• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Billy's Yoshi vs. My PT in the finals.

Or not. Darned school and too much reading for me to do.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to Dphats, please don't cancel or notin. I'm bringing a friend too, we've been hyped up about it all week. Seriously randomly in geometry he'll ask me "how phat?" and then of course I have to reply :p. Oh man too much fun. This friday is gonna be crazy. I'm going to bring 12$ worth of chocolate, and possibly chips. Should I bring my wii? I don't have a small tv to bring.

Ya know PBT is fun n all, but I think I prefer going to dphats I guess because of the home-like atmosphere or something.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Yes Dphat is still throwing his weekly this week so if anyone got a spare wii they can bring please do so. I think this week will be no buy in tournament, but if I get 16+ I will possibly do the tournament. But for now, look like alittle get together with some good serious friendlies this friday.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Mario's ****y House FTW XD
@D-Phat- next time i see u i want play u in oli didos, marth vs mk, and marth vs oli:)
@forsaken- next time i see u mk didos agian and oli vs D3:)
@Fogo- i want to play u vs oli:)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Low tier tourney would be awsome! For the record, fox is low mid tier. So he'd be in. Right? I hope so. If not, my only other semi main (not so much anymore though :() thats low tier would be lucas. Man I've been using too many high tiers lately...

Bwett

Smash Ace
You just had to go and post this right AFTER I said I'm not going.
I would stand a chance at such a tournament!!
*emotear*
I can pick you up. If you have some gas money to chip in, that would be cool, but it isn't mandatory. We will be leaving pretty late, around 9:30-9:45pm so just give me a call around 9:15 pm so we can figure everything out.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Coming to my weekly today or PBT echo?
k, we'll play some, or we can MM if you want to test your olimar, echo.
Hey, if you go to PBT, I'll play you in an Oli ditto.
I've been warming up w/ Olimar all week. ;)
sadly i prolly wont be at either DP's or PBT:(. and im running low on cash so intill i get some more money i cant mm anyone except ice:(.

k alpha ill play u oli didos at some point >_>

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I can pick you up. If you have some gas money to chip in, that would be cool, but it isn't mandatory. We will be leaving pretty late, around 9:30-9:45pm so just give me a call around 9:15 pm so we can figure everything out.
Crap. I found out that my HW deadline was extended just now.
I totally could have come! Oh, well. I appreciate the offer, Billy.
I'll see you guys tomorrow.

k alpha ill play u oli didos at some point >_>
It's all good.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Hey, if anyone who was at DPhat's last night accidentally picked up an extra black controller, mine walked off last night. Just bring it to PBT or one of the next tournies if you find it.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
is there really gonna be a low tier tournament? that would be really badass.
we would probably have to come up with a list of eligible characters,

something very ironic i'd like to share.

i wasnt very into the tourny scene before because i was always busy with work, and now that i wanted to change that, but now i cant go to tournys because of the lack of money :/

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
i wasnt very into the tourny scene before because i was always busy with work, and now that i wanted to change that, but now i cant go to tournys because of the lack of money :/

Screwed if you do, screwed if you don't. :urg:

DPHATS WAS AWSOME!

I didn't get to go to pbt2 though :(.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
PBT2 was great fun, it went really well. Curse getting matched with Damien first!

Forsaken, your DDD is a beast, I need a lot more practice with that matchup if I ever want to win :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm gonna take a guess and say either Damien or Infinity?

10 canned shenanigans

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Here GOES:

I would like to apologize to everyone in Dallas for being a WHINEY ****. I been through alot lately but thats no excuse for my behavior.

Forsaken: Dont worry bro, even though alot of my stuff was stolen i still have your SD card, thanks again.

Billy: Awesome guy, uses yoshi which is great for the Dallas community. Ill send u a pm later about other stuff.

Fogo: Easiest to talk to.. Great friend and by far the smartest Dallas player.

Damien: One of my best friends and i see you gotten alot better and hopefully u can catch me up a bit..

Andy: I feel i might of used u at times but, i have my own car now and now i get to see how bad gas sucks... Thanks for everything and hopefully i can regain your friendship with respect.

Shuz: Just a great guy.. Sorry about the video thing but yeah hopefully u wont hold it against me.

UTD Zach: hmmm. We cant ever both be active but yeah probably the luckiest smasher in Dallas. If u beat this guy he will come back and three stock u the next, very dangerous player..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy_z5toEva0

Infinity: Even though we already talked i still am very sorry. On another note for you is MK wont be banned from MLGpro. Mlgpro will be coming 1st quarter of 09 which i think all of Dallas will be ready. Mk is here to stay and wont be banned from OFFICIAL tournaments. Im not against him anymore and people do put alot of time into him. In my opinion iceclimbers are by far more broken than metaknight... Mlgpro has sponsors and pays pretty well for top 4 to maybe top 8ish...MK is here to stay and people need to shut the FUC* up about it.. Its to early to ban anything..

To the rest of dallas ill talk to u at the smash scenes or events...

No more drama, no more trash talking, and i would like to all give u guys better iceclimbers practice. Ill be getting my bro to the seen as well and I will see u guys soon.

Im getting a new gamertag to represent the new Melee1 lol. Anyways enough of this post, ill make every event i can...Even with school and work. Hopefully

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Serious Melee1 is serious.

Congrats to Infinity, I'm almost a bit scared to find out who you will use for HOBO 12. But then you all will see my new characters that I've decided to pick up. Dunno if I will actually use them or not though. :/

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I can't wait for the MK banned tournaments. The character diversity will be soo much better :)

Infinity: Even though we already talked i still am very sorry. On another note for you is MK wont be banned from MLGpro. Mlgpro will be coming 1st quarter of 09 which i think all of Dallas will be ready. Mk is here to stay and wont be banned from OFFICIAL tournaments. Im not against him anymore and people do put alot of time into him. In my opinion iceclimbers are by far more broken than metaknight... Mlgpro has sponsors and pays pretty well for top 4 to maybe top 8ish...MK is here to stay and people need to shut the FUC* up about it.. Its to early to ban anything..
Wow. I've met you once in person and you seemed like a cool guy, but every time I see you post I get irritated. First of all, MLG has stated NOTHING about sponsoring Smash. They haven't even stated if they will sponsor grassroots tournaments like they did in 07, let alone adding Smash to their circuit. And you have no idea who is going to ban what. I guarantee if the TOs/SBR come to the decision that MK should be banned, then MLG will support it. MLG used our rule set for the Roadrunner competition, and I guarantee you the SBR will continue to support MLG and provide them with the best rules possible. You are in fact in the minority right now (especially in Texas), so you should re-evaluate your position and post with a certainty backed by reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom