• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I think Hylian and I should have a serious set mm ? Then I will talk about being better in the match but not better over all knowledge of smash if ur including that. Your knowledge out weighs mine by a hugh margin Hylian.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Lots of love in the dallas thread lol

Billy, my computer keeps freezing while i'm editing these, i think it's because of how amazing your yoshi is on these vids lol srsly, ****'s great.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Lots of love in the dallas thread lol

Billy, my computer keeps freezing while i'm editing these, i think it's because of how amazing your yoshi is on these vids lol srsly, ****'s great.

Srsly.

Every time I think about posting noncontributive posts in this thread, I think about how serious this thread is and do it anyway. <3 the Dallas thread.

On a note that's about as serious as I am: I miss playing smash with you guys. Srsly^2.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Gah, I have readily available booze and party here in Denton on Friday, but there's awesome Smash in Coppell same time. What a conundrum.

FYI, I'm 99% going to HOBO 12 and I'll have an empty spot or two if anyone wants to help chip in for gas.

Dizzi13

Smash Rookie
Hey look I found the Dallas boards, I've met some of you.

Angel, I'm riding with you and/or drinking all your booze.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
With a glass of milk as his weapon!

If I have even an ounce of time this weekend, I will show up. With my shotgun. ;)

And also, I really want to laugh my *** off at Infinity... It better be good since that's a -lot- of laughing. *giggles*
SOB come on i want to LMAO at infinity, school suxs balls:(:(:(:(

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i'll have the edrees up in 20 mins

EDIT: sean you still want your set?

EDIT 2:
vvvvvvvv

No prob dude, i don't get off work until 6:30 though, wait for me i guess.

EDIT 3: Vid is currently uploading, i'm off to work, check my youtube account to catch it when it processes.

youtube.com/firetastic

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
i'll have the edrees up in 20 mins

EDIT: sean you still want your set?

EDIT 2:
vvvvvvvv

No prob dude, i don't get off work until 6:30 though, wait for me i guess.

EDIT 3: Vid is currently uploading, i'm off to work, check my youtube account to catch it when it processes.

youtube.com/firetastic
Yessir I do :p

Edit - Especially the one on Brinstar. :D

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Slow down on the talk of pushing back PBT#3. I know the vast majority of Dallas will be at HOBO, but that doesn't mean a select few wont be in attendance. I know I can round up at least four people, Kirby Kid and friends, Jingo and brothers, random scrubs, we're looking at about 20ish people, which IMO isn't a bad enough turn out to completely cancel a tournament for another 3 weeks total counting the week of closure.

Plus PBT has really kick *** pizza. So good.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
My parents hate Houston so I want to go eat good pizza at PBT3.
fixed.

*looks at sig*
Hey Foursaken, I'm trying to think of a way to deck out
that video. You know the one. Then you can a link
to the video in your signature alongside InfiTilda's
quote. Any ideas? I'm thinking about just putting in
some random Star Wars clip between the hammer
and the Jedi-grab.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
fixed.

*looks at sig*
and the Jedi-grab.
Wha?

I grab-armored Zac's 9 once. That was pretty fun.

</unrelated post>

Dizzi13

Smash Rookie
Slow down on the talk of pushing back PBT#3. I know the vast majority of Dallas will be at HOBO, but that doesn't mean a select few wont be in attendance. I know I can round up at least four people, Kirby Kid and friends, Jingo and brothers, random scrubs, we're looking at about 20ish people, which IMO isn't a bad enough turn out to completely cancel a tournament for another 3 weeks total counting the week of closure.

Plus PBT has really kick *** pizza. So good.
woo! random scrubs!

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
fixed.

*looks at sig*
and the Jedi-grab.
**** you and your fixing of my posts! They aren't broken like MK!

Anyways.

Yeah, do whatever you think suits the video best. Personally, Admiral Ackbar " It's a Trap! " would be my choice, but that's when you see him coming back close to me after the lava.

Me *Him coming towards me* - Admiral Ackbar scene * Powershield to *****

And then finish it with a " Well done " clip.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking about going to hobo13. What do you pros think? If I went I'd be going in my dad's car, so I'd have a couple free spaces in it. So if anybody needs a ride and my dad o-k's it, I got your back. My dad's car is sweet too, its a nice jaguar. Last time I drove outa town for a tourney (my first tourney, down in waco) I played brawl wifi the whole time in the car. I had a mini tv set up (with one of those extremely hard to find cigarrette lighter/outlet converters and a surge protector), had my wireless sprint satellite connection, wii connected to the surge protector. Man it was awsome. Least boring car ride ever. Of course if I had more than 2 people coming there wouldn't be room for the wii and tv, but if its just my dad driving, me, and 2 other guys it would be fine. I'm still debating on going or not too, I'm not sure if I'm good enough to bother with such a big tourney, maybe I'd be better off at pbt.

Also thanksgiving I'm totally free to do like anything. Literally. (my mom is out of town) I was thinking about hosting a tournament thanksgiving, but now I might just invite a couple people over or so for a few days of brawling. Hmm... maybe I could do like a.... young smashers get together? I dunno. But yeah, I can do anything thanksgiving so thats pretty sweet.

Hey Echo get your grades up and maybe you could spend thanksgiving at my place brawling? That would be awsome, get a few days of good trainin in. I've been thinking about maining oli too. I got a free couch you can sleep on, and there will be plenty of food.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if I'm good enough to bother with such a big tourney, maybe I'd be better off at pbt..
The good thing about entering tournaments is that...there is constant improvement to be made. You won't recognize that until you go to tournament after tournament. If players stop learning and continue making big mistakes; they either A:suck *** in the first place or B:get better for the next tournament.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Yeah, every tourney I go to seems to improve me as much as a couple of weeks of practice. You should never turn down a chance to go to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom