• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Pffft, they won't make it past me and you know it.
That's why I'm not giving them to you to give... And I'm telling Hanson he's getting them and he'll beat you up. He knows the call of the cookie. And it's a dangerous one.

Man that should be a horror movie. :D I would watch that ****.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
That's why I'm not giving them to you to give... And I'm telling Hanson he's getting them and he'll beat you up. He knows the call of the cookie. And it's a dangerous one.

Man that should be a horror movie. :D I would watch that ****.
Cookie Monster would totally be the main character.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Yo, I'm not 100% sure how many people are going to be in our car (and I should have probably asked Wotts before I posted this), but we might be able to take one of your guys up to OK.

I'm not sure what are plans and schedules are yet, but would it be cool if we stayed with y'all on Thursday if we can get off that early?
Bear you guys are welcome to crash at my place before going to Oh Snap. I think san angelo crashing here anyways so might as well house as many people as possible.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Hey you're jingo joe right?

EDIT: <3 billy lol

That's actually HonKY. I don't know if Jingo has an account on here or not...

****, if I want my controller back this week I have to dress up or bring food. It's totally worth it, lol.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Cookie Monster would totally be the main character.
With a glass of milk as his weapon!

If I have even an ounce of time this weekend, I will show up. With my shotgun. ;)

And also, I really want to laugh my *** off at Infinity... It better be good since that's a -lot- of laughing. *giggles*

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dallas,

I know some of you were considering attending a New Orleans tournament recently, but we didn't see you there. Sudai said some good things about Dallas, and I was really hoping to see you there. Our next tournament, in November, will probably be the largest one we have for a while, so this will be the one to make.

LasT 2: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199601

LasT 2 is a Brawl/ Melee tournament on November 22. We already have 30 or so interested smashers, though this doesn't include all the locals yet. It looks like a few people from Mississippi and Florida are interested in coming to this, so this is a chance to play more than just Louisiana. Hit up the thread if you're interested, and you can talk to me if you need housing.

I hope to see some of you there!

CY

Smash Ace
GET OUT OF HERE CY, okay we need to make our MM alittle more interesting.. how about... loser has to chug a gallon of milk?
nah i claim this thread now.

ok i got a bet, if i win the match you gotta team with RT and your team has to be "BIG LOVEABLE ASIANS." :o you and RT are seperated at birth.:eek:

DallasPhat

Smash Master
I would.. but i got a partner already.. but.. i would chug a gallon of milk or eat a spoonful of cinnamon I'll let you decide.

ALSO WORD TO ALL DALLAS PEOPLE ATTENDING MY WEEKLY:
REMEMBER do one of the following:
1) Wear a Costume
2) Bring food to share, either chips, drinks, or CANDY!!!

If you don't do any of these you're not allowed in.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Andy, just as a reminder, bring my charger to UTD whenever you come to school and take it to the math lab. My phone has been dead for 2 days now :(

Atleast I'm not Johnathan Taylor Sorbo anymore lol

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
FINALLY. Sir RoK-a-Lot got some dough. Some someone conctact me about some tournaments or Smashfests this Friday, Saturday; Maybe even Sunday (It's my Birthday so I don't know if I'mma do smash that day) BUT LET ME KNOW!

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Andy, just as a reminder, bring my charger to UTD whenever you come to school and take it to the math lab. My phone has been dead for 2 days now :(

Atleast I'm not Johnathan Taylor Sorbo anymore lol
Read that as meth lab for a second.

Yes I needed to share that.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
FINALLY. Sir RoK-a-Lot got some dough. Some someone conctact me about some tournaments or Smashfests this Friday, Saturday; Maybe even Sunday (It's my Birthday so I don't know if I'mma do smash that day) BUT LET ME KNOW!
Rok you can get my information on the first page of the forum. I'm throwing alittle smash fest on halloween, only requirement is to either 1) wear a costume, 2) bring food to share.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I feel like adding a noncontributing post; I think of Houston smashers and PhantomX. Thinking in this manner keeps me from trolling.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Everytime I feel like adding a noncontributing post; I think of Houston smashers and PhantomX. Thinking in this manner keeps me from trolling.
Really man i agree with this one hundred percent the houston threads are just full of bull**** like its a big *** forum chat room. Like when echo posts about not being able to attend smash events because of his parents yeah we know buddy u dont have to post ever time to tell us that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom