• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
XD leave me out of it. as of right now im focusing on sfiv, so i haven't really put a lot of attention on Blaz.

Rok, i gotta admit ur good at BB. maybe within the next couple of weeks i can offer you a better challenge, its taking me awhile cause switching over from SF to BB is kinda hard for me cause they're like polar opposites. also i really wanna change my main, but noel is too hawt. After im done with this SFIV tourny ill start my intense training. =D

Smash related: pbt this weekend? i wanna try to be semi active. next justin wong right here =D

@xeedoc: DANGO!!!

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Good god, RoK, Blazblue's only been out a week; you're allowed to suck at it and not know how the hell to counter things. I'm still trying to figure out how to beat Hakumen without getting sliced up thanks to his sword that takes out a quarter of your health every time it hits you (but I guess that's the price to pay when I'm a Taokaka main). Sheesh, give the game some time and it'll all even out.

The only thing really cheap about Arakune is that you can easily get a distortion drive off if you grab first. He's weird, but hardly broken.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
really really?

XD leave me out of it. as of right now im focusing on sfiv, so i haven't really put a lot of attention on Blaz.

Rok, i gotta admit ur good at BB. maybe within the next couple of weeks i can offer you a better challenge, its taking me awhile cause switching over from SF to BB is kinda hard for me cause they're like polar opposites. also i really wanna change my main, but noel is too hawt. After im done with this SFIV tourny ill start my intense training. =D

Smash related: pbt this weekend? i wanna try to be semi active. next justin wong right here =D

@xeedoc: DANGO!!!
Aiight then, sounds good. But I don't know why you play Street Fighter IV man, I traded in that game; I seriously hated it. xD, Now I'm waiting for King of Fighters XII to come out to get t hat type of action in.

>_> Street Fighter IV is just too campy a game for me; it was built for camping I think, seeing as they took out the all mighty parry system from Street Fighter III. T_T It's like, they moved back in time on this game.

Good god, RoK, Blazblue's only been out a week; you're allowed to suck at it and not know how the hell to counter things. I'm still trying to figure out how to beat Hakumen without getting sliced up thanks to his sword that takes out a quarter of your health every time it hits you (but I guess that's the price to pay when I'm a Taokaka main). Sheesh, give the game some time and it'll all even out.

The only thing really cheap about Arakune is that you can easily get a distortion drive off if you grab first. He's weird, but hardly broken.
Dude, have you been playing good people? Seriously? Play H311fromabove and then tell me about that. Have you fought any really good Arakune's? Or some that has the **** corner trap down? It's ridiculous.

Once you get cursed, Bugs fly at you every where and they can camp and it's hard as hell to get through, seriously. also, when he summons his clouds, he can jump higher than most characters can reach, really. Projectile King right there.

And sure, the game's only been out a week but I've gotten really good in a week. >:O It's possible for others to do the same. And play me, I want to see your skill level before you discuss metagame >:O

RoK likes to John, it's pretty much the only thing he was ever good at :)
:O How about I punch you in the mouth?

lol get *****
>:O I'mma get Drew to anally **** you, and change your name from Fogo to FoHO.

i cant wait for PBT to try some new stuff :)
SOUL EATER AVATAR!

Tsunaida Tamashii no Higa, Mune wo sasu nara!
Kotoba Yobi Motto Tsuyoi hibiki ga, Ima kikoeru Ka?!

>:O RESONANCE SON!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yeah, the hotel took away their internet access.

The only update I've gotten so far was Dojo beat Ally in a money match 3-2 while wearing the Metaknight badge xD

...and Xyro is completely convinced this means that Mew2King threw the match at Apex. Way to be supportive, Xyro.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
street fighter 4 is horrible

best thing that it did was introduce c.viper
Well, that is Agreed; as she was my favourite character. Though, here's something Funny.

SNK-Playmore (Creators of the King of Fighter Series) were helping Street Fighter with Development of new characters since they have interesting people and all fight differently.

SNK-Playmore actually are the ones that created C.Viper. Get *****, right?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to see what's going on without having to open up a twitter account, this has been made for that purpose.

Username: TPGenesis
Password: genesis

You're welcome to use it.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Well, that is Agreed; as she was my favourite character. Though, here's something Funny.

SNK-Playmore (Creators of the King of Fighter Series) were helping Street Fighter with Development of new characters since they have interesting people and all fight differently.

SNK-Playmore actually are the ones that created C.Viper. Get *****, right?
interesting, no wonder. She didnt seem like a character capcom would make
taking gayness to a new level http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fx2Rv2GLVg
100x worse than dmg
Reminds me of the tekken 5 players i use to play online who called me a cheater for side stepping fast with a ps3 controller. They called it cheap (rofl wat) What you posted is funny tho

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
DPhat and DMG beat Mew2King and Fiction in pools 2-1 to take first seed in their pool.

Zac and Dojo haven't lost a game yet in theirs.

GOOD **** GUYS! THEY CAN'T HANDLE DALLAS TEAMS :D

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Update: Dmg and dphat beat m2k and fiction in pools 2-1, and the lost to gdx and chaz in bracket. Atomsk and inui lost to puerto rican team in bracket. Kosmos and praxis are about to be knocked out of bracket. Hylian and sethlon are in losers losing to gdx and chaz right before dmg and dphat.

Txt from Billy.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Then head over to Dallas dude!

Any of you El Paso guys heading to Hobo17 or Oh Snap?
I think We might head over for Hobo, have more of a chance there. I am teaming with error for teams though. Next time I WANT to team with some one from you guys for sure!
Out of all the events though the most exciting thing is your Wedding dude. Congrats! whenever it happens :)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
nice to know!
We know what happened atthe last crew battle Fogo lol. Ill take out 3 members of the g crew too ;) jk. Maybe we'll see, once again we have improved a lot more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom