• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hey Dmg theres a bridge in the 1400's calling your name go troll under it and charge a toll when people wanna cross.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Lol that's nothin, try my team (push, double support, aoe). once you run with us, you aint even gota worry bout it

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
It's a long shot, but if several things all line up correctly I should be able to house a few people. Don't be counting on me if you HAVE to have it, though. Stay tuned for updates, I should know in a day or two.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It is a Dota-based game. Online team RTS. Control your champion and battle in teams of 5 or 3 against another team. You can play with friends or go solo and be matched up with others.

There's a lot of stuff to cover that will make more sense once you actually try it though. It's a good game.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Boose did I just play with you on LoL at random? I had a guy on my team with the name Cab00se, thought I remembered that as your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom