• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Random Tourney? Seems rather pointless to me. I know a lot about being pointless. This post is pointless. How did that word come together, anyway? Pointless. Point meaning indicating direction and the suffix -less meaning lacking or without. So does that mean that there is a certain higher quality to pointed things? Like spikes?

So in a way, you could say that a 2x4 with a nail in it is worth more than a Random Tournament and also this post.

Continue with the Dallas going to OHSnap! conversation, or buy a 2x4 and some nails. Whichever you like more.

P.S.: Confucius say: An argument with a knife is a pointed discussion.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
ATTENTION

OP updated with travel plans, please list your FULL LIST of riders if you're driving and aren't listed.

Out of towners who will be in dallas the night before please list yours as well.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Okay, the Denton crew is just taking one car:

1. Angel
2. Stash
3. HonKY
4. Dizzi (A huge maybe on this one still, he's trying to get off of work, I'll know for sure in a day or two)
5. COULD BE YOU!!!

We have one spot open for sure, possibly two if Dizzi doesn't come. I'm not charging a flat rate for gas, I'll just divide the final gas cost by the number of people in the car. It'll probably be, like, ten dollars or less.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Okay, the Denton crew is just taking one car:

1. Angel
2. Stash
3. HonKY
4. Dizzi (A huge maybe on this one still, he's trying to get off of work, I'll know for sure in a day or two)
5. PhoenixAlpha/UTD Zac

We have one spot open for sure, possibly two if Dizzi doesn't come. I'm not charging a flat rate for gas, I'll just divide the final gas cost by the number of people in the car. It'll probably be, like, ten dollars or less.
Fixed. Hopefully there are enough spots to go around. :( But Zac should get first dibs since he missed out on HOBO12.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If we need more space I can drive.

Also I'm game for a Random Character Match ($2 entry) at the next DPHAT SMASHFEST. Shouldn't take long. Also vote on a single item to be turned on LOW. First stage is Random (not stage striking) and it will be selected from all counterpick stages instead of neutrals.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone link me to local (Dallas) YouTube accounts that upload Brawl videos frequently? So far I've subscribed to UTD_Zac, Fogo, Bwett, and Infinite, but if there are more I'd like to subscribe to them too. It's fun watching everyone's videos.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
2$ random character would be awesome, I'd definitely do it.

If we take HonKY's car, it can fit six if I sit in the back. I'll have to convince him, because it's manual transmission, and he's the only one who can drive it. If either of you can drive stick (Phoenix or Zac...), that would make it a lot easier!

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Hm...

I guess if I don't go this Friday I'm probably not going to see any of you guys again until next year. I'll sit on it. Though if DP approves the random tourny, I might show up.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
where the **** is this oh snap thing at i havent signed on in like 4 days and i'm outta the loop

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
And I don't know if I like the single item idea, but if we had to pick one, it'd be Sandbag. Just because he's awesome like that.

F

Flafl

hey, if anyone has a spot open in thier ride for Oh Snap, and is leaving on that Saturday morning, let me know

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ayo,
Bwett, are you going to Dphat's again? If so, I wanna cop a ride with you there when we go, I'll bring snack items if that's necessary or help you out on gas or whatever.

OHSNAP!

I'm willing to go and all, if anyone has any spots left in their car and tell me how much it's going to be for gas. ;D

Bwett

Smash Ace
Ayo,
Bwett, are you going to Dphat's again? If so, I wanna cop a ride with you there when we go, I'll bring snack items if that's necessary or help you out on gas or whatever.

OHSNAP!

I'm willing to go and all, if anyone has any spots left in their car and tell me how much it's going to be for gas. ;D
Yeah, I'll be going to DPhat's. You can ride with me. If you could shell out alittle gas money, I would appreciate it, but it isnt needed. The time I leave depends on who is riding with me. If Fogo is dropping by my place for a ride, then we probably wont be heading out till around 8pm.

Also, is everyone going to Jingo's friend's tourney? If so, then odds are, I won't be heading back home till sunday so if thats cool with you, go ahead and come with me. If not, you might want to find another ride.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
No1 play zac in random character money matches that guy freaking cheats. He knows everything and can do everything with any character, one time he activated his wings as freaking pit I back aired him and the next thing I see is him able to use it again HES A CHEATER. Break out of shield breakers and f-air me before I can kill BULL **** lol. Zac is too good.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'll be going to DPhat's. You can ride with me. If you could shell out alittle gas money, I would appreciate it, but it isnt needed. The time I leave depends on who is riding with me. If Fogo is dropping by my place for a ride, then we probably wont be heading out till around 8pm.

Also, is everyone going to Jingo's friend's tourney? If so, then odds are, I won't be heading back home till sunday so if thats cool with you, go ahead and come with me. If not, you might want to find another ride.

ill be there at dphats, since fogo and i work together ill probably take him...dunno lemme ask him

Can anyone link me to local (Dallas) YouTube accounts that upload Brawl videos frequently? So far I've subscribed to UTD_Zac, Fogo, Bwett, and Infinite, but if there are more I'd like to subscribe to them too. It's fun watching everyone's videos.
do you have mine?
http://www.youtube.com/user/chronoize

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord

Perfectly fine by me. Also, question.

Are you coming back? Or are you spending the night again?

I'm asking because if you spend the night again and will be back at a reasonable time Sunday so I can catch the bus back home, Cool. If not, I'm probably not going to be able to go if you come back home that night because I'm going to be out of a ride. xD

And y eah man, i'll bring some gas money O_O

Bwett

Smash Ace
Perfectly fine by me. Also, question.

Are you coming back? Or are you spending the night again?

I'm asking because if you spend the night again and will be back at a reasonable time Sunday so I can catch the bus back home, Cool. If not, I'm probably not going to be able to go if you come back home that night because I'm going to be out of a ride. xD

And y eah man, i'll bring some gas money O_O
I'll probably spend the night on Saturday as well and leave Sunday around noon or 1pm. Phoenix, you need a ride? Flafl maybe?

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I'm just assuming that Andy is having a little smashfest on Saturday night as well, am I right? If so, would anyone be willing to pick me up a little later on in the night? I get out of my debate tournament around 7:00ish. I can fork over some gas monies, if necessary. But I also need a ride back on Sunday as well. :ohwell:

_Natirasha

Smash Rookie
Quick, Eric, update the front page with Billy's carpool info to Andy's!

</joke>

lol, Jingo's tournament got featured on AllisBrawl. Good job, Joe.
It was rather interesting. I uploaded the tourney and, not even 3 minutes later, I was told I was being featured.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably spend the night on Saturday as well and leave Sunday around noon or 1pm. Phoenix, you need a ride? Flafl maybe?
I don't know if Flafl intends to join us this weekend. But I'm getting a ride with Dphat back to his place for more candle lit meals under the moonlight.
I'll already be at Dphat's. Thanks for the offer, though.

My intuition tells me there are smash related activities and I require transportation to and from said activities.
SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A ******* RIDE!!!
Forsaken Phoenix/Alpha Foreskin needs practice!!

....gay candle lit dinners...

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if Flafl intends to join us this weekend. But I'm getting a ride with Dphat back to his place for more candle lit meals under the moonlight.
I'll already be at Dphat's. Thanks for the offer, though.

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A ******* RIDE!!!
Forsaken Phoenix/Alpha Foreskin needs practice!!

....gay candle lit dinners...
Alpha Foreskin definitely needs some practice. Alpha, it's your job to be as persistent/annoying as possible in finding someone to pick me up and ride with to Dphat's for Saturday. I can get a ride back on Sunday now that I think about it, but I still need a ride there.

Help a brotha' out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom