• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
EE's interview was, as expected, a very long but very interesting read.

Gotta think about the vote here though, nothin yet.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Epic interview, Tom's and Eor's are great too. Though EE made no mention of MJQ Jazz Bar in the Pen and Sword question, so he and I are ****ing done professionally. Also I wouldn't make for a good interview,, unless you guys don't care about mafia 'cause I haven't played in like a year. I'm still really into adventure games though even though there aren't any running now and I am indeed too lazy to run one at the moment. So, everyone play Condemned in March and get all up in EE's grill if he delays it!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
So I just realized that this infamous Mashad character is the same Mashad who is the second post in the Sign-up thread. If he gets an interview, I will be sure to ask him how that feels.

I will vote: Mashad to be different cus he sounds like a cool dude. Oh, no offense macman.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I dont really want to be interviewed, i dont have much of anything to say lol

just pick from the other 2

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I dont really want to be interviewed, i dont have much of anything to say lol

just pick from the other 2
You don't have to say a lot. They'll be asking the questions.

I'll wait till later on tomorrow to see how the votes stands. then I'll tally up

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Mac Attack: 6

Mashad Potatoes: 2

Mediocre Omelet: 2

So I came in all "I guess I'll vote for whichever dude might get more votes than Mac", and it was a tie, again. C'mon duders show some love to some ancients!

(I say this because I thought Mac would be more of an obscure choice and wanted an even keel of my three dudes. Still want Mac to get his *** interviewed real hard at some point whether he likes it or not)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What's up with the "Yedi" thing?
Do you play doc?
What's your set-count against Kevin?

:059:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Suppose you're on a game show, and you're given the choice of three doors: Behind one door is a car; behind the others, goats. You pick a door, say No. 1, and the host, who knows what's behind the doors, opens another door, say No. 3, which has a goat. He then says to you, "Do you want to pick door No. 2?" Is it to your advantage to switch your choice?

Nobody else answer this

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
What are your best/worst moments in mafia games? How about adventure games?

Who do you like/dislike playing with in mafia games? Again, what about adventure games?

Did you actually read all of EE's interview?

What was you opinion of LOTR mafia?

If you could pick any one character in a LOTR adventure game to be, who would you pick?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
What was your favorite mafia game in Dgames?

What is your favorite town role? Scum role? Independent role?

What is your favorite open setup?

Assuming that all players in a game would be completely active at all times, would you prefer to play in a larger game, or a smaller game? What is your ideal game size?

If you could add/change/remove any rule that is pretty standard here in Dgames for mafia games, what would it be and why?

What is your ideal Neutral/CP stage list for Melee singles? (No more that 7 neutrals, but you can have as many CPs as you want)

What is your most/least favorite Melee matchup to play?

What is your most/least favorite matchup to watch?

Who is the hardest player for you to read in mafia?

What would your dream game flavour and what character/role would you ideally get in said setup?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Would you have teamed up with Two Face?

Why the hell did you use a company car to rob the credit union?

What were the limits and abilities of your freeze gun? Do you remember the explanation for how it worked?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Suppose you're on a game show, and you're given the choice of three doors: Behind one door is a car; behind the others, goats. You pick a door, say No. 1, and the host, who knows what's behind the doors, opens another door, say No. 3, which has a goat. He then says to you, "Do you want to pick door No. 2?" Is it to your advantage to switch your choice?

Nobody else answer this
I super swear the other day I was thinking about this and imagined someone on dgames asking this. I'm not even joking. I think about stuff like that.

This can't be a coin sid dense ...>>>>>>_________>>>>>>>

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I saw that door question in the paper a few days ago...

What's your favourite TV Show?

Seen any good movies recently?

What was the last game you beat?

Favourite game of all time?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
How good was that Ice Cream the other night?

You pumped for Friday?

Are you going to lie about our set count?

Why did I **** you so bad when you were high last weekend?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
What do you think would have been the coolest stuff in season two of Rubicon?

Do you think there would have been an episode called The Star Spangled Spangler?

What was your journey like, being a brand new adventure gamer, then becoming someone widely acknowledged as one of Batman's most dangerous enemies in We Own the Knight? What kind of things did you learn, how did you approach it at first, how did that change the way you thought/approached things later, etc?

What was it like to play that character? It was interesting for me to mod, the way he evolved, starting as a kind of anti-hero, then becoming an actual hero, then becoming dead inside and aspiring to madness and supervillainy. Tell us a little bit about where you left off (for non-players/game followers) and what you had in store for the future.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
hey

do the interview
Hey, I'm sorry. I've just been recently busy and apparantly, Macman has been too (vice versa mainly). I've been a bit busy with work, playing MvC3, and I'm now heading to Katsucon tomorrow.

PLEASE try to be patient with me people, I'm doing my best here. As soon as I come back, I'll try and do the interview with Macman. We only had about...20% worth of proccess so far D:

motion to fire rockin
Motion passed because I love Marshy
Hey, don't you love me? D:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
You ask if he loves you... while making a post to johns about not doin your jerb, in a topic dedicated to the jerb you're not doin'.

Rockin logic is tremendous.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alright guys, there's a bit of an issue

Macman is really busy. Like, he explained to me that he's been pretty busy as of late. Therefore, he's going to PM me the answers to his questions. Once he does, I'll post it up on the thread. Till then, no macman interview

He has selected his 3, and those three are

KevinM
Mashad/redcell
Medi

Macman has picked Medi

sorry for the long wait.

Top Bottom