• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Dude we're going to hunt you down and interview you and you're going to be mad about it.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Xiivi what you don't realize is that everybody actually really does want to interview fatchu and you're the only person that'll do it.

You've sealed your fate.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Glyph make sure to count carefully since you've got all these cheaters awful attempts at jokes dumb***es "doublevoting".

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I have only been counting the one true doublevoter's doublevotes.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Oh no I'm being beaten by someone who has been around longer and contributed more than me how could this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Okay so I talked to Xiivi and he's not really interested in being interviewed. So I guess unless there's any opposition I'll probably just be interviewing Mr. OS

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Vote Mentos

:confused:

i.e. I really want to wait for time travelers to finish before OS goes but w/e

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
unvote vote Mentos cuz time travelers

Tho imo zeevee shouldn't have any choice in the matter. Macman didn't wanna at first and his interview was great.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think the interview with Mentos would be more interesting. Most of us really don't know anything about him at all so surprises are much more likely. Overswarm kind of talks about himself all the time anyways <_<

:059:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
unvote
vote Mentos

Honestly don't really know either too well (don't visit the social thread much). Out of the few times I've been scum, it has been with OS, so I feel kinda bad voting against him, but my gut is telling me to go with Mentos here.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Vote: Overswarm

After all, Time Travelers is almost over (though D4 is taking FOREVER), and there's so many good games he's played in/run.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think the interview with Mentos would be more interesting. Most of us really don't know anything about him at all so surprises are much more likely. Overswarm kind of talks about himself all the time anyways <_<

:059:
You don't know anything about me :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I mostly want to hear OS talk about his setups :o

Top Bottom