• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
When Billy remembers he likes putting Wario in his mouth.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
So, smash at my place around 3:00pm to whenever, we will have surprise appearances from KOSMOS and ULTIMATE RAZER (Aka Carl Jr.).

OH YEAH Only got 1 set up so.. if people who are attending can bring atleast 1-2 more set up that would be nice :).
I'm just assuming everyone got my # and my address if not check the front page of the dallas thread.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
omg fogo change yur character icon im freakin out
hey ruddy or shawn im meetin my bud to pick him up near ur place u guyz need a ride?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Two weeks, smashfest with Oklahoma? Gonna see who's down though Le Thein might come down before then and I might ride down with him HOLLA!

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna be at Ruddy's smashfest tomorrow, so question:

Who would be up with me bringing my 360 and Blazblue?

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
No thanks awestin, but ill see everyone there tomorrow as early as 8 in the morning for the hard core people....

Kates893

Smash Apprentice

omgomg memememe. if i go... I wanna **** everyone

if you know what I mean.

lolk i'm done

p.s. dphat i hate you :( Post when your not having a smashfest LOL <3

also: Good luck at genesis, dallas. dont **** TOO hard.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
So if you take a long pipe and drill holes in the top of it every 3/4 inch, then seal both ends and hook up a speaker to one end and a propane tank to the other, then turn on the propane tank and light the gas and play a song through the speaker the flames will do a little dance to the music. If anyone remembers what an equalizer looks like the flames look a lot like an old equalizer.

Check this out, I think it's pretty awesome :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDzW...article_17549_p2.html&feature=player_embedded

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

omgomg memememe. if i go... I wanna **** everyone

if you know what I mean.

lolk i'm done

p.s. dphat i hate you :( Post when your not having a smashfest LOL <3

also: Good luck at genesis, dallas. dont **** TOO hard.
;________;

I wish I could go....
</3

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Ooohhhhh, Really Really?!

I can just get my cousin to teach me arakune. you tend to get perfected by them.... ;)

Shuz knows. :)
Really? As many times as I've handed everyone's *** to them and perfected many people, you gonna rub this one incident in my face? Lol.

And Arakune is the 13itch character of the game. Once you get cursed, all you have to do is keep spitting, summoning the bell lookin' trap to get cursed, and then just keep summoning bugs. Seriously, Arakune is worst to fight against than V13.

Ugh, such a punk character, I don't know how anyone could be satisfied winning with him; but people are satisfied with also winning with Metaknight so it doesn't surprise me. It's like people love characters that are effortless.

Also, tell Shuz and you to bring it on again; I don't think you want non of it with my Ragna, not this time anyway; I'm becoming even more of a monstrosity. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom