• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Man... Kog'Maw is gonna cost me 6300 points :\ I'm never going to be able to afford runes, lol. Oh well, at least I'll have all the cool void characters i want to play after (Kass, Cho, and Kog), and I'll have a Nuke, Tank, and DPS :)

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Nah the match wasn't that serious. We were trying to time each other out and already agreed to split. It was like an LOL f you camping gnes ;)

You still got dimensional caped baited by a tornado. <3

Also Lol at the fact I just clicked our match and Gnes says "Go Dojo, Go Lee". So much love for somebody trying to time you out Gnes. It was fun <3 ( I ***** your Diddy on Brinstar with Wario though)

Gnes

Smash Master
Nah the match wasn't that serious. We were trying to time each other out and already agreed to split. It was like an LOL f you camping gnes ;)

You still got dimensional caped baited by a tornado. <3

Also Lol at the fact I just clicked our match and Gnes says "Go Dojo, Go Lee". So much love for somebody trying to time you out Gnes. It was fun <3 ( I ***** your Diddy on Brinstar with Wario though)
LOL. this is a battle this sole Louisianian can't win....:laugh: I'm about to get triple teamed like Lee Martin on 3 two year olds...
LMAOOOOO wtf is wrong with u lee lolololol

btw f wario on brinstar.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Can we do like 4?..

I wanna mm you with Mk, Toon Link, Wario, and maybe Lucario or Marth! All 5$

I'm saving 20$ for this epicness if you agree.
Who knows maybe we'll go even and we can take turns eating each others ice cream bars..

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lee I will money match you if you go to my tournament >_>.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
8 hours away hmm. I'ma talk to everybody here on the tourney we're having Saturday. Maybe I can get a carpool :D
Yes! AZ/OK are coming LA should as well :p. The venue can hold 850 people so >_>...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Since I live in Kerrville of Texas I could maybe join the Austin Tournament. High hopes I will and driving school will be done by then.
Expect a new Yoshi player to be in TX Tournaments people!

FK1

Smash Journeyman
If someone has a carpool to HOBO, I would be willing to chip in...I'm loaded...Also, I might drive if we can get back same night as the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom