• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Should cop marshy tonight. Accuses me of a dumb 180 when J was present and participating earlier and is now trying to fade into wallpaper which obviously means he's up to no good and is a perfectly good reason to reconsider. Never liked him that much anyway to begin with I just don't say **** if I don't got a reason and I expect marshy to know that. Add in that marshy's got the nuts to try to save his scumbuddy and yeahhhhh.

also if we have a nightkilling town vig wash is a good target I really think this setup might be screwy

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
wait no he could just be dumb

also J if you don't have an interview up thi weekend I'm literally going to stuff you in a locker with a greased up ranmaru and old gym socks

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
like i wouldnt just bus his *** like i tried to do all of hearts? are you ****ing ****ting me ee?

:phone:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Uh yeah Ruy? Marshy just tried to get me outta the game -- in the scummiest ****bag way no less -- before ****in up like a big ol stupidhead and ****in himself outta hurr. I knew one day scum ruy would try to have the nuts to get at me but I figured you would pick a wiser battle. Maybe you're drunk idk

RR/J/marshy and one of soup or wash for indy gg

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Oh snap that was hamma. And no confirmation on dem modkills. Vig should def whack one of laundry/ruy and we in this. Also if I die don't let people push mac for bein silly he's ****in town

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
ALSO THE CLOCK IS TICKING J.

Unless you WANT to get locked in a megaconfined space with naked Ranmaru and gym socks that is. weird fetish son smh

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
EE are you just gonna hypothetically play mafia or are you gonna join a game son :cool:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I for once would like to see you as town. ^_^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I've got like 20 questions left...I will finish todayish...it's 7 in the morning and I've pretty much pulled an all-night typing this thing haha. I am sorry but I need sleep. I will try and finish it after I wake-up from like 2 hours of sleep.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
CLOCK IS TICKING J

Only hours away from Ranmarape

also imo J should flip as Dahlia Hawthorne, wanted fo 3rd degree bleck

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Give me one more day! I got thrown a random surprise going away party and couldn't finish the interview because of it.

Also please don't start that bleck thing again. ">_> I haven't said that word in like over a year or so due to that meme that happened because of it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Give me one more day! I got thrown a random surprise going away party and couldn't finish the interview because of it.

Also please don't start that bleck thing again. ">_> I haven't said that word in like over a year or so due to that meme that happened because of it.

>Joined a hydra called "Bleck Mang" a few months ago

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am so happy! I only have 3 questions left and even if the browser closes again, I have it saved on word. 8:30 it should definitely be up.

The thing about the 5 questions is that they are like monsters to answer fully so yeah. It's the feminine question, and basically all of Soup's questions. The rest are done.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Finally got over the sadness of having to re-type some of these but here it goes the second time. Haha it really wouldn't be a big post without me having to re-do it just like in mafia. Sorry for the delay, just got caught up in a whirlwind of stuffs but here it is finally!

Seriously J, you need to break out the .gifs again and go against Ryker and I when we're playing AM. A Dahlia/Sho match-up would be incredible.

Just name the game and I will definitely be up for it. I would love to have a showdown and I'll try my best to stick to going full Dahlia/character wise haha. That'll be a little hard but it sounds like a fun challenge so I accept. We should definitely do this before I leave.

What is your favourite role to draw *any alignment*
POISONER! I love that role haha. I have been lucky enough to have drawn that role twice in my mafia career (once as Indy *FF9:redux* and once as Mafia *Majora Mask's Mafia 2*, so sad I had to replace out of that) But yeah, i have no clue why but I love the role because it enables so much more freedom/mystery to the role in my opinion and also it is funny to somewhat know someone is definitely dying during the night and there is nothing to prevent/go back on that. I also really would love to pull Abductor some-day or maybe something interesting like...hmm..i don't know. I have been lucky enough to draw a mass amount of PRs for both Town and Scum so I would really have to think that one through more.

Hi J, remember when we talked before you even knew that dGames existed? :bee:
Yes I do actually. I remember because that was the time that I was debating on becoming a ZSS main and also I really liked the community and got to know some of the players more because of it. I don't really use her much anymore besides friendlies but we used to talk a lot if I recall correctly because you would always hit me up the very second I logged on and then we would talk on and off for the rest of the time.

J, how many times has someone thought you were a girl? Seriously, you're really feminine sometimes. Does this come naturally to you or something?
I lost track haha. See the thing is, I don't deny I'm feminine and I know that I'm a feminine guy more than a masculine guy. It's because I have been hanging out with women my entire life over guys and didn't really have many guy friends growing up which is probably what influenced that so yes it does come naturally to me and it's not something I try to do because what I am is what I am haha. I'm just a feminine guy but not like a fem-boy. I guess I just understand women much more than I understand guys. People don't think I'm a girl in person definitely haha, but I do get questioned for being gay by a lot of people. I've even had people just assume I was gay until they saw me with my girlfriend and then they would be like "....what?!" and that's that pretty much. I've just got a very interesting persona I guess I would say? It's kind of hard to explain this through typing and I probably could explain it better in person but whatcha gonna do?

Excluding Dahlia, which Phoenix Wright character do you like the most?

Klavier Gavin

or

Trucy Wright

I also gotta say I love Pearl Fey and Larry Butz.

JTB said:
What was your immediate reaction to Rockin x J, an epic fan fiction by RR?
If I'm being completely honest, I found it annoying and something that was just...i don't know how to explain it but it was something I just didn't care for too much. However, I do realize now in retrospect that it was just light hearted jesting but I believe that was around the time where I had to literally stop using Dahlia gifs because of that one meme that started (the semen meme combined with the bleck meme and just yeah). *shrug* I don't really know how to put into words but jokes like that aren't the funniest thing to me. Probably never going to listen to that again. ;P

How do you manage to find time for so many mafia games? Seriously, from the sounds of things you lead a pretty hectic life, and yet it seems you're in every other game!
I honestly have no clue haha. I guess I just play mafia as my hobby along with video games whenever I get the chance. I don't find it too hard to make a post a day or just read via my phone now but like it can get hectic sometimes and sometimes I literally can't post for like a day or two and then I come back to 10 pages of me being accused for being away on inactivity and it's just meeeh. Lately I have been getting more plans and it is making it harder to have things. However, most of the mods I have had in the past have been really leniant and forgiving of my constant V/LAs and the like due to shows or parties or the like which is something I am grateful for.

Vandy said:
Favourite open set up?
I love some of the newbie game set-ups but I gotta say I loved Kittens vs. Domo-kuns for its simplicity that made the game rely heavily on Dayplay.

Vandy said:
Favourite Town/mafia role?
My favorite town-role would probably have to be something that clears me more if I get into a jam or something. I love masons/neighbors/lovers in my opinion, but I don't like getting neighbors/lovers*been both haha* because they stink in terms of reliability. I guess I like getting tracker or watcher in my opinion. I like those because they can clear or condemn people but don't give too much info away to cloud Day-play.

For mafia, I would love to get Godfather some day. That would just be so helpful for me, even though I've never been copped before haha. I would like Ninja too because that would help me in certain situations. I really don't have a preference for my favorite mafia roles because I would rather not be mafia and I have had the pleasure of being so many different mafia roles that I can't seem to recall or remember which ones would have been my favorite. I guess I would love to try again as a Yakuza, but that role is very wonky if not balanced correctly.

Vandy said:
When designing a set up, what are some of the ideas/philosophies you employ?
1.) Will people enjoy the flavour.
2.) What makes this game different from others?
3.) How will I tell a story with this one?
4.) How to design roles to fit characters.
5.) Is it unique and fun?

Vandy said:
What's one thing every mod could do to make their set ups better?
Have fun with the flavour, keep constant vote-counts, and also just make sure the players are having fun. For role wise, just be careful of being too "creative" in terms of roles and that stuff. There is also things to worry about how some roles affect others so I guess just watch balancing.

Vandy said:
If you found $5 on the ground and just HAD to spend it, what would you buy?
Probably go buy a soda or something cheap.

Vandy said:
You just received your mafia role pm; who are the 3 townies that you would least like to play against.
Ryker, Kuzi, Swiss, hands down, no contest.

What advice would you give to newbies?
To remain positive no matter how the game may seem and always play for your win-con till the very end! Don't get warped into thinking a game of mafia has to be a certain way in order for you to play it or for others. Play the game to have fun and be willing to have change sometimes.

Swords said:
Why are you so good at reading people (usually)?
I honestly don't know, I just try and read intent and push things that I feel are scummy behaviour and work from there. It seems to just have a natural process nowadays haha.

Swords said:
Are you a boy or a girl?
Proud to be a man.

Swords said:
What's your secret weakness?
Low self-esteem and other people's emotions

Swords said:
What's the average day in your life like? Doing anything special this summer?
Well besides moving and auditioning for plays and getting ready for college and a trying to find a job, nothing special this summer (that seems pretty normal to me, *no sarcasm* for most high school graduates*

My average day used to be like this:

5:30 - Wake-up, get ready for school.
6:40 - Be at the bus
7:20-2:20 - School (filled with AP classes and the like)
2:20-4:30 or 6:00 or 9:00 - Theatre rehearsals
Whenever I get home after practice/hanging out/homework: - Check social network stuff, mafia, sleep.

Do it all over again. It is fun when you add a couple more shows into the mix than just one because driving becomes hellish.

However nowadays I am just hanging out with friends like every hour of the day due to me moving and a lot of my friends getting ready for college. It is the crazy life.

Swords said:
Good or evil?
I like being good, but being evil is so much more fun. Idk it is really dependent on the mood/day I'm having. Most the time I'm good, it's probably like 90% to 10% in terms of Good vs. Evil. Always got to have a little mischief.

Swords said:
Town or mafia?
TOWN!!!!! 100% no questions asked I love playing as town more than mafia. I really do dislike getting scum but RNG just seems to hate me and loves giving me mafia so much. I swear I have been mafia so much it isn't even funny. I remember there was a time where I ran for like 6-7 games straight as mafia, and not town. It was dreadful and made me want to stop playing all together. I love hunting scum and being part of town instead of having to be fake and lie and deceive, it just sucks haha. Whenever I get a town pm, I am so much happier than when I get a mafia one. In fact, most of my first posts in mafia QTs are "Mafia...again? ;_; I wanted town...Oh well, let's all do our best!" Considering games that are not on-going Here is my track record atm:

21 games as Mafia-Indy
32 games as Town.

That makes up 53 games (not including some I replaced out/into) so that's like 40% of the time I have been mafia. (rounding up from 39.6%) and 60% of the time I'm town (rounding down from 60.4%) Like for me, that's insane haha. I can't believe I've been unlucky enough to get mafia so much especially when the odds are in the favour of getting town so much more than mafia/scum. I've only been indy twice too so that's 19 times as mafia.

Swords said:
Tell us five things that we didn't already know about you.
Well some people don't know but I was born in England and also raised there for a while in my teenage years. It's funny when you come to an american high school and people are like:

Then they realize you don't have an accent (well I can do one, but I have an american accent naturally) and then they get bored.

Uhm, I have cosplayed at cons before.

I listen to all types of music.

I absolutely love parties.

And I am moving to Colorado in 1-2 weeks.

Swords said:
Do you have any sisters? Any siblings at all? I have a suspicion about you based upon your general personality that you're either an only child, or you only have sisters.
I have one sister and one brother. ;P

@ J - Your best performance? Ideal scumteam/townteam? Describe your style. Any rivals? Why are you so.....irritating in game?
I don't really know what I would call my "best" performance because there is always room for improvement. I guess I would probably say one of Inception Mafia or probably Celeb Rehab or something of that nature. My ideal scum-team would probably by like Me+Marshy+July or like Me+Ryker+Chuckie. Town team, just the usual people who I end up buddying or a strong town.

My style is something I don't even know how to describe anymore because of how much it has changed over the years. I honestly cannot believe I have almost been playing this game for about 2 years now and it is shocking to see the difference. I guess my style would be described as using Pathos and Logos as my main proponents for thinking and also for convincing. I tend to try and have buddies or friends in games because I just feel I have more fun that way regardless of alignment plus it helps me read people better in my opinion. I know I am a lengthy wall-poster at times but that has been cut down significantly. Usually now-a-days when I have a wall written, it usually means that there is something going on or the dag on wall needs to be read already. I don't consider myself a sheep unless it is someone pushing what I feel the same way then I am okay with sheeping a vote or two that way to see what happens and the like.

Don't really have any rivals. However, I have challenged July to be my rival the next time we are in a game together because she is scary good haha. I wish Sang would play more so we can be better rivals because she is really good IRL but yeah. I guess I don't really have any other rivals anyways. Well Zen is a given in my opinion but that is just because we have the most fun being friendly rivals in games.

That kind of brings me as to why you, personally, find me irritating in games is because I'm not content with being a sheep and I'm not content with just riding on the coattails of others. I guess it's also because I take the "nicer" route while you take the "harsher" route I guess? Two different sides of the coin.

J, name five things I don't know about you ;)
Uhm, this is actually hard.

have you had any experiences in mafia games that left a serious impact on how you viewed the game or how you played? that taught you lessons and improved your play as a result? if so what were they?
Hmmm, now this is a very deep question haha. Okay well there was actually some games that made me change my opinion of the game and made me become more of an advocate for a certain type of play and those would be FF9 mafia and Halloween Mafia. I really disliked those games just fundamentally because I had never been really torn down that hard before in mafia games and those honestly made me wanna quit mafia for the long run, but I continued reading games afterwards and got sucked back in for my love of the game.

Some games that made me realize certain things were like Mafia All-Stars was my first game where I got my first scum-lynch and town followed me on it and it was also the first time I was NK'd as town which was really I guess satisfying in a way to be like "I was killed because I was a threat...? well that's a new one."

KSSU was the first game where I realized to never back down out of NAs because it will screw you over in the long run if you do not go with what you originally planned. I kept true to that in Celeb Rehab and it helped me massively.

Fire and Lightning taught me as well as my first game of mafia in the Disco Room that one of my town-reads will most likely be scum if they are still alive at a certain point in the game and there are no NAs to back up why they are still around. Another funny thing about that game (F&L) with Gurren Laggen is also where I started going more into why word-slips sometimes are more important in certain contexts as in scum-slips.

Pulp Fiction is the game that taught me the biggest lesson of them all in my own opinion: Never give up and keep fighting for your win-con even when it seems bleak. I mean that is my biggest lesson I am learning in mafia is that regardless of who is going against ya, you gotta just keep pushing back and make them either A.) Realize you are town or B.) Find another way out of being lynched as scum.

Idk if I can compile learning things from certain games really well but the thing is I have learned a lot from having so many different experiences in mafia that it is insane to believe.

why are you so good at this game?

has anyone told you about your scumtell?
I'm not really haha and some people have told me I have different scum-tells. Apparantly people just have different scum-tells for themselves in order to read me. I have caught on to a couple of them though and have been rectifying them slowly.

Top five favorite music artists?
Eeeh I don't really have "favorite" music artists because I listen to a lot of different genres. Pop culture music is my main thing so like the usual (Lady Gaga/Fun./Nicki Minaj/The Wanted/Rihanna/Katy Perry/Pitbull) and then there are some that are just I love for lyrics (Lenka/Ingrid Michaelson/Lily Allen/Taylor Swift/Sara Barellies/Dia Frampton/Kelly Clarkson) and then I have just random stuff like Blood on the Dance Floor, My Darkest Days, Eminem, Girls Generation, Papa Roach, Black Eyed Peas and just yeah haha. Music is something I love to death.

Did you ever finish Amnesia: The Dark Descent?

Did you finally man up and beat it yourself or did that girl do it for you?

I'd ask more question but I found a bag of Milky Ways.
Nope, never did. She just ended up telling me the entire story. She had beat it previously so I never got to see the ending. And I love that video haha.

btw J, there's a new Amnesia coming out later this year, are you going to play it?
I saw the trailer and my goodness no. I will watch playthrough but I heard that pig-noise stuff and I am probably never touching the game.

how serious are you about theater? do you enjoy doing it or was it something you did so it looked good on your school record? might you pursue a job in the subject?
Incredibly serious. I would love to live in a theatre my entire life and just find it semi-annoying to those people who do only do theatre to "polish the college resume" because those type of people (mainly just girls I've found) just annoy me. They come into the theatre acting like they know everything and act like they are the greatest thing just overall, they are *****es to put it bluntly. xD Fake people annoy me the most. Yes, I would love to pursue a job in this field, problem is, convincing my parents to allow me to be a theatre major with teaching.

If you were a girl, what would you like to be named? Would you name your daughter like that?

If I was a girl, uuuh, I actually don't know haha. I guess I would like a cool name but there are also those names that get passed by that no one really uses anymore because they are older or just not there anymore. I guess I could like seeing myself with something like Catherine that has a lot of name variations like Cat, or Catie, or Cathie, or just Catherine and the like. I guess I like names that are also after flowers too like Iris or Rose. I would probably tend to name my daughter something that would resemble a cute or delicate name. *shrug* Then again, I don't really want children so it's not something that is really on my mind and I am absolute terrible with names.

why are you and zen always at each others throats when not hydraing?
Zen is usually the one instigating those arguments but it's because we usually read each other wrong when we wanna be dead-set right on the other so we can hold bragging rights to the other that we caught them as scum when the game is over. Lately though, hasn't been the case. I was wrong in Ryker mafia (so was he) and he was wrong in ERB. Though otherwise, we have really been in sync most games which is why we started those little arguments of who reads who the best. I still think I can read him better due to our track record but it's pretty darn close.

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE MEEE?

caps
Because you are always scum! I can't love scum as town, it just goes against everything...there is always that forbidden fruit temptation...but no it can never be, you have to go.

Am I the only one who gets to make you laugh, laugh until you cry?
Am I the only one who asks you to go, go on without me?
Am I the only one who loves when you leave your hair down in front of your eyes?

And who, who do you think I am?
And who, who do you think I'll be without you?

Am I the only one who had to dress you up to see how you fell down?
Am I the only one who needs you to go, go on about me?
Am I the only one who loves when you leave your hair down in front of your eyes?

You aren't the only one, but you do always seem to have a great sense of punchlines and the like. It's like I feel like I'm being hit on but at the same time the questions don't mean a thing but they mean something greater entirely. I just don't even know what to say! xD

Any tips for me specifically? : D

Don't ask pointless questions unless you have reasoning behind them. Watch out for OMGUS, and also you tend to tunnel when you feel you have something right. Be careful of this. Also, don't be so trusting, but don't be so rejecting of a helping hand sometimes.

Ran said:
In Ryker Mafia, you played (imo) like an indy. was this because of the joke indy thing, or what? I want to know why I got my read wrong on you. Also, I thought you were the princess.... ^^;
Joke indy thing wasn't till after the game ended. I played very weird that game due to my restriction I had which was a pain in the rear but it ended up working and I ended up surviving that dilemma somehow while also helping town lynch scum so I guess it all worked out in the end.

Ran said:
Sometimes I read you wrong. For example, I read you wrong in Pulp Fiction. This may have been heavily laden with omgus. ;-; But still. At times when there isn't omgus, how do I read you wrong? How can I read you better?
I honestly don't know how to help you read me because I try and keep my town and scum meta the same, but it's when I falter with my scum-meta that I am usually outed. Look for intent would be my suggestion.

What's your "life philosophy"/slogan?
To always look for the positive in things. As long as you do that, everything should make itself look better and there will always be something to grasp onto.

J, why are you called J? Is it short for James or Johnathon or Jeffrey or some other J name? Are you pretending to be Will Smith's character from Men In Black? Is it your favorite letter? Do you have any siblings, and if so, do they go by single letters of the alphabet as well? Does everyone pick on Q for being different?

I believe I either explained this above or below or idk anymore haha. Pulling an all-nighter writing this due to threats is a funny story. It is short for my name, I actually hadn't watched MIB before I made the name. It is my favorite letter. Yes, I have siblings but none of them go by just one letter. Q does get picked on for being a little *****.

Circus said:
You're stranded on a desert island; how long do you wait to switch from standard clothing to loincloth?
I'd probably try and make the clothes last until as long as I could. Probably a couple weeks, maybe a month or two.

Circus said:
You're stranded on a dessert island; are you happy, hungry, or just worried about the stability of a "land" mass made entirely of ice cream and cookie dough?
Probably would be happy and hungry for the first leg of it and then begin to worry about the stability of the ice cream which better be dark chocolate haha.

What's the most amazing & surprising & unusual role you've ever a) received b) seen
As in, which role pms have you read and just gone 'what... wow.'
Most unusual one was mine and Vandy's role pm for Time Travelers Mafia where we went on through the entire game not knowing we were indies, but we were in the end and it was just like "wait...huh?!" because we honestly thought we were town. The most amazing role pm I have received was the one for FF7:redux because it had like my dream role in it. And then another surprising role was when I got Self-watcher because I wasn't used to it. I also remember getting Yakuza once which is a really fun role but a terrible one at the same time haha. (most my interesting roles come from OS)

What is your name?
J?

Why is the XBOX360 your favorite console system to play on?
Ew.

J, what games do you play on the 360?
Was a joke made by Sang, but I have to say that the games I do play on the 360 would probably be the Left 4 Dead series, I also have played the Fable games as well which were fun but other than that I don't really play it that much. I mean my friends love those Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Halo, and those sort of things, but I was never really into them and I am absolutely terrible at them! xD I always end up dying really soon just when I am beginning to get the hang of the game.

Why do you consider yourself a bad player?
It's not that I consider myself a bad player. It is just that I don't consider myself "super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot" like most some people believe. I just feel there is always room for improvement even though I am one of the stronger advocates for mods being able to give MvPs based on performances they feel deserve it even though it may not stack up to how other mods or players perceive it. I just feel that I still have a lot of work to go before I am considered "great" or "really good" as some players are revered as. Idk, I guess I'm just hesitant to be called good because then people would expect stellar performances every game when the fact is, it's impossible to be fantastic every game without having a hitch or two along the way. So I guess I would consider myself "good" or "knows what I'm doing" I guess. I mean this pretty much sums it up cleanly:

J, why you not play league of legends with us?
I really don't know how nor do I even know what it is. I know a lot of people play it, it's just not something that has ever really crossed my mind to play. Plus, no time for things like that haha.

you are on top of a volcano with both halves of this hydra

we are walking along the outer edge of the top

suddenly both halves trip and fall into the volcano but you are fast enough to grab both of our hands and we are hanging on for dear life

however you cant lift up both of us but DO have the strength to lift one of us up if you drop the other

what do you do? i want the end result of this heartwrenching circumstance

Okay going to have a little fun with this one here but what in the world were we doing on top of a volcano in the first place?:

In a heart-wrenching twist of fate, Marshy and Macman are both dangling above lava and there is only one person who can save them and it comes down to the nitty gritty of somehow only having the strength to pull one of them up but not the other. Both of the guys try and convince certain ways to get the other one to be pulled up but they do so in a manner that does not diss the other guy, in fact, at some points in the conversation of who to save, they suggest that maybe saving the other guy would not be the worst because of how much of a bro they truly were. The lava was boiling underneath and whoever fell would definitely not be coming back. Thoughts of who should he save just kept flashing through his mind as his strength began to dwindle more as time passed by. Marshy was like him in a lot of ways so more to relate with and then there was Macman who was just an all-around cool guy. In the end, he tried to pull up both of the guys but there was no use because as soon as he tried that, Macman slipped from his grasped and Marshy got pulled up. Sad tale and no one ever went to that volcano again.
J, I feel like there's some big, relevant question that I should be asking you that relates to our relationship to one another, but I can't think of what it is. What question(s) should I be asking you and what are the answers to them?

Hm, well you do tend to ask me random questions to try and figure out my psychological disposition so I guess you could have asked more of those or any more questions you had about me.

Then again, if you think of anything, you'll probably just hit me up later anyways haha.

Swords said:
What's your favorite Shakespeare play and why?

I would definitely have to say Midsummer Night's Dream because I directed a similar show for my school which was a parody of Shakepeare's play. It was called Shakespeare in Hollywood and I had absolutely so much fun. I love the original play and ironically enough my rival high school did Midsummer Night's Dream for their Fall Show. However, it was just fun to do and the fact that that show just emulates Shakespeare's dilemma of love and chaos.

Swords said:
What's your favorite smiley?
;P Idk why but I use that one the most, especially when texting.

If you found a pimp near a lamp post and he offered you three *****es, which one would you take?
Idk, usually there is the cheap one, the mediocre one, and the pricey one and if I was going to be buying one, then I would probably take the pricey one because why buy bad?

If you were given the option of killing one healthy person to harvest their organs to save 3 sick dying people, who would you choose to be the donor?
Who would I choose? Uhmm well possibly someone who needs/deserves the organs?

If you had to choose a player from Dgames MOST LIKE your own playstyle, (or the closest fit) who would it be and why?
Most like mine? Hmm, that's really hard because I don't think anyone really plays like me. I guess if I had to choose playstyle, I would say Marshy because we are pretty much the same in thinking except he uses less words and he's more brash than I am. But then there are players like July who I feel also share a similar thing with the way we post and the way we think and play. I still remember the game that July snapped and got really into the game which made me go O_O and semi-die of laughter because of how much I could not believe what she just did. But yeah I guess I would have to say July or Marshy. I mean Sang has exactly the same thought process as me which is why we are really close friends *though her's is more scientific while mine is more psychological* but we don't really play the game the same way.

When and how did you get into Phoenix Wright?
Are you excited for the 999 sequel? 3DS or Vita?
I got into Phoenix Wright really randomly because I just decided to pick up the game at a game-store and it happened to be the third game (Trials and Tribulations, the one with Dahlia) and I instantly fell in love with the series.

I cannot wait for the 999 sequel because I really hope it is as amazing the first game was. I will be getting it for the 3DS because I don't own a Vita.

Are you excited for PSO2?
I don't know what that is. ;P

Are my questions better than Ran's?
Do you love me more than Ran?
Why do you love me more than Ran?
I have a lot of love, who should I give it to?
A)Ran
B)Nabe
C)Rockin
D)All of the above
Probably go with D. C sets you up for a Rockin joke. Nabe and Ran are just have more than enough love.

What is your least favorite Pheonix Wright case?

I really hate the beginning ones of the first two games because of how easy they were to do, otherwise, I don't mind any of the cases because I find them all fun. The only case I can see myself hating is the one with MaskdeMasque because it infuriates me haha.

What qualities do you like in me?
In July?
In Zen?
In Nabe?

Let's be a Phoenix Wright Hydra? ; 3
I like how you keep trying and your perserverance through very weird scenarios.
July is a kind person who shares my love of music and also writing lengthy posts accidently.
Zen is Zen
Nabe is just like that cool guy everyone likes.

Someday we should hydra haha, and I'm totally down for a PW hydra.

If I were the moon and you were the stars, could we hydra in the future not far?

Makin your words a path to your soul, will you poetically answer four questions in a row?

Oh gosh, if I could do the second one I would try but I am terrible with poetry besides like AB rhyming which is actually the reason I didn't sign up for Epic Rap Battles and became a last minute replacement. xD

And us hydra'ing would definitely be something that has crossed my mind and something that would be fun to try, so sure why not!

Btw, we need to talk more.

i think us hydraing would be fun but kind of pointless outside of that. why do you think i think this?

Because we are already pretty much the same person and have the same thoughts in games. I mean it would totally be fun and probably be one of the either funniest or greatest hydras ever but like we pretty much hydra with two slots regardless of games now a days so it would just be a little pointless. Still kind of wanna try it someday.

also, Why were we never the same alignment? You and Jerkus were like my own personal rogue's gallery.
I honestly don't know haha. We can never be on the same side of things in games it seems which is really a funny thing. Even from the first game, Pulp Fiction, we have been on different sides of the field. I gotta say though, being on the same side with ya would have been a cool game regardless of the faction we were. Maybe it'd just be too scary/too much ownage if we were on the same team so mods purposefully make it so at least one of us is mafia or town against each other? Haha I honestly don't know!

Once again, I apologize for the delay but thank you for interviewing me and also I hope you enjoyed it! I will get my picks for the interview in the next post. This was a lot of fun to do and I can't believe I finally finished it. I think it's longer than EE's case on me in Pulp Fiction hahahaha.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Now you know a bit how I feel because I lost over half of that long post the first time and then just started re-typing the answers. ^^"

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I agree, more people should post vote counts with their faces so I can see what they look like.

Top Bottom