• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Heya zac, damien and dphat, would any of you like to team for this phase? I am coming FOR SURE this time.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
g****! What systems?

also wtf & title als? Isnt that some horrible disease ****** your nerve cells? Must stand for something else...
Cause you know...you can't possibly click on the thread and find out :).

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Cause you know...you can't possibly click on the thread and find out :).
evil admin! I edited that and you still somehow quoted my old ****. :mad: Not fair!!! I actually thought u had that horrible disease for a sec! :urg:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
evil admin! I edited that and you still somehow quoted my old ****. :mad: Not fair!!! I actually thought u had that horrible disease for a sec! :urg:
Uh, it looks like you edited it out, and then immediately edited it back it. It's still there.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Uh, it looks like you edited it out, and then immediately edited it back it. It's still there.
"uh uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

that's odd, I recall erasing it, but my computer was acting up, maybe that had something to do with it. But can't admins see the original post?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
"uh uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

that's odd, I recall erasing it, but my computer was acting up, maybe that had something to do with it. But can't admins see the original post?
Yes, I can see everything you change.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Dang bailssem says hes coming.

I want to come now
Hahaha. It wasnt my fault last time dude! My cousin was here and his and my mom were against me bringing him and I couldnt just leave him.

I am coming 100% this time though and you should come too! I would love to brawl you again:)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
What is this... I don't even... Omg.

Zac this is quite possibly the most awkward thing I have seen in a long time. And fairly hilarious too. But mostly awkward.

I have a place where we should go looking for kittehs, because I want to see if they have a kitteh still there and if they do then I promise it will be the perfect kitteh for you. :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I want a cat so bad, but I can't have one. ;-;

Also, using 'take' as an onomatopoeia is hysterical.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
What is this... I don't even... Omg.

Zac this is quite possibly the most awkward thing I have seen in a long time. And fairly hilarious too. But mostly awkward.

I have a place where we should go looking for kittehs, because I want to see if they have a kitteh still there and if they do then I promise it will be the perfect kitteh for you. :D
Let's go soon please

I want a cat so bad, but I can't have one. ;-;

Also, using 'take' as an onomatopoeia is hysterical.
Agreed!

Suspect

Smash Hero
What's up with Quakecon? Mashfest 2 just got moved from SA to Dallas and it's suppose to be at Quakecon, but from what i read, Quakecon is just a big lan fest/tourny thing.

Mashfest 2 was suppose to have brawl also (main event SSF4)

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Mannn I'm really considering coming to phase cuz I don't think there's gonna be quite as many pros coming. Last time was ****in rediculous. Also yes denti my **** is quite sore from all those **** punches lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom