• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm bringing at least 2 other people with me. Srscat says he's coming when he gets off of work tonight too, but he won't be there until like midnight-ish. Did we wanna do a $1 tournament tonight or just friendlies? (I prefer friendlies, just throwing the idea out there)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
1$ tourney PLEAAASEE. Oh and lets do crews again, last night was awesome. Btw who won? (I'm assuming we did)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We will be leaving houston at 5 at the latest hopefully with Sethlon, Me, Kalo, and Razer.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
hey guys
IM COMIN IM SO EXCITED I HAVENT PLAYED BRAWL IN LIKE A MONTH WITH U DOODS
be there around 6-630
(if traffic aint a ho)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I don't think the whiteys won a single crew battle, lol. And I'm down for $1 draft crews :p
No I'm talking about thursday night Dphat vs Melee1 crew battles. Dphat's team (my team) wrecked, but I left right before Melee1 played.

1$ draft crews would be great too.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
i'm planning on attending the tournament tomorrow just like 30 min away, u need Wii+Brawl or TV's more cuz i could bring either...

nineninetyone

Smash Rookie
It was good meeting everyone tonight. I had to leave early for another engagement. Hopefully, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

DPHAT: I wanted to remind you I left my controller there. If you could, please bring it to me tomorrow. If you don't find it, it's okay. I'll just buy another before the tourney.

Damien: Dammit, where were you? I have so much I have to learn!

Bear: If I make it, but not in time for singles, we're getting drunk anyway.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Srsly, good meeting Hylian, Sethlon, Bear, DMG, and all you other cool cats I got to play with. Nice seeing Dallas people again, too. I forgot how much fun these things used to be. Beats work any day.

There will have to be a rematch Mario v Zero, tho. lol.

I'm still so sleepy X.x Next time I'll try to come again, but I'll probably be later. I work until 12:00 AM most Fridays.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Wassup? well I'm bout to move to arkansas .....so guess ill have to go smash them in Brawl and Melee back to the smashing from 1pm to 5am....a real smashfest!

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Yea DPhat. This is Dann0 (alex =p) and that was definitly fun. Next time don't invite melee1. Hes an ***. The biggest one ever haha.

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
Man that was an awesome smashfest, too much fun haha,

@Khaoz - great sonic, i hated your IC >< too much chains x-x

@Rudy - dang your fox is extremly good I'll want a rematch next time dude!

@Bwett - I've never faced a good yoshi like that haha he's tricky!

Everyone else Ill brawl more upcoming friday =D

I couldnt go to PBT my car broke down last night when i oot home, so I had to call a tow guy -_-'

chic

Smash Ace
very fun PBT.
ggs everyone i played. i feel like my bro (CHRIS) and i are getting used to tournament level play
oh yea, thx for running the tourny so smoothly kirbykid. my bro and i really appreciated that :)

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
heres the doubles results:
1. Awestin and Forsaken
2. Dphat and DMG
who was razers partner? man me and forsaken wrecked them. they got third
btw i STILL CANT believe a chick came

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
This is probably the worst I've ever done at PBT, but I still had a lot of fun playing friendlies with you guys. Hopefully I'll see you all again at PBT#9

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah. Me and Razer were in Winner's Finals, we were gonna split anyways so I agreed to forfeit and go straight to loser's finals to play Melee1.

I won't lose next time. If you think it was bad enough with me tired and getting bored of camping, imagine me doing it better. :0

Razer, I'm sorry we didn't play, we could have even messed around for Winner's Finals but I wasn't thinking.

As for everyone else, gg. Oh and I <3 Green Greens. F*** Brinstar.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
I had an awesome time today. You guys will definitely see me around. =D
Ya wat infinity said. Sorry if Melee1 was total creeper on you. We promise, he is always that much of a douche =). But thanks for showing up and you should keep in touch with whoever from the dallas crew and come to our weeklys. Peace!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Ya wat infinity said. Sorry if Melee1 was total creeper on you. We promise, he is always that much of a douche =). But thanks for showing up and you should keep in touch with whoever from the dallas crew and come to our weeklys. Peace!
I really do hope you're kidding dude, I was just joking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom