• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
ill be more than happy to help someone out if they need a ride or needs help with the venue fee, just feel free to pm or msg me

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
TO Entire Dallas: Im sorry D-phat This will help take some stress off u.Fogo please at this to the front page.

When: Every Friday of almost every week unless its like a special holiday that prevents us from hosting it.We will tell u before hand if we are unable to host.

Melee1 and Ruddy present: Brawl/Melee ALSO!! WEEKLIES

Start time: 3:00 P.M. and you can bring pillows and smash until morning.

Whos invited everyone that enjoys smash..

800 custer rd richardson 75080
belle grove apartments
im working out right now so ill post in a few
apartment number 5-2

NO Venue!! Be as LOUD as you want and if theres trash everywhere i will clean it up the next morning.

We will always have 3 setups available so please bring them if you can!!

Bring food and drinks if you like it is OPTIONAL and not required by law lol :)

If there is any drama or bull**** at these weeklies you will be asked to leave or will be banned..

The point of these weekly is to promote a drama free Dallas community.. I feel as a whole we can make fun of each other and criticize each other without crying like little babies.. I will admit I suck but who cares we are here to grow as a whole and right now the DALLAS community is strong.... I heart everyone in texas so ill do my best to create a drama free smashfest and to reduce the stress of D-Phat and so he dont get charged for a noise complaint. Also thank Ruddy to because its his place and we already have permission to allow people to come and stay the night so poeple can carpool to tournies and etc..

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I've never been to one of DPhat's smashfests, so I'm 100% innocent. :)

But seriously though, whoever did it most likely (at least "hopefully") feels bad about it, but if he fesses up, he will be looked down upon by the rest of the community pretty much forever. If the person who took the $300.00 regrets it, I suggest going to DPhats, paying the entrance fee, and then sometime during the smashfest placing the cash somewhere where DPhat will find it. That way you can avoid the shame while still doing the right thing. Obviously, DPhat (and the rest of the community)wants to know who did it, but for a lot of people the guilt is probably easier to live with than the shame, so this would be the best solution for both parties. DPhat could get his money back, whoever stole the cash wouldn't be looked down upon, and we could all go on pretending like it never happened.

As for everyone else, think of paying the entrance fee as a "thank you" to DPhat for hosting so many smashfests. Hopefully you will never have to do it again.

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
its a dollar........don't cry about having to pay a dollar -.- it will get u to play and have an awesome smashnight at Dphats (even though I've only been there 1 time). Literally anyone who is crying about having to pay $1 dollar is just not right. You pay $1 dollar at like McDonalds to eat so y not to play for a whole night? seriously grow a pair if you're complaining about this venue fee =.='

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Not everyone works but im mainly doing this to give D-phat a little break. Hes done alot for us.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
its a dollar........don't cry about having to pay a dollar -.- it will get u to play and have an awesome smashnight at Dphats (even though I've only been there 1 time). Literally anyone who is crying about having to pay $1 dollar is just not right. You pay $1 dollar at like McDonalds to eat so y not to play for a whole night? seriously grow a pair if you're complaining about this venue fee =.='
Agreed. Save your change. Pay in pennies like infinity =).

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Ill talk to D-phat.. He might want a break anyways..I am not and will not split Dallas.It will be one or the other so if D-phat wants a break i will throw it and if he wants to still throw it thats cool to. I will pay the dollar just trying to help him out but we will have Ruddys as a back up i suppose..

Best SIG in game.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Ill talk to D-phat.. He might want a break anyways..I am not and will not split Dallas.It will be one or the other so if D-phat wants a break i will throw it and if he wants to still throw it thats cool to. I will pay the dollar just trying to help him out but we will have Ruddys as a back up i suppose..

Best SIG in game.
Good idea melee. I also got my play that we BBQ'd at yesterday. A few of the guys went out and said it was a nice big place to play. Its in irving, @ 2881 W Walnut Hill. Everyone can mapquest it and see if its in an okay location. The apartment is really big and spacey. Just another alternative until we figure out whats going to happen w/ D's place.

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
haha yea its always good to have a backup, i mean I'm not sayin its a bad thing for you to host smashfests other than Dphat. But yea if Dphat needs break it'll definitely work good that way.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
haha yea its always good to have a backup, i mean I'm not sayin its a bad thing for you to host smashfests other than Dphat. But yea if Dphat needs break it'll definitely work good that way.
Agreed. Its the least we can do for D. Anyways, post up/PM me about the location n what not if this is a possibility. Fridays/Saturdays are good days for my place.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Andy -

I broke into your apartment while you were playing with a ******** rule set at PBT #8, sifted through your undergarment drawer and found three Benjamins in the pair of knee-high, pink-striped soccer socks your aunt bought for you when you were nine years old.

I'm never coming back to Dallas.

Ever.

Lovez,
Hanson

Pee Es: I took a carton of your Marlboro Lights, too.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Andy -

I broke into your apartment while you were playing with a ******** rule set at PBT #8, sifted through your undergarment drawer and found three Benjamins in the pair of knee-high, pink-striped soccer socks your aunt bought for you when you were nine years old.

I'm never coming back to Dallas.

Ever.

Lovez,
Hanson

Pee Es: I took a carton of your Marlboro Lights, too.
Marlboro Lights? Those deserved to be taken. Good job azn ninja sir

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Dphat: I like Santi's advice. From now on when I come to your apt, I'm bringing you a happy meal. You can give the toy action figure to toby, if they still come with toys that is. =)

Genie

Smash Rookie
Magic lamp in the Cave of Wonders, Somewhere near
DPhat I'm sorry that you have had to deal with this. I haven't been to one of your fests but as I told Infinity I was planning on coming for the first time either this or the following Friday. I'll gladly pay the venue fee and even bring some drinks or whatever to help out. The whole situation is just plain ridiculous and unfortunate. =/

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
@Dphat: I like Santi's advice. From now on when I come to your apt, I'm bringing you a happy meal. You can give the toy action figure to toby, if they still come with toys that is. =)
anyone else hoping the cat chokes on it? dibbs on leg! jp <3 toby

hey zac can you check the gate code, im not feeling lucky tomorrow 3=

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
DPhat- Wow who would search the closet for $$. you seem to be a very cool ****ing person and they should have not stolen just for that pure reason not for holding smashfests.
Teach me some Marth... i need someone to play MKs

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Seriously. I'm sorry about that Dphat. I really hope someone gives you the money back, its kind of ridiculous. =/

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
anyone else hoping the cat chokes on it? dibbs on leg! jp <3 toby

hey zac can you check the gate code, im not feeling lucky tomorrow 3=
The gate code has been changed. I don't know what they changed it to, and they won't tell me. You have two options getting into the apt complex:

1) Wait for a car to enter, and follow (the gate will not close on you)
2) Enter in the pedestrian gate between the drive-in gate and the main office (left or right side). The code to enter into this gate is press 2 and 4 at the same time, then 3.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
No, it's actually pretty decently out of the way. I know I and a couple of others are going to HOBO, but most Dallas players are headed up to Philadelphia, I think.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No, it's actually pretty decently out of the way. I know I and a couple of others are going to HOBO, but most Dallas players are headed up to Philadelphia, I think.
Lol, well ****. We're out of SA's and DFW's way... my only hope is that ADMJP won't be busy the Monday after that tourney and will be willing to let us use his car XD

HGZero

Smash Apprentice
Really? No one's gona say how stupid it was to keep 300 dollars cash laying around? I call shinanigans because no one could be so dumn as to leave that amount of money unsupervised and not in their own wallet. I have a bank. It takes money 24/7. It's insured by the FDIC. All of this could have easily been prevented.

I'll share a bit of wisdom that most people already know. Don't carry around more money than you are willing to lose, because chances are, it'll get lost.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
i never got to go to one of your smashfest dphat and im sorry to hear about that... stealing really is..... well as low as you can get... hope it all works out for you, from what i can tell your a big part of the success the dallas community is enjoying

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Really? No one's gona say how stupid it was to keep 300 dollars cash laying around? I call shinanigans because no one could be so dumn as to leave that amount of money unsupervised and not in their own wallet. I have a bank. It takes money 24/7. It's insured by the FDIC. All of this could have easily been prevented.

I'll share a bit of wisdom that most people already know. Don't carry around more money than you are willing to lose, because chances are, it'll get lost.
Yes cause... I'm supposed to know that people will come over check all over my closet for money.. WOW HGZero... I'm glad dr drew closed your thread. I didn't have it lying around in the open stupid ***.. it was hidden and I assumed that Dallas as a whole would have enough dignity and decency to not snoop around my own personal stuff. But I guess I was wrong. Anyways... HGZero if you don't want to come to one of my smashfest then please don't you already sound like a douche and good luck finding poeple to play with in fort worth.

Edit: For being so wise i'm surprised you couldn't spell shenanigans or dumb correctly... I hope you will share some of your wisdom around so I don't feel so dumb when I read your stupid posts.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman

oh please give us more AD~VICE plz!

Bwett

Smash Ace
Blah Blah Blah extra
Ya know, for only posting what looks like 3 times within the dallas thread, you are coming off as a real a-hole. First you come here reluctantly asking for participants to your smashfest and insult us in the process. Then you flame Andy because one of his friends stole from him? Admittedly, it wasn't the smartest thing leaving cash in his apartment, however, hiding it along with the fact that it was a friend that did it, you cant blame him.

If you want to post in the Dallas thread, learn to respect your fellow smashers or I assure you you will not see the same from us. We are a very understanding group, but outright disrespect is something we don't tolerate.

dphat how much money was it
$300

8AngeL8

Smash Lord

Do us a favor. Don't post in the Dallas thread. Ever.

HGZero

Smash Apprentice
You keep good company. One of you stole his money but I'm the bad guy for saying not to trust? Makes me wish for a local thread free of thieves that was based closer to home, oh wait, its not allowed.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
HG Zero

They are being nice; but I will personally see to it that my foot goes squarely up your ***. And then you will lose $300 for the corrective surgery to get a size 12 Vans shoe from out of your lower intestine.

SMASH COMMUNITY!

Sorry people; I was planning to go to the tournament this weekend but my mom went out of town and I had to watch my Uncle (long story). Anyways though; I am definately free this weekend.

So is anyone holding anything Brawl related? I need to try out my Characters.

Ike (Of course)
Captain Falcon
Marth
Peach
Pikachu
Lucario

Etc. Etc.

I'm ready to get ********.

Contact me via these.

XBox LiVE = RoK the Reaper

AiM = Omni hayato

MSN = RoKnTexas@hotmail.com

E-mail = Omnihayato@aol.com

Also, Billy or Ice; if you can contact me about somethin' it'd be great. Ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom