• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
just incase yall havent heard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By9nwpr3QaY&feature=player_embedded

things i noticed
-on wake up u can roll forwards or backwards
-probably see more wall bounce combos
-ryu got a new move
-certain combos make your opponents stagger
-which leads into ultra
-obviously a 2v2
-looks like they gave kazuya a special dash that goes through fireballs (like dudley)

im very interested to see how the tekken combo system works on the sf4 engine
im more interested to see street fighter chars in the tekken engine

Denti

Smash Master
So I've noticed there isn't a brawl tourney on the 7th besides Apex. For the people not able to go to Apex, would you like if I hosted a tourney at my house, would anyone be interested?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
So I've noticed there isn't a brawl tourney on the 7th besides Apex. For the people not able to go to Apex, would you like if I hosted a tourney at my house, would anyone be interested?
I'm actually interested, I don't think I have anything to do that weekend.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. My Bowser needs some serious work. I can drive all over Dallas. I live south of dallas in desoto.

I just want to sit down and play a butt-load of games, so I can get some real practice in again. I'll buy lunch or whatever if someone wants to play for an extended period, but I'll still meet up even if it's just a hour or two of smash.

I also play Street Fighter so if you wanna practice that let me know.

I'm completely off all mondays and wednesdays, but I don't get off any other day until 7pm. Although I am more than willing to play at night.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. My Bowser needs some serious work. I can drive all over Dallas. I live south of dallas in desoto.

I just want to sit down and play a butt-load of games, so I can get some real practice in again. I'll buy lunch or whatever if someone wants to play for an extended period, but I'll still meet up even if it's just a hour or two of smash.
jump on it!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will see if Light wants to go so I can take Oklahoma's Money.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord

I also play Street Fighter so if you wanna practice that let me know.

I'm completely off all mondays and wednesdays, but I don't get off any other day until 7pm. Although I am more than willing to play at night.

If you're willing to drive to Denton I'm down, there's a few of us here that could meet up and play some games.

Edit: Just googled DeSoto, it's an hours drive with no traffic, so I don't know if you'd actually want to drive that far.

Me, Brettster, TakeUrLife, FK and Chuky all live in Denton, I think.

If you want to play Street Fighter I'd be all over that too. I can bring Guilty Gear too if you've ever played that.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
wait phase is on the 14th.

have to see whos going to supercon first. love dallas, love 5 am brawl minus GW ffa side B only.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Edit: Just googled DeSoto, it's an hours drive with no traffic, so I don't know if you'd actually want to drive that far.
If you want to play Street Fighter I'd be all over that too. I can bring Guilty Gear too if you've ever played that.
I drove to Richardson yesterday for some games against Ice, Bwett, and Zac (thanks btw guys, learned so much!) So driving to Denton isn't that big of a deal. I go to the movies up there all the time.

If you like Guilty Gear and Streetfighter, I'd like to get my friend to go with me, he's great at both games and I'm sure he'd love to play some.

Scheduling a time to meet will be the hardest part, I'm off mondays and wednesdays, he's off weekends. Unless you guys would be willing to play in the late evening? We both get off at 7pm, so we could hustle and get there by 8. If you'd be cool with playing that late, we could probably swing up there any day starting tomorrow.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Idfection it was fun. Sorry we didnt get that many games in and I couldnt give you that much advice. My back was killing me. Turns out there's something serious with it, I can barely move at all.

Hope to play again soon =)

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
My back was killing me. Turns out there's something serious with it, I can barely move at all.
D: I hope you end up being alright, man. Are you going to get it checked out? I won't go to the doctor for much, but I'll always go for back issues, since they are so hard to fix if left alone.

You were right, by the way; Vex is inspiring, thanks for having me check him out.

I really hope you get better quickly. Best wishes.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Idfection it was fun. Sorry we didnt get that many games in and I couldnt give you that much advice. My back was killing me. Turns out there's something serious with it, I can barely move at all.

Hope to play again soon =)
Dang Zac Trela isn't that heavy. :)
But in all seriousness hope you feel better, but yeah idfection if you would like to play I live in coppell (about 30 minute south of Denton).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom