• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Okay!

So, I will be driving to houston tonight, staying with Sethlon and taking him and Kalo to the Dallas tournament. I think we are going to drive up to Dphatts friday if thats cool with him.

I'm leaving for houston now so yeah.
F***. Can I has ride? :(

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
This **** pisses me off , okay so I was at this guys apartment and he and his friend were going 1 vs 1 Snake and Pika, friend uses pika and the other guy snake. Pika ended up winning because friend doesn't know how to run a snake. Now after the match friend gets up and says " I believe pika is snakes counter this proves it" and is an arrogant as **** because out of one win on snake since the guy kept getting electricuted by jolts, and said that the jolts were faster than snakes grenades.

What do you guys think on this part? i thought it'd be an interesting/******** thing to talk over with dallas pro people =)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
This **** pisses me off , okay so I was at this guys apartment and he and his friend were going 1 vs 1 Snake and Pika, friend uses pika and the other guy snake. Pika ended up winning because friend doesn't know how to run a snake. Now after the match friend gets up and says " I believe pika is snakes counter this proves it" and is an arrogant as **** because out of one win on snake since the guy kept getting electricuted by jolts, and said that the jolts were faster than snakes grenades.

What do you guys think on this part? i thought it'd be an interesting/******** thing to talk over with dallas pro people =)
Tell the Snake to not even walk, just ftilt towards the guy, I bet your friend wins, b/c this Pika sounds like a noob.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Okay!

So, I will be driving to houston tonight, staying with Sethlon and taking him and Kalo to the Dallas tournament. I think we are going to drive up to Dphatts friday if thats cool with him.

I'm leaving for houston now so yeah.
I have no problem with that hylian, just give me a ring when you're about to arrive to dallas, also dont forget to bring your own sleeping bags and stuff. Anyways can't wait to see yall this friday.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Cop i cant make it this time but come sunday il be in San Angelo for good, so il be able to come to basically everything dojo and santi come too.. pending i am able to go with them ( begins to hope)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
We're heading out to DallasPhat's soon, I hope I don't catch anyone during BJ's when we get there.

Also, I wanna random character money match Billy some more!

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'm probably going to show up to dphats around 6:30. I have to work on a project with some friends. 6 is probably the earliest I can ditch them. Basically I need to do more work than they did for 10 hrs yesterday in a couple hrs. I really wish I could come right now though. In fact my friend doesn't even want me over til 3 so I'm basically doing nothing for the next 2 hrs. Blech.

Oh and Angel I'll bring the cash I owe you.
Btw who wants to MM me besides Melee1? Sorry Fogo I can't lucario ditto yet, I was really planning on practicing him a bunch but I really haven't had too many chances to play as him.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
how long does this usually run? I'm thinking i can come, get into the competitive scene, meet some big names, etc.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Is this going to be the biggest Dallas Smashfest ever? If we can beat the one right before Oh Snap, this is gonna be off the hook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom