• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Someone 3-0 Ally... I don't remember who. I randomly caught it in the Genesis thread. This whole thing is ****ing crazy and I hate not having a live stream. Omg. Someone also 2-0 Sethlon.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yeah, the hotel took away their internet access.

The only update I've gotten so far was Dojo beat Ally in a money match 3-2 while wearing the Metaknight badge xD

...and Xyro is completely convinced this means that Mew2King threw the match at Apex. Way to be supportive, Xyro.
At cot4 m2k and ally wasnt even a REAL match. M2k was DECIMATING HIM!

just a few months later

Ally beats m2k? MANY MANY MANY PEOPLE watched the live stream and m2k did NOTHING like he did at cot4. He threw the match.

Then m2k goes at loses Tourney play.........................yea right.

Ive seen his posts in the sbr, its all about HIM. Its clear to me hes doing whatever it takes to keep his main avalible. I PRAY we get a **** load of metas in the top 10 at GENESIS so the SBR can end this crap.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
At cot4 m2k and ally wasnt even a REAL match. M2k was DECIMATING HIM!

just a few months later

Ally beats m2k? MANY MANY MANY PEOPLE watched the live stream and m2k did NOTHING like he did at cot4. He threw the match.

Then m2k goes at loses Tourney play.........................yea right.

Ive seen his posts in the sbr, its all about HIM. Its clear to me hes doing whatever it takes to keep his main avalible. I PRAY we get a **** load of metas in the top 10 at GENESIS so the SBR can end this crap.
Well, Dojo and Zac just 2-0'd Mew2King and Fiction and sent them to loser's.

Are you still convinced he's throwing matches, or is he just losing like any normal person does?

-------------------------------------------

Keep it up guys, Dojo and Zac are going to win this :D

@ Suspect - Good to know I was misinformed about that

@ Monica - Yeah, if you hit refresh it usually goes away. It's been happening to me off and on too

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Oh pish. I feel bad for no one. :p You should play better. Haha.

Soooo... Dojo and Zac are in Winners finals! :D And more than likely Grand Finals!

We better go ****ing nuts if they bring this home.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I talked to Bunny about it. She figures it's all the people refreshing the Genesis page looking for updates. That **** is going so fast it's insane. You click the last page and you're not on the last page. Haha. My internet isn't fast enough for smashboards.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
PBT was fun :) i finally got to try out my oli :D

M2K aint thrown matches but he might throw some or is to cocky :p
GO ZAC AND DOJO!! :D

Ladybug

Smash Lord
That's twice now Ally has beaten M2K in a major tournament. I don't think M2K threw the first match between them. There was no point to it seeing as how there were already 4 other MK's in the top 6 or whatever.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
This is how everyone (that I can find) did at Genesis:

4. Dojo - Meta Knight - $584
9. Ultimate Razer - Snake
9. UTD Zach - Game & Watch
25: Hylian
33: DPhat
49: Bwett
49: Sethlon
49: Kosmos
97: dmg
201: Magitek_knight <--- didn't make it out of pools :'(

Some more names for comparison:

9. Judge - Meta Knight
9. Lain - Ice Climbers/King Dedede
17: MikeHaze
17: Co18
17: edrees
17: Atomsk
17: DSF
25: Kismet2
33: Malcom
33: FOW
33: Valdens
33: Leepuff
49: TheReflexWonder
65: Inui
65: Alphazealot
65: Praxis

This is the second major tournament in a row where Zac is the highest placing Game and Watch. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say he's currently THE BEST G&W. G-Krew comin thru :p

Good **** at Genesis guys! I want you to do even better at EVO though, I wanna see the top 8 all from the south :D

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Was anybody else watching the last match? M2K CPed Castle Siege and was down 3 stocks to 1. Ally lost his first stock and then M2K flew off the left side, hovering a moment, and then SDed to end the tourney.
I knew he had given up after he lost his first stock while Ally was at 18%, but dang. He just straight up killed himself at the end.
GIVE UP.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
fow did good where's he from anyone know?
speaking of good U GUYS ROOL I remember before I discovered smashboards I was like DARN NO GOOD PLAYERS IN DALLAS lol I'm such a d bag

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Really? As many times as I've handed everyone's *** to them and perfected many people, you gonna rub this one incident in my face? Lol.

And Arakune is the 13itch character of the game. Once you get cursed, all you have to do is keep spitting, summoning the bell lookin' trap to get cursed, and then just keep summoning bugs. Seriously, Arakune is worst to fight against than V13.

Ugh, such a punk character, I don't know how anyone could be satisfied winning with him; but people are satisfied with also winning with Metaknight so it doesn't surprise me. It's like people love characters that are effortless.

Also, tell Shuz and you to bring it on again; I don't think you want non of it with my Ragna, not this time anyway; I'm becoming even more of a monstrosity. :]
well... I was going to ask you for a rematch since we haven't played in a few days...until I read this =/

I'm working on Carl (Climbers) as a secondary though, so I could try him against you instead I guess...

@Katie and Shuz: The same goes for the two of you! I want to try out my improved Arakune that you guys ***** last time! (gl with your SF4 stuff Shuz!)

Was anybody else watching the last match? M2K CPed Castle Siege and was down 3 stocks to 1. Ally lost his first stock and then M2K flew off the left side, hovering a moment, and then SDed to end the tourney.
I knew he had given up after he lost his first stock while Ally was at 18%, but dang. He just straight up killed himself at the end.
GIVE UP.
YES! I honestly thought the same thing when I saw it. That was...pretty odd of him...Not saying I agree with Xyro's theory, but it definitely makes you pay attention to it.

*side note*
so an owl delivered a scroll to me stating that Awestin had won PBT...is this true? O_o

error13

Smash Journeyman
you guys should hop in a car and come to el paso august 8th!
were throwing our first tourney with a new venue and it should be awesome
itll be super real, if you guys could try to make it, it would be awesome!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Eric Holmes... I will put our MM in a tentative list, to be played depending on how much monies I win/lose at Oh Snap. If all goes well and I'm at least breaking even, we'll play.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
you guys should hop in a car and come to el paso august 8th!
were throwing our first tourney with a new venue and it should be awesome
itll be super real, if you guys could try to make it, it would be awesome!
Not sure I can do that one, but I heard you EP guys are going to HOBO instead of Oh Snap, right? If so, I'll probably go to HOBO.
Eric Holmes... I will put our MM in a tentative list, to be played depending on how much monies I win/lose at Oh Snap. If all goes well and I'm at least breaking even, we'll play.
I'll do a $1 Ganny vs Zelda next time I see you, whenever that is.

I haven't played real Duelist Pro in too long. :freak:

(By the way, TJ, totally true. And in the last match, he surprise CPed Bowser instead of Ness.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom