• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Phantom: after you play espy plenty of times let me know what you think on the match-up.
Always thought it was warios advantage but he ***** me. He is too fast, couldn't even hit him with air attacks. Wait any attack actually.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Phantom: after you play espy plenty of times let me know what you think on the match-up.
Always thought it was warios advantage but he ***** me. He is too fast, couldn't even hit him with air attacks. Wait any attack actually.
Talk to the Sonic players. Generally when a Sonic wins it's because they outplayed the opponent. This does not mean that Wario has a disadvantage. Hell, our Fsmash beats any and all of Sonic's rolling type moves, as does our bite. His fsmash and bair are beast though, and if he's lucky he can spring gimp us.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol... if you get seasoned and practiced in such, and have your significant other/hooker do it during a tournament... who will be more distracted... you, or your opponent? Your opponent of course. It's like a free win... AND SEX.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ive seen Kawai and Val just not in person, i saw Kawaii's AIB and Vals myspace.

Kprimes sister didnt enter cuz she wanted to record, but she entered one before and she LOVES brawl.

oh and she is 16

u perv :laugh:
Lol I'm pretty sure Val doesn't play brawl, and yes she is a girl.

Also, I didn't know Kprimes sister played brawl until she added me on AiB lol.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
The Val i know does play brawl, she plays mario. This was way back when i played wifi tho and we were in the same clan

lol wifi clans >_>

so yea idk if she still plays or not, but this might be a different Val

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Screw the bj, delay the match and just go straight for the rope and whip. Your opponent will understand lol
What is it with you and whips? Unless you plan on making her hold the whip in her mouth, tie a rope around her and ride her like a Yoshi while she whips you with her "tongue"? :X

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What is it with you and whips? Unless you plan on making her hold the whip in her mouth, tie a rope around her and ride her like a Yoshi while she whips you with her "tongue"? :X
"DAAAAAAAANG!"

"SHEEEEET!"

lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually, BJ stands for Bad Johns.

I HATE BAD JOHNS!!!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Soo...I might be going to this after all. We'll see.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Bwett, I'm still posting them. Also, you're a freak. :)

Hylian, make up your mind. :)

I'll be in Dallas tomorrow. I should probably just move there.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Okay!

So, I will be driving to houston tonight, staying with Sethlon and taking him and Kalo to the Dallas tournament. I think we are going to drive up to Dphatts friday if thats cool with him.

I'm leaving for houston now so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom