• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hopefully I'll have time to come to some smashfests during summer. Taking courses over the Summer while handling a job, and studying for MCAT might leave me with no life ;_;

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
dangggggg the arlington tourney is far as **** and im close ish
whos gonna go to ruddys thats alot closer?
respond soon or die
EDIT
first 5 people to respond wont die

Arikado

Smash Rookie
Why would you bring that piece of **** game? It's all about the N64 ones.
The N64 ones destroyed at least three of my controllers thanks to the "rotate the ****ty control stick fast as **** so that they hang on by a thread afterward" games.

So I guess people are split between the TCC tourney and Ruddy's fest?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Bad news. No smashfest at Ruddy's. Unless a couple guys just wanted to hang until 9. I can only stay at the smashfest til 9 or so, and Damien can't make it. I'd still have 2 set ups though. My wii and Slaps' and 2 wiis. So maybe if awestin and like 2 other people show up (I'll bring smileyface joker) we can have a shindig. But I gotta go at 9, so if thats not cool then thats ok I won't host.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I had my reasons to be wary and not get to excited but I will admit, I am pleasantly surprised by the new Star Trek movie. I have a few problems with it... But over all it was well explained and was very entertaining. I am very, very impressed by their choice of McCoy and throughout the whole movie I actually thought I was watching DeForest Kelly. I am even more impressed by how many classic lines they threw in to appease the Trekkie following that would have been most upset if they weren't. If you are a Star Trek fan, you will not groan in your seat as you watch it. :)

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
Not that anyone cares, but it's official I can't go to the Fort Worth tournament.

**** work!

EDIT: The concert I went to last night was badass. Belphegor & Kreator is win.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
i really want to be able to got to more smash fests/ tourneys and my grades are up and if i could get a ride from either ruddys dad/someone il pay gas money if needed. i just want to get better, and u guys are freakin kul to hang with so hopefully see guys during the summer alot more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom