• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
It's the way you posted it, yo. You gotta use expressions so people can tell you're not being too serious xD

I'm gonna go pass out. Later y'all :p
Thx for pro tips=p (<~~expression)

I mentioned @ DPhats that i have a place to brawl that is about 3 times as roomier as DPhats place. I'll post up more info as i get it. Peace all!

& i still dont like u melee1 but you did hella good @ PBT =)

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Bwett! U know bout that choking on Peepee! JK....how have yall been! i need to play brawl so i can come back and brawl with yall again! we been stuck playin just melee! we so far behind u guys but we just giving yall a head start.....lol or maybe our's is just broke down

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Great games at PBT every one, I had a lot of fun. Tournament matches were really exciting, and my bracket was ridiculously hard. Razer, Fogo, Ice, Hylian, Kalo, and Melee1?! I had to really step my game up to get past you guys.

@ Kirby Kid: A lot of people, myself included, were wondering if you could make a tournament results thread so we can post shout outs and what not due to how big this PBT was, a long with the fact we had some out of towners as well. Thanks. :)

nineninetyone

Smash Rookie
DPHAT: Thanks for bringing my controller. You is dope, my *****. GG's too!
Damien: You will see the money you deserve the next time we meet.
FOGO: I really need to get you drunk next time, since I haven't seen that yet.
SNAP: You will one day witness the greatness of alcohol. Try it 4 years from now.
Bear: Sorry I couldn't stick around longer so we could get our drank on.
Hylian: Nice to meet you. Thank you very much for the advice on reading others.
Razer: You are one cool cat. You and Ruddy are my personal heroes.
CHIC: Let's play some online. Your brother's Mario's gotten much, much better.
Bwett: How dare you deny my offer to buy you alcohol! Get drunk with me!
DMG: You interrupted my bonding moment with DPHAT in the men's restroom!
Shuz: Remember the Nine Shuz. Let's make this happen in a tourney match.
Awestin: Yeah. If you had grown a beard, I would've mistaken you for 26.
Foursaken: I have a feeling that you're soon to be famous on Youtube.

Great tournament everyone. Lot's of intense games. Lot's of interesting people.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Great games at PBT every one, I had a lot of fun. Tournament matches were really exciting, and my bracket was ridiculously hard. Razer, Fogo, Ice, Hylian, Kalo, and Melee1?! I had to really step my game up to get past you guys.

@ Kirby Kid: A lot of people, myself included, were wondering if you could make a tournament results thread so we can post shout outs and what not due to how big this PBT was, a long with the fact we had some out of towners as well. Thanks. :)

Should I make a PBT results thread so that every time there's a PBT, everyone knows exactly where to go to posts shout outs and what not?

Let me know asap.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
melee is more advanced complicated and impossible to learn now than brawl will ever be.
Fix'd.

If you're new to Smash, and you want to get somewhere at all, play Brawl.

Just my personal thoughts on the subject.

@Echo: Don't wish you were me, this was a once in a blue moon thing so far, I haven't played real Brawl in three months. Having a job that requires me to work from 6PM 'till 3 AM on most weekends isn't my idea of going to a Smashfest. Also, if you play the best, you get better, that's for sure, however, if you become better on your own and then play the best, you help them learn more and then the Smash scene as a whole gets better.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
you're either confused, really stupid, or easily impressionable. id guess all three seeing as how you mistake simplicity for advancement, failed to address my statement or invalidate it, and think that 'making it' in the brawl community is worth mentioning or that such success in melee is unattainable.

and obviously its not impossible if there are people that do it and did it years after everyone had gotten good at melee. plus there's a more than active dallas melee scene that could easily train anyone over time.

i can understand why people don't like melee as much as brawl.

SK_____ILL

lmfao.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
man im DYING TO SEE THOSE VIDS!!!
me n forsaken bring home the bacon
edit:
im effin sick of seein brawl is better than melee or melee is better than brawl AGHHH
some people prefer melee, some people prefer brawl
neither is better, its just personal choice
BUT mario party 1 is the best mario party FACT

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
I'd calm down if I were you.
i
You've disrupted enough of the peace here.
hey kirbykid, please shut up. you don't own sht here. not this thread. or the prince bistro you work at lmfao.

go get halfway decent at a character nobody wants to play.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey kirbykid, please shut up. you don't own sht here. not this thread. or the prince bistro you work at lmfao.

go get halfway decent at a character nobody wants to play.
And you just suck. How about that?

Watch what you say to me. You might regret it.

Or you might not. It'll all depend on your next move.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
lmfao good one?. any mm in melee? my fox, falcon, marth, link, samus, pikachu vs your anything. 20 buks?

is kirbykid ready to be a kirbyman?

lawlz watch what you say to me???? haha do you wield some sort of power im not aware of? do you wish to fight me... haha you're about as threatening as your kirby, you can kick me out of pbt lmfao its not urs anyway. with bunkass rules you make up as you go anyway. ive been to one pbt that i was willing to drive to, you won't be hurting my feelings by banning me ill probably go and make you look like a ****** anyway.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Watch Out People Kirbykid Will Give You A 1 Point Infraction If You Mess With Him!

...and how many more until you go away? Quit harassing good people for no reason.

Sorry I didn't make it to PBT you guys. I have sick johns for sure. I'm not sure when it'll let up, but I'll jump back in ASAP.

<3 Dallas.

EDIT: Oh nevermind. He's gone. lol.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Should I make a PBT results thread so that every time there's a PBT, everyone knows exactly where to go to posts shout outs and what not?

Let me know asap.
If you want, I just feel like this one time in particular really is necessary though, due to all the out of town people we had show up, and how big it was. :)

Edit:

If at all possible, would you be so kind as to post up the brackets in the tournament results thread for both singles and doubles?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
LMFAO! "What are you gonna do? Give me an infraction?!?"

*BANNED*

That's funnier than the idea of me mortarsliding towards my opponent.

HGZero

Smash Apprentice
At the behest of a very wise person I am going to give a shout out to the Dallas thread. While I'm not all that interested in the current state of Dallas smash I might as well use this moment to pimp my own thread.

It's still on the front page so if you live in the Fort Worth or Mid Cities close to it, come on by and lets see if we can't get something regular going in the ways of smashfests. While not too interested in those living in Dallas, you too are welcome to come by and say things that are constructive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom