• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
hey sethlon, could you possibly hold a little smashfest wednesday AND saturday? saturday smash fest is an alliteration, which should make it the obvious choice.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Thoraxe and crew are swinging by at around 5pm. Anytime after noon is fair game if you want to drop in earlier.

Denti

Smash Master
You still live at Zac's right? And I might leave for your place at like 3:00 to avoid that DFW traffic. So expect me there at like 4:00/4:15.

Maybe you can teach me some things too while i'm there.

Edit: Also who all from DFW Melee is attending Oklahoma Super bit wars?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Correct, I still live with Zac. An' yeah, that would be a good chance to show you stuff beforehand.

Denti

Smash Master
This thread has become more active in the last two pages. Seriously the post before the last couple pages have weeks of separation XD

OMG makin Melee active, and bringin in those new peoples.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hmm... if I get a ride TO Sethlon's place, would anybody be able to drive me back? I'm staying over in Addison at the moment.

If I can't get a ride back I'll need to wait until after 5:30-ish to show up, otherwise I can come way before.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hmm... if I get a ride TO Sethlon's place, would anybody be able to drive me back? I'm staying over in Addison at the moment.

If I can't get a ride back I'll need to wait until after 5:30-ish to show up, otherwise I can come way before.
I can, though I won't actually be getting there until around 7.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yo so what's good people, I'm milesg2g and your friend was nice enough to link me here.

I live in McKinney TX and I have no idea where everything else is, so yeah get @ me.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
So, right now I have a blown tire and it looks like because of that I won't be able to make it... >.>
Sucks that you weren't able to make it =( Would you be interested in another smashfest next wednesday? I'm considering just making them a weekly thing. Although I guess that'd be a bit much since you live out in Fort Worth, eh?

Yo so what's good people, I'm milesg2g and your friend was nice enough to link me here.

I live in McKinney TX and I have no idea where everything else is, so yeah get @ me.
Welcome to DFW, miles! I don't know of any smashers that live in McKinney itself, but me, Thoraxe and crew, and a bunch of others live in the plano/richardson area. I'm probly gonna be holding smashfests relatively frequently, and swift holds monthlies out in Fort Worth(last one was last week friday, he hasn't announced the next one yet).

Denti

Smash Master
Sucks that you weren't able to make it =( Would you be interested in another smashfest next wednesday? I'm considering just making them a weekly thing. Although I guess that'd be a bit much since you live out in Fort Worth, eh?
I'm never bothered by traveling lengths. All I really ever get concerned with is gas money, so if I got the money, I can always smash! wahahaha!

milesg2g

Smash Champion

Welcome to DFW, miles! I don't know of any smashers that live in McKinney itself, but me, Thoraxe and crew, and a bunch of others live in the plano/richardson area. I'm probly gonna be holding smashfests relatively frequently, and swift holds monthlies out in Fort Worth(last one was last week friday, he hasn't announced the next one yet).
Well my primary game is Brawl, but I was looking to get into the Melee scene it was just a failure living in GA cuz they're melee scene is pretty much done and dead.

So yeah idk where those places you listed are but I'll try to mapquest and keep in touch and stuff lol.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman

I'd like to come to a Smashfest next week - weekdays evenings work better than weekends. What area in DFW do you live in?

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
Hey, we had a good time smashing at your place two days ago with all of the friendly locals and blue zaft and wobbles (goodbye forever gentlemen) and i just wanted to thank you again for taking the initiative for holding some friendly smashfests in the dfw area. School, as you probably know, is starting back up in a week or two, and us youngsters would highly appreciate you moving the smashfests to maybe the weekends, so we can continue to regularly attend. Good games everyone, and i look forward to getting my *** handed to me on a regular basis, i'm looking at your roy sethlon *_*

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
"What is swag?"
--- bluezaft

LMFAO. swag is pretty much how you present yourself/general style LOL. i ****ing love you and good luck in minnesota... sucks if you're quitting smash.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Swag is the way you carry yourself, despite what you have on. But yeah the urban definition is as Frame said lol.

Pale Blue Dot

Smash Rookie
Hey, this is Lauren, bluezaft's friend and teams partner at OMG. I've met some of you already, and I want to get into the smash scene, so hopefully I'll be getting to know the rest of you too! I'll try to be at the next smashfest.

Laser_kirby_007

Smash Apprentice
I'm very sorry for being such a flan and not attend much of the events... I hope it gets better. BTW this guy^ has an awesome nickname.

EDIT: was talking about "pale blue dot" ... who is not a guy lol

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
Thoraxe and I are down for this once again, but we won't be able to show up til like 9 this time. School starting back up again and everything, I'm a busy man. :cool:

Top Bottom