• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is everyone ready for Phase 10?

As always, I'm still doing research on smashers and other cool game design things.

I've got a big smash bros project coming up soon. In the meantime, think about team work.
What makes a good team? What makes a team fall apart?

If anyone has 30 mins or so to kill, the Terrell bros have created 4 games designed to measure your skill level. PC only.

KNOWLEDGE
DEXTERITY
TIMING
REFLEX

Be sure to create slightly different user names for each game.

Thanks for any and all help.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Gosh, it was a while back, Phase 3. I think I remember it was just a bunch of calm, peaceful stuff....

*thinks*

Chopin's Raindrop Prelude.
Some nocturne by Chopin, probably either D-flat major or e minor, or both.
A prelude by Scriabin. G major?

Simple stuff, I don't remember if there was really anything else.

I'm soon to start work on Chopin's first Ballade.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey guys, can't go to Phase. GL everyone and Damien go team with Bassem. That is all.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well actually I had a 50-50 chance of being able to go or not, and the coin flipped the other way.

My Mom's Birthday is this Weekend, and one of her small requests was that I be there for everything. So Phase is a no go.

I gotta go get a present for her sometime today or Imma be screwed lol.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Wow this League of Legends patch is probably the sexiest patch I've ever seen from Riot.

edit: **** meeeeeeeeeeeee! DMG I am re-installing LoL for the 3rd time now since I've installed it lulz. I dunno bout you, but I'm through with hacking skins so we can see them for free.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Rofl ^^, I've yet to try him out. But even reading stats...he's generally a garbage nuker. However, if you take into account the draft mode and 2 champion bans. He may become viable as a counterpick champ to champs like morgana, anivia or heimerdinger etc (champs with high mana pools).

In addition, I've heard the latest 2010 dance hype on the radio concerning the dance "dougie." Put a mexican swag on it and look what brewed= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBsMJJnaNE4&feature=related

Gnes

Smash Master
Well actually I had a 50-50 chance of being able to go or not, and the coin flipped the other way.

My Mom's Birthday is this Weekend, and one of her small requests was that I be there for everything. So Phase is a no go.

I gotta go get a present for her sometime today or Imma be screwed lol.
Man im glad i didnt plan to team with u....cuz that was obviously bad judgment on your part.

Look at all of Gnes' wishful thinking.
Ehhh...i dont get it

Doubtful. I will be taking your money. :]
So confident...i sense a snake camping u in your future.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Best work day ever. Kids finished all thier work yesterday, so they have a buch of downtime today. One of the kids brought a 360 and Madden. Been taking these children to school since 8:30am. :)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Best work day ever. Kids finished all thier work yesterday, so they have a buch of downtime today. One of the kids brought a 360 and Madden. Been taking these children to school since 8:30am. :)
Lmao u crazy Bear

But I'm not gonna lie, when my kids had a free day they brought tekken, and I **** on them so hard this 4th grader threw his controller and I had to punish him, I had all the kids calling it the "timeout combo" lmao

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's not camping, it's avoiding conflict through reasonable means.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah, this patch looks pretty good, particularly the Ashe and Janna and Vorpal nerfs :) Gonna be running KogMaw as my DPS... gotta save up for him now :(

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Is there a list somewhere of all the patch changes?
Akali feels soo much better now that her attack animation is unbugged :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom