• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Arlington = banned? I agree.
No matter what, traffic kills. Even if you don't take 35, you'll still be forked when you get to 183 and then 360. They don't care what time of day it is. They won't unclog.

And why are you guys going to play Smash on July 4th? Mega lame. I'm shooting fireworks and eating way too much tonight after all day on the lake. (And I have been on the lake all day. I'm just taking a break right now.)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Grilling turkey dogs and steaks, Patron Margaritas, Patrorange Margaritas, Smirnoff Lemonade, Mojitos, Screw Drivers, Pina Coladas and fireworks. It's a good day to be an American. :p

Happy 4th of July. :D

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Grilling turkey dogs and steaks, Patron Margaritas, Patrorange Margaritas, Smirnoff Lemonade, Mojitos, Screw Drivers, Pina Coladas and fireworks. It's a good day to be an American. :p

Happy 4th of July. :D
Where are my turkey dogs and steak, patron margaritas, patrorange margaritas, smirnoff lemonade, mojitos, screw drivers, pina coladas and fireworks?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I had interest, I just had to work. :( Everyone likes to plan these things on days I have to work until midnight.

Stupid... Library. *kicks stuff*

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I would like William Wettingfields phone number, so that I can text sweet nothings to him.

AKA Bwett, so that when he namesearches he finds this sooner, lolol.

Bwett

Smash Ace
(979) 216-7010

Its on the front page and the travel plans group...lol

EDIT: I've finished my second combo video. It is uploading on filefront because of youtube infringement stuff. I'll make a youtube worthy one later. Posting the link within the hour.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Awestin, I'd do that if you put a dirty Librarian on your end.

I'll put one on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom