• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Do any of you guys happen to have an old replay with my Zss dash attack chaining people? The Zss boards are talking about it right now and I'm sure they'd love an in game example.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
**** is on the way. KNOW IT.
Random reappearance? Or someone trying to make a joke?

Moving on:
Friday's Smashfest should be fun. I haven't played offline since SWAT.. and in the two or so times I've played Wifi.. well, it was Wifi. It's so mind-numbing that I think I regress when I play it.

I'm really ready to play some more offline Brawl. I hope it gets me in some shape to go to FS6.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Random reappearance? Or someone trying to make a joke?

Moving on:
Friday's Smashfest should be fun. I haven't played offline since SWAT.. and in the two or so times I've played Wifi.. well, it was Wifi. It's so mind-numbing that I think I regress when I play it.

I'm really ready to play some more offline Brawl. I hope it gets me in some shape to go to FS6.
It's not a joke. This Friday Marks the Return of the Reaper.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Don't bother. We're still stuck with comboking. The Ike boards can only stand one complete and utter idiot/moron at a time. Go troll Gamespot, or someplace like that.
It's very apparent that you haven't been keeping up with my Smash Career. It also proves your lack of knowledge, just adding more fuel to the fire of belief that you're ignorant. More over, I have no idea who you are to begin with, I guess that's good enough to say you're insignificant and your thoughts contain absolutely no weight.

Slaps: Slaps, you IM'd me and I'm sorry, I was playing Gears of War 2. I do not own a Wii since I traded mine in, but I will make it my soul effort to come and represent the Ikes at Ruddy's. If it's at Friday at 8:00 AM, then I will be there hopefully as soon as it opens up. This should prove interesting.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
It's very apparent that you haven't been keeping up with my Smash Career. It also proves your lack of knowledge, just adding more fuel to the fire of belief that you're ignorant. More over, I have no idea who you are to begin with, I guess that's good enough to say you're insignificant and your thoughts contain absolutely no weight.

Slaps: Slaps, you IM'd me and I'm sorry, I was playing Gears of War 2. I do not own a Wii since I traded mine in, but I will make it my soul effort to come and represent the Ikes at Ruddy's. If it's at Friday at 8:00 AM, then I will be there hopefully as soon as it opens up. This should prove interesting.
Finally i can confront you on all those awkward, random, and borderline homosexual messages you have sent me over MSN... Seriously wtf? But yeah I'll probably be there depending on when i come back from Zach's place in Murphy, If i show up it will probably be sometime between 2 and 5...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Letting Slaps into your house...

That's like, asking me to camp you. You'll be throwing sh** for 8 minutes at us in anger.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Blue and white! Blue and white! And I'm gooooooing! I've already got plans in the making! I promised you I'd be there and I am. Hahahaha.

Seeeeeaaan, can I go to the bachelor party? I like strippers. :D Hahahaha.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
We'll go out and have a mini two person bachelorette party. No strippers though. I don't like male ones. Blegh. Unless you're down for free lap dances with the ladies. ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I call all the uh...

Female Exotic Dancers?

Is that the proper term? I almost wanna say Imma let them Double Team me but then Fogo would come out of nowhere again and ask if I'm letting them raise their evasiveness.

Santi

Smash Lord
sbvhacscjscsabcjsah
I'm soo excited
:)

BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d4bA

Smash Cadet
Omg super gratz infinity. I don't know how he did it; but God must've made someone for Infinity. Was it love at first grab?

sigh, I just realized Ekans and Arbok is snake and k(c)obra spelled backwards.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
O sh-

So, since a-kon cost me an extra 100.00 bones and infinity didn't have enough money to get me gas when I nabbed him from the airport, the only place I'm going until the 15th is work. I'm strapped, tied and gagged for cash until the 15th.
I hope that means you're in for FS6! Been waiting for you to come back around my parts.

Also, congrats Sean, and you should aim to win FS6 so you and your girl can have an extra nice wedding ;)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Its true!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jinx!
^ Has anyone seen the way this dude looks when he's concentrating? It looks eeeevvvviiiillllllll

O_O * jaw hangs open*
Call me more, focker!

U *****!!!

HOW DARE U MAKE ME FIND OUT ON SWF!!!!!

:mad:

Congrats man...u make me want to cry. Ill win FS6 for u. :embarrass
lol, this is how everyone found out except for SrsC@ >.<"

Thanks for the congrats dude, but uhhhhh... don't cry. Chuck Norris would not approve.

And if you wanna win FS6 you'll have to go through me :)

I KNEW that's what it was.
Congrats, you big liar. :p

But really. Congratulations.
lol, I'm pretty sure that's what everyone thought when I asked them that question. Sorry, had to keep it on the down-low at the time. Thank you for the congrats, sir :p

Lol, dang, speedy engagements. So much for the extremely patient Infinity! :p

Congrats sir, don't make too many baby MKs, please.
I can't be patient about everything, lol xD

Thank you for the congrats dude :D We won't make too many baby Metasamuses, (she plays ZSS) they'd be too sexy. Like sexier than Dojo kind of sexy.

wow, didn't see this coming.
Is your Link still wrecking the Fort Worth scene dude?

No way, so did I! =3
<3

Blue and white! Blue and white! And I'm gooooooing! I've already got plans in the making! I promised you I'd be there and I am. Hahahaha.

Seeeeeaaan, can I go to the bachelor party? I like strippers. :D Hahahaha.
You and my friend Shannon are like the only two girls that are getting invited to that, lol

Scksdbvjdhvsdbv

I call flower girl!!!!!!!!!!!
Santi is a pretty princess~

I call all the uh...

Female Exotic Dancers?

Is that the proper term? I almost wanna say Imma let them Double Team me but then Fogo would come out of nowhere again and ask if I'm letting them raise their evasiveness.
Are you even old enough for that? :chuckle:

sbvhacscjscsabcjsah
I'm soo excited
:)

BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring your camera and make a montage of it, lol

Oh I will so bring the pole if DMG will really dance on it.
Things that make you go BUHHHHHHHHHHH <shudder>

Omg super gratz infinity. I don't know how he did it; but God must've made someone for Infinity. Was it love at first grab?

sigh, I just realized Ekans and Arbok is snake and k(c)obra spelled backwards.
Thanks for the congrats and lol @ the rest of it. And Ironically, it kind of was love at first grab :p

don't have the actual wedding for like...a year. that way we can have a bachelor party every day until then =). i'm down to drink with you like there is no tomorrow mayne!
Are you back in Dallas yet dude? lol

I hope that means you're in for FS6! Been waiting for you to come back around my parts.

Also, congrats Sean, and you should aim to win FS6 so you and your girl can have an extra nice wedding ;)
Thanks for the congrats man, I'll try my best to win it :p

My band was on Lex and Terry today - was wondering if any of you Dallas dudes heard it?
I only ever catch like the last 10 minutes of the show dude =/ Pretty kickass that you guys got on that radio show, they're broadcast nationally dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom