• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Lol. If it makes you feel better, you're the only Olimar I can't 3 and 2 stock consistently.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm just not really improving anymore. I am probably going to quit. :(
No improving? Please get out of here! You took me to last game last hit, same with Hylian's games. They were so close. To be honest, I hate playing against you in bracket cause your Olimar is so good. I don't know how to play around your camp lol. Silly pikmin, somehow you always manage to hit me with stuff that I wouldn't think should connect.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I'm just not really improving anymore. I am probably going to quit. :(
DO IT!

anyways, i'll probably be in dallas later today and tomorrow, i will most likely get bored. Anyone free to smash? I dont know what part im going to yet, my mom just wants me to go with her....so boring.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
from when i played him when he came to oklahoma, looks like he already did lol.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinkin bout having people over today for brawl.

Otherwise, i'll be on League of legends till later tonight ;P

bassem6

Smash Lord
So... pretty soon here, Im going to begin the convincing process with my parents to let me go to ALS this saturday. In the meantime, I need a doubles partner!

Dphat or damien team? I'd like to try teaming with dojo too but hes probably already got a teammate.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, seeing if the TX smash community is interested in attending a multi-game tourney hosted by central Arkansas on July 31st in Conway, AR with games such as Brawl, Melee, BlazBlue: CS, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter 4, and more! Our last tournament had over 70 people from five different states (including many players from the DFW area) with a total pot value of over $1000. We'd like to make our tournament even bigger and better than last time. If you're interested please post on the official thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=281258 or contact me somehow. You can even just reply here.

Thanks guys for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom