• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Any other carpool?
I really, really want to go to this.
And I don't really want to drive myself.

(I can be picked up any time after 1:00, basically, if anyone else is going.)

EDIT: Didn't Everis have a carpool going? Anybody have his number?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Brett, there's a GOOD chance I'll be able to pick you up on my way out. My carpool only has 4 people in it now (instead of 5).

However, it's possible it might fill up sometime today. Long story, I'll tell you later. But I'll text you if I won't be able to carpool you.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
thanks douche dphat for filling and emptying my carpool. i have echo in my pool so far, plan to leave @ 3 tomorrow when echo gets free. thats the latest i'm willing to leave. i get out of work @ 12 and i'll be here in irving. need to hear back asap. no later than tonight. 9568743435. hoping to get atleast 2 more people.

edit: i think i just filled my pool w/ light and dmg.

Hyrulian_Jinx

Smash Rookie
My SpotDodge to Fsmash didn't work... Ban Mk!!!!
Sooo, to all those who couldn't make it to no koast, me and infinity are throwing a smash fest at our place on saturday =D He gets off of work around 5, so any time after that you can head over. We only have one tv and one wii, so if lots of people come then we would need more =D

Infinity's number is 817-210-7311 in case you need like, directions or whatever.

(no enchiladas this time, they are expensive >.....> )

Gay like your husband? Dun dun dun
You're not invited.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Sooo, to all those who couldn't make it to no koast, me and infinity are throwing a smash fest at our place on saturday =D He gets off of work around 5, so any time after that you can head over. We only have one tv and one wii, so if lots of people come then we would need more =D

Infinity's number is 817-210-7311 in case you need like, directions or whatever.

(no enchiladas this time, they are expensive >.....> ).

I really wish I could come. I like your place. I like your cats.

[@Fogo] You're not invited.
Dang...........

HARD Dang............

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Wait, doesn't Infinity live like, an hour away from everyone else? If its not super far away I'll show up probs. I need to practice my Metaknight.

Hyrulian_Jinx

Smash Rookie
My SpotDodge to Fsmash didn't work... Ban Mk!!!!
Wait, doesn't Infinity live like, an hour away from everyone else? If its not super far away I'll show up probs. I need to practice my Metaknight.
I don't know where we live in relation to everyone else, tbh. If you don't want to make the drive, then don't, you know?

Buuuuut- We'd like it if people could come. Plus- I don't complain even though we end up driving everywhere ^___^ The same would be appreciated =3

heytallman

CTALL
I wish I didn't have a midterm tomorrow evening and lived in Dallas and was cool so I could hang with Infinity and Jinx. I miss Infinity and want to meet Jinx. And Smash. That too.

Alessandra

Smash Apprentice

What city?

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
A few of me and my buds are getting a small get together tomorrow @ ~1 PM. It'll be in the Lewisville area so those that are interested, lemme know. Currently we have 2 set-ups and plenty of room.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Me and my brother just had a conversation and we came to the conclusion that Bwett is just hot and we would butt**** him without thinking twice.

(true story)
You can't have my boyfriend! D:<

Jinx, I'll try and make it tomorrow. I work, but maybe when I get off. Even for maybe a few hours.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey guys, Smash starts around 5 ish tomorrow, looks like we'll have more than last time.

My address is:

6440 Iron Horse Blvd
Apt G
North Richland Hills, Tx

My number is (817) 210 - 7311. If you get lost (and you probably will, the apartment is kind of confusing to find) give me a call and I can get you here from anywhere in DFW. See y'all tomorrow :D

PS - Character logo change. He's finally fun again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom