• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
DALLAS

I need to know who wants to go to Oklahoma, and who is willing to drive.

We need to rep Texas up there and crush their dreams.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Where do you live? I need to get some matches recorded. Wish I still had equipment. >.<
I'm in Grapevine - I think me and Derf are going to get together tomorrow. You available? I don't have recording equipment though...

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I'm in Grapevine - I think me and Derf are going to get together tomorrow. You available? I don't have recording equipment though...
I suppose I could come. I live in Crowley. What's your address and what time do you want me to come visit? Are we going to get others?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Yes, what time will this shindig start? I want to watch the steelers play first tomorrow. I think they start at 2pm. If you have this from evening until late, I can role with that.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Starts whenever anyone wants to play. I'll be home all day so I'm pretty flexible. I have work in the morning so I can't go too late either.

swift

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I am having a smashfest as well as other games at my church. We have a lot of outlets and tv set ups already, but if you want to bring a set up go right ahead. It is at seven o clock at 8400 Park vista Blvd. it is going to be a all night event. Please come and play!

gghhh3

Smash Apprentice
What are the Plano kids doing over spring break? I usually go down there for spring break so gettin some smash in would be amazing. March 12-19ish is time frame BTW.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
KirbyKaze ditched me for SilentWolf. I then picked up mattdotzeb and placed higher than them, beating cactus/eggm and strawhat dahean/overtriforce.

I am amazing.

Though thinking about quitting with all the platform camping I endured this weekend. People are scared!

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. III (One of the South's largest fighting game tournaments) is coming up on April 2nd at Conway Gaming Center in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~120 people (including 10-20 players from the DFW, TX area) at this tournament featuring games such as Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, BB:CS, Tekken 6, Arcana Heart 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! The Smash portion of the event will be run by Smashboard's own VTS and we will have a recording station available for you to record whichever matches you deem necessary (just work it out with the station manager). If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread where you can find more details about the event located at http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298654. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

gghhh3

Smash Apprentice
C'mon DFW where you at. Its like 2 seconds away from spring break and nobody has said anything about playing.

Top Bottom