• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
lmao, really...

we all know multiplying the 4th, 21st, and 26th prime numbers equal 51611, or may 16, 2011.

can you tell me how often the product of prime numbers coincide with dates in mmddyy or mmddyyyy format?

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
let me go ahead and explain why you're ********...
all numbers greater than 1 are either prime or composite.
so any number where dd exceeds 31 is not a date. same with mm > 12, or yy >99

every time its a composite number lol.

45349 is composite of primes, REFUTED. stick to brawl

UltimateHaxor123

Smash Apprentice
@frame perfect, why are u such an *******? just stfu and gtfo if you are just going to post random stuff and call people ******** afterwards.

btw, everyone. DoH and Wobbles are leaving Dallas and darkrain is half-retired. Does this mean the dallas scene is dead? Up until 1-2months ago i thought this would have been the case but my recent attendance at OMG (shoutouts to swift) showed me that there was a smash scene (albeit very small but i think it has potential). I could like to take this opportunity to ask all the smashers who couldn't make it to the last one to try and come to this one. I know it might be somewhat far away for some people, but you can carpool and split the transportation costs (plus its on a friday and i know most ppl don't have work/school the next day). Let's show that the DFW is still alive and kicking!

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
@frame perfect, why are u such an *******? just stfu and gtfo if you are just going to post random stuff and call people ******** afterwards.

btw, everyone. DoH and Wobbles are leaving Dallas and darkrain is half-retired. Does this mean the dallas scene is dead? Up until 1-2months ago i thought this would have been the case but my recent attendance at OMG (shoutouts to swift) showed me that there was a smash scene (albeit very small but i think it has potential). I could like to take this opportunity to ask all the smashers who couldn't make it to the last one to try and come to this one. I know it might be somewhat far away for some people, but you can carpool and split the transportation costs (plus its on a friday and i know most ppl don't have work/school the next day). Let's show that the DFW is still alive and kicking!

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman

lmfao, i know you been to like 2 tournies now, but seriously... who designated you savior of melee/social thread safety patrol?

Jake13

Smash Lord
so who is going to take over the DFW thread since doh is gone? you need to get control from him so you can keep it updated

when is the next OMG, i'll see if i can get houston involved (and you ****** know we roll at least ten deep errwhere

also, ha kidssss we're getting wobbles for like a month =p

shoutouts to rage lol

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
ur right, i should give others an opportunity to tell you how offensive you are also
while you're at it, quit talking out your *** about **** you don't know about. you don't know dfw melee, lmfao

its kind of funny to me that you are all of sudden the hero of dallas, when not too long ago you posted this mind-numbingly ignorant thread, all while taking a dump on dallas melee in the process(in melee discussion I might add)...

So...i'm a senior in high school right now and for those of you that have already gone through this, you know that this is the time for...*dramatic drum roll*...COLLEGE APPS. I currently live in Dallas Texas and for those of you who know anything about dallas, you also know that it has the ****tiest melee scene ever. So now that i have a chance to get out of the state, i want to select somewhere that has a smash scene (obviously this isn't the only factor but a very important one :D).

Any suggestions?

Some colleges i've already chosen.
1) Stanford - WC
2) NYU - EC
3) Yale - EC
4) Carnegie Melon - EC
saying dallas has *cough* “the ****iest melee scene ever”.
i know you were a little butt-hurt about my responses in that thread, but get over it LOL

lmao hope carnegie mellon/yale works out. good luck/good riddens...

so who is going to take over the DFW thread since doh is gone? you need to get control from him so you can keep it updated

when is the next OMG, i'll see if i can get houston involved (and you niggggas know we roll at least ten deep errwhere

also, ha kidssss we're getting wobbles for like a month =p

shoutouts to rage lol
much love jake

and i nominate R-brave to take the thread!

UltimateHaxor123

Smash Apprentice
lol calling me butthurt when u just made a bigass post to justify why you can be an *******. And i've probably done more for the dallas scene than u have. Sung and I were the ones that planned that coppell christmas tourney when he came back from socal.

btw, dallas DOES have the ****tiest melee scene ever - but thats not saying it can't be changed. We just need ppl to step it up and go to tourneys.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
You've never been anywhere else, how can you say we are the worst?

Children these days.

You have three of the most talented players for their respective characters in the nation and you have the audacity to claim we have a ****ty scene? Just because we don't play with scrubs doesn't mean we aren't active.

Grow up.

:phone:

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
And i've probably done more for the dallas scene than u have.

btw, dallas DOES have the ****tiest melee scene ever

It takes more than co-setting up 1 tournament. Rage has been an active member in this community since 2005. He has gone to more tournies than most in the DFW area.

You've never been anywhere else, how can you say we are the worst?

Children these days.

Just because we don't play with scrubs doesn't mean we aren't active.

Exactly. leapinghare, pootthebox, boomstick, reckon, rage and i have been smashing recently in preparation for the upcoming tournament. Dont forget those who have forgotten SWF due to a little something called responsibility.

and i nominate R-brave to take the thread!
I nominate you. I dont get on here enough =/

bluezaft

The True Zaft
See you all at the tournament. Check out my skill after having not really played for a year.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I want to go to or have a melee smashfest, but I don't think there is anyone close in my area that plays melee. I really don't want to drive to almost Keller to play smash lol.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
There's flaming...in Dallas? lol

Hope to attend the next tournament.

Much <3 to Dallas. Most chill scene.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Problemo's Smashfest!
THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 25TH
Keep in mind this is not a routine smashfest and it will not happen every week.

528 Hummingbird Trl.
Crowley TX, 76036
Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ8gEwAA

Directions:
Coming from pretty much anywhere but South West Fort Worth, head to I-35 and go South until you reach the exit for Crowley Road. Take the exit and turn right. Keep going until you actually see Rendon Crowley Road and then turn left. Keep going until you see houses on the left. Turn at the first left that isn't a red light (it's a small-ish road so don't miss it). This road is S Hampton Road. Google maps for some reason cuts off here, but there is more to do. Turn left at the dead end and turn right at the stop sign. My house will be on the right just before the next intersection.

Time:
6pm - 1am-ish

Phone number:

817-627-7907

Right now, I only have one set up at my house. Either additional full setups would be nice or if you have a Wii, bring it. I have component cables for Wii so it won't lag so much on an HDTV. I do not have a CRT TV to use anymore. Anyways, bring what you can! :D It'll be great!

P.S. Also, there will be various other games to play such as Legend of Zelda Four Swords, Gears of War 2, SSFIV Arcade Edition, MvC3, Mario Bros, and more! Feel free to bring other games of your liking too!

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
If anyone is itching to play sometime next week, i'm gonna be free. I live in frisco, so i can make it to like anywhere in north dallas. Im me or whatever. In case everybody forgot about me i'm roy player who played a couple of years ago, but i play shiek now, so i'm better!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol this thread always makes me laugh...I know there are so many of y'all in that city too...

So, since DoH has moved out from Texas...y'all'll probably need someone else to take over the thread to keep this scene alive. Well, that's assuming y'all want to it at least.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Houston's apparently coming to the tournament tomorrow, so I feel like I should actually practice for it...

bluezaft

The True Zaft
My teammate from the tournament is looking to get into the smash scene. She would probably be interested.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I could hold a fest at my apartment sometime soon...college doesn't start up again until the 26th, so I'm free of pretty much all obligations. Would this next wednesday/saturday be good?

Top Bottom