games

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yo what up Nabe? It's funny to see you still have the same avi. My favorite memory ever about it was when Rake said it looked like a father piece of grass having a dissapointing talk to his son for wanting to be an artist.

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Are there any games starting soonish? My work is slowing down a little so I'll have a lot of time on my hands to play a game. Little rusty, though.
Coricus Coricus is coming up next, and I might run Jungle Republic. And I'm running a Halloween game in October.

The current crop of players think that phases longer than 24 hours are scary, so games are pretty short these days.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'm really bad at mafia but it doesn't mean I don't love you anymore nabe

also do people still come here? Is this still alive? Am I just talking to myself?

Edit: Hi Seph hope you're doing well!
Are there any games starting soonish? My work is slowing down a little so I'll have a lot of time on my hands to play a game. Little rusty, though.
oh ya, us from the nintenzone kinda invaded the place, so now theres like a good 20 sum people running around here, so its defintally pretty active

we got a flexible list and were continuing to go on with the season, so plenty going on if ya would like to join mister vaike :V

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Coricus Coricus is coming up next, and I might run Jungle Republic. And I'm running a Halloween game in October.

The current crop of players think that phases longer than 24 hours are scary, so games are pretty short these days.
Does that mean we no longer have people whk do 15+ quote posts? Because those scared me after a while.
Also nabe do you still play weeaboo games? I am in the middle of a persona 5 run/xenoblade chronicles 2 new game plus but no one I know has blade either of them and I just want to talk about how fun and silly they are. This is open to anyone even if you’re name isnt nabe, feel free to respond with your favorite dumb Rex moment.

oh ya, us from the nintenzone kinda invaded the place, so now theres like a good 20 sum people running around here, so its defintally pretty active

we got a flexible list and were continuing to go on with the season, so plenty going on if ya would like to join mister vaike :V
Im down for the next game if the signups are still open. Ill probably change my avafad soon though but you can call me vaike anyway, he was easily my favorite character in awakaeninf

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Does that mean we no longer have people whk do 15+ quote posts? Because those scared me after a while.
Also nabe do you still play weeaboo games? I am in the middle of a persona 5 run/xenoblade chronicles 2 new game plus but no one I know has blade either of them and I just want to talk about how fun and silly they are. This is open to anyone even if you’re name isnt nabe, feel free to respond with your favorite dumb Rex moment.

Im down for the next game if the signups are still open. Ill probably change my avafad soon though but you can call me vaike anyway, he was easily my favorite character in awakaeninf
i'm a henry kinda girl lol vaike was nice if simple

anyway sure thing 'll be sur to tag ya~

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
What a coincidence, I'm playing Persona 5 NG+ literally right this second.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm really bad at mafia but it doesn't mean I don't love you anymore nabe

also do people still come here? Is this still alive? Am I just talking to myself?

Edit: Hi Seph hope you're doing well!
Yo GLG! Man I remember the old skype days. You were always fun to shoot the **** with. How are you liking P5? I finished the game a few months back and loved it. I always love the interesting characters in Persona games. btw who's best girl and why is it Makoto?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Yo GLG! Man I remember the old skype days. You were always fun to shoot the **** with. How are you liking P5? I finished the game a few months back and loved it. I always love the interesting characters in Persona games. btw who's best girl and why is it Makoto?
Yeah, the skype days were always really fun. I really like it, the characters are all really great(except pancakes). I'm in the middle of the 7th palace and I kind of lost the motivation to finish that last umph, but I'll get to it one of these days.

Makato is my girlfriend and she's 100000% best girl. Hifumi and Haru are girls I could see dating on a second or third play through. I really wanted to like Ann but her social links got kind of weird, Futaba is really cringy but in a good way.

Ryuji is best boy though.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nia, I love you too! I love all you guys!

I like XB2 a lot, even more than p5 tbh. Feel like I've defended this opinion so many times I don't feel like typing it again

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I like XB2 a lot, even more than p5 tbh. Feel like I've defended this opinion so many times I don't feel like typing it again
I just watched the scene where Rex cheerfully pulls out Amalthus's knife to give it back to him when they first meet and all of his guards assume the worst
100% Agree, the story was much better in Xenoblade imo. Tora's a much better animal companion than Morgan as well

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Hello everyone!

Just got done taken care of the dog while parents were on vacation this week. At least things are back to normal for now...minus pulling my back at work last night. Thankfully I have a 4 day weekend ahead of me!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
yo

soup n i have been playing this game called eimm. everyone is mafia mafia. basically everyone has 2 bulletproof vests and 1 nightkill. you win by being one of the last 3 or 4 ppl alive. everyone is also a power role. its as wild as it sounds

its pretty fun. lots of politics n strategizing. game is played over discord and you can put in as much effort/time as you want. id love to see yall play sometime and i invite anyone whos interested to give it a shot and see how it is

so if anyones interested let me know here or hit me up on discord (YOLOSWAG#7250) or hit up soup (supa#9508)

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Jbby#9586 (for discord. Feel free to add both old and new people!)

Life has been going blissfully amazing. How about you mate?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
im alright dude. this was kind of a ****ty year for me but im about to graduate and i think i gotta job or 2 lined up to look into. so things are looking up and i think im about to enter a turnaround period and usher in a new saga of swag in my life

the meta has changed and as you can see the room is pretty active again. games are ran here regularly and at a faster pace. im sure youll find out if you poke around the gamethreads

me and soup are hopin we can bring you into eimm. when i see you on discord i can go into more detail besides what i said in my post above

others should hop in too its fun i promise >: (

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
also j. if you do decide to play here

it is IMPERATIVE that you help lynch pokechu d1

this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. do the right thing. it has to b done

Top Bottom