• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Why do you consider yourself a bad player?

Am I always on your townlist whenever you're town? I should be. I'm never scum, honest!

Brb pulp fiction
brb ryker maf
brb ttgl

:)

No but seriously, how much salt did you have over Pulp Fiction? If you could redo that game, what would you have done differently?

What's one thing you've really taken away from hosting games thus far? Outside of anything relating to RE4 wrought by Chibo's bull****.

There's also the .gifs question a couple pages back. You should get that if you haven't already.

Man, do you remember how Ryker and I were lovers with you in Pizza Maf? That was AM's first game on the site too.

How do you usually go about forming your reads and such? From what I can tell of you, you're way more reactionary to your surroundings and you tend to flounder when you're expected to make something happen.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
you are on top of a volcano with both halves of this hydra

we are walking along the outer edge of the top

suddenly both halves trip and fall into the volcano but you are fast enough to grab both of our hands and we are hanging on for dear life

however you cant lift up both of us but DO have the strength to lift one of us up if you drop the other

what do you do? i want the end result of this heartwrenching circumstance

:phone:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
J, I feel like there's some big, relevant question that I should be asking you that relates to our relationship to one another, but I can't think of what it is. What question(s) should I be asking you and what are the answers to them?

What's your favorite Shakespeare play and why?

What's your favorite smiley?

How would you react if someone suddenly hugged you from behind and introduced themselves to you as Rockin?

How would you react if someone suddenly hugged you from behind and introduced themselves as (:xXx11!1!LegOLAAAzz!!11XxX:)?

What would be the first thing you would say to me if we met IRL?

If you were given the option of killing one healthy person to harvest their organs to save 3 sick dying people, what would you do?

If you could choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?

If you found a genie in a lamp and he offered you three wishes, what would you wish for?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you had to choose a player from Dgames MOST LIKE your own playstyle, (or the closest fit) who would it be and why?

Who has inspired you as a player from Dgames?

What are your strengths?

What are your weaknesses, and have you been trying to improve on them? If so how?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Longest interview in DG Interview Thread history?

We can only hope.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh, I thought I had to wait till Zen/Rockin gave the okay. I'll try and do it tonight.

I think normally that would be the case.

But it looks like the inmates are running the asylum now. Anarchy, man, do what you feel.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think I'll settle for interesting over some of the other adjectives that could be used to describe me! xD

But nah, there are probably more interesting people than me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What is your least favorite Pheonix Wright case?

What is your favorite Pheonix Wright case?

Can you promise a drink when you turn 21?

What are your current goals?

What is the best way to eat a cake?

Where is Waldo?

Opinion of my mafia play?

Where did all the bad stuff here go?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What qualities do you like in me?
In July?
In Zen?
In Nabe?

Now tell me why you actually love me more than Nabe.

Let's be a Phoenix Wright Hydra? ; 3

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If I were the moon and you were the stars, could we hydra in the future not far?

Makin your words a path to your soul, will you poetically answer four questions in a row?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i think us hydraing would be fun but kind of pointless outside of that. why do you think i think this?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Cool story. So if Wash is legit then soup dies. If they're both legit gonna rage about some setup. Let's hammer J because he's clearly trying to disappear in all the present chaos.

Top Bottom