• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Setups I’ve played or already thought about, because I don’t want to sit and make a zillion more setups just to answer this question:
For under 10: Vote manipulators. Everyone can manipulate someone else’s vote if they choose to by saying “you can only vote for this player”. Multiple attempts allow them to vote for any of the players given to them. Mafia can NKill. No mod confirmation save for a modkill on someone if they vote for someone that they can’t vote for. Can’t tell someone they can only vote for themselves. Lynch is whoever has the most votes at the end of the day if no consensus is reached. Everyone may choose to not vote if they so desire.
For over 10 players: Mages and Priests. Everyone in the game has 3 health points to start off with. During the Night phase, each player can deal 1 point of damage to whoever they want. If that person goes negative at the end of the Night, they die. They can also add one extra health point to a player with no maximum, giving them more health. This occurs every night. Mafia can NKill, ignoring health. Lynches ignore health. As the game goes on people’s health goes dangerously high or dangerously low and people use it for reads as well as in-game reads. A complete townie read becomes a suspicious read when they have 9 health and there are only 8 players left in the game. Scum has to be careful not to let town get to an ending position where town can mislynch in lylo, but then deal damage to scum to kill them. Rare, but possibility.
These are really interesting setups. Did you create this yourself, or play in them elsewhere? I've been trying to expand my repertoire of open setups and I'm interested in learning about more of them.

Oh how laaaaaaame. After making such a big fuss about how bombs should suicide via modkill to skew the game severely in town's favor, I'm surprised. Or maybe you don't consider that trying to "break" the game lol.

Entertainment-wise, Fire Emblem. That was fun. Balance-wise, I dunno. It’s hard to think back say “man, that **** was BALANCED”
It should be impossible to think that. =P

Vote: Vanderzant for next interview

Overswarm

is laughing at you
These are really interesting setups. Did you create this yourself, or play in them elsewhere? I've been trying to expand my repertoire of open setups and I'm interested in learning about more of them.
Made 'em. I've got many, many, many unused setups saved, so much so that it is often difficult to choose which one I'll be using. Most of the open ones like those I generally don't do just becuase something like "priests and mages" is one of those games you'd have to play multiple times to really get a feel for it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That is exactly why I said 'for one of those guys'

I planned for this

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
SO IT IS DECIDED

Errybody start asking questions for Circus!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
What are you up to? How've you been? How's thug life?

How do you feel your style has evolved over the years? Where did you start off? What have you improved? What are you still improving?

Mafia arch-nemesis as town and why?

As scum and why?

What are some of your favorite movies?

You're in a large game, as a townie, that is apparently going to be very difficult. What townies do you absolutely want on your side, and why?

Same question, except for scum and scumbuddies.

How do you approach the game, nowadays, as town or as scum? What's your M.O.?

Whom would you love to manipulate as scum? Whom would you never want to have to manipulate?

Apparently you were going to play X-Men as Gambit way back in the day. How were you gonna do that without AIM, you homo? :mad:

Best personal play and/or game as town? As scum?

Best play and/or game you've ever witness from another town(ie) or scum(my)?

Why does Gheb smell like a poopy butt?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Quick! You have James Bond captive and it is mandatory that you kill him in a drawn out and humiliating manner. How do you accomplish this and what do you say in your evil monologue?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
How and why did you find dGames, and what got you interested in Mafia?

If you found $5 in your pocket what would you spend it on?

If I met you in real life, would you buy me a pizza?

I think you may have something I don't. Tell me what that is.

What do you think of the nickname Circa Dur?

On this note, what do you think of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXpBfRlLnv8

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you could redo Hep Alien, what would you change with your approach?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
We should have a detroit meet-up sometime Jerkus, do you agree?

ps, it doesn't have to be Detroit though.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
note: all questions from Jungle will still be ignored

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Sorry if there are any repeat questions, I didn't bother to read other people's questions.

On a scale of 1-10, how fun was HP mafia?

What was your favorite part of HP mafia?

Just how oldschool are you?

What's the most amazing play you've ever seen in a mafia game?

What's your personal best play in a mafia game?

Who's your favorite player to watch play (note that I'm not necessarily asking for the player that you think is the best, just the one that you think is the most entertaining)?

What's your favorite setup that you've played in?

If you could of picked any role to have gotten in PF (besides the one that you got), what would it of been?

Who would be your 5 Dgamers to hang out with IRL if you could?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
/never checks this thread but has a mancrush on Circus

/not really

Why are you guys allowed to ask so many questions?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
What was your reaction to my deadline wagon on you in Megaman X mafia?
Any idea why town just fell apart D2 onwards in that game?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This is not nearly enough questions.

I'll close it up here in a few days, so get more in

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Where have you been between Wonderland Mafia and Megaman X Mafia? I haven't seen you around too much.

Speaking of Wonderland mafia, and nostalgic memories from that game? Personally, I'll never forget Riddle getting nailed in RVS or Xiivi's messages...

Have you been in any adventure games? If so, any details you'd care to share (best/worst moments, etc.)? If not, would you be interested in doing one?

What's your all-star town/scum team? What are some players you really don't want to see as a certain alignment?

Are there any tells in particular you look for in general? How about from specific players?

Brawl or Melee? Which character do you play?

Top Bottom